RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 am

Kaitlin is now exerting a dark aura and is blushing as she stomps into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:23 pm

"I've asked the school to let us enter the forest and fight Grims. I haven't really seen you guys fight yet, so this seems like a good chance."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:23 pm

"You asked the school," Nigrum repeated back to him, "to letus enter the forest and fight Grimm." He paused to let it sink in. "At what point did you do that? We just got assigned teams earlier today. It sounds more like you've just decided that we're gonna go practice."

Nigrum noticed that Kaytlin had left into the bathroom of the room. He took off his suit jacket and tossed it on the cabinet. He pulled his tie undone in a quick motion and then began undoing his shirt. "Doesn't matter to me, either way. I'll see you all there, but for now I just want to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2