RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:33 am

The dorm room for team Wildcat. It is very crowded, with a bed for every person seperated by shelves for personal belongings. There is a notice board next to the door with a class schedual, a team members list, and a list of supplies.

Last edited by WolffeHeart678 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:56 am

Wolffe somehow beat his friends to the dorm room. "Ugh... That was quite a run. Ok, pretty crowded in here. Not much space... Hey what's that?" Wolffe looks at a note next to the door. "Let's see... Team WCAT... members Theta, Dusk, Top... Leader... Me?!" Wolffe looks very suprised. "I'm the leader? Wow... That's..." Wolffe falls onto the bed closest to the door. "Wow... I can't believe it... I'm the leader... That's cool, I guess, but it feels weird to be the leader of my friends... Hmmm..." Wolffe lays down on the bed and thinks.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Dusk walked in, and started to pack all of his stuff. He had only traveled out of the club, he had jogged most of the way here. He packed everything and grabbed his schedule, and left a note on his bed saying. I've gone out, try following me ad I will run farther. Try looking for me, and you won't find me. You will see me in the morning.
-Dusk
P.S.- Theta, thanks for a great night. Sweet Dreams.

Dusk left a few tears when he wrote the last part on the paper, then e grabbed all of his stuff and walked out of the room, going to the clearing they had trained in.

He had gotten in and out without running into any of his team mates.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Wolffe arrives at the dormitory apparently before all of his friends. He looks around the room and is a little sad that none of his friends are there. He wanted to talk to somebody. He sighs and pulls out a small book with a black leather cover and no title, and opens it up to an empty page. He pulls out a pencil and writes about everything that happened today. After he is done writing, he notices Dusk's note. He reads the note and becomes more sad. He considers following Dusk, but knows it will do no good, so he decides to walk outside to the front of the building.
Back to top Go down
Queso

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:03 am

Daisy rushed down the corridor to team WCAT's dorm, still wearing her festive hat, she finally reached the dorm after running passed it once. She knocked on the door, a while later Daisy decided that there was no-one in so she reached into her bag and pulled out the card she was going to give to the team. it read "Happy holidays to all of team WCAT, even Dusk. From Daisy" underneath there was a little sketch of Daisy smiling. She looked at the card for a while before posting it under the door and rushing back off again.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:39 am

Dusk walked in and set Theta gently on her bed, but not before he took note of a card that was left for them... and the fact that the sun was up. "Huh, so it's already... oh wow its Christmas," Dusk said, realization hitting him with a blow. "Merry Christmas Theta." he said smiling as he picked up the envelope he found on the ground. He read it aloud so Theta could hear what it said. "Happy holidays to all of team WCAT, even Dusk. From Daisy" he read aloud, smiling a bit more now. "That was nice of her, I'll get her something as a present I guess." he said aloud, not really to anybody.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:49 am

Wolffe arrives at his dorm room and enters. He sees that Dusk and Theta are in the room and he smiles. He overhears the note being read and smiles even wider. "Agreed. That was nice of her."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:09 am

"Hey Wolffe, where were you for all this time?" Dusk asked, puzzled as to why his leader wasn't in the room for all this time. "Well, regardless, hi!" Dusk said, happy again. "Now if you excuse me," he let out a long yawn. "I'll be taking a nap." He laid down, curled up in a ball with his tail around his face. He started to let out soft snores and purrs as his cat ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:12 am

Wolffe smiles. I guess I'll tell him later. Wolffe yawns. Heh, guess I'm pretty tired. "Well, night." Wolffe lays down on his bed and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:24 am

Theta laid down on her bed "thank you Dusk, I dunno what I'd do without you" Theta began to fall asleep on her bed thinking not of the bad times but of all of the good time's she ,Dusk, Wolffe and Top had already had, she laid and smiled at the thoughts slowly drifting into sleep every so often making a cute snoring noise and twitched.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Wolffe silently gets out of his bed and sneaks outside, wanting to meet the new people.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Dusk wakes up an hour after falling asleep, wide awake after that cat nap. He swung his legs over the side and stretched and yawned looking at Theta. 'She looks so peaceful,' he thought while smiling. He grabbed a candy bar from his stash, a put it on Theta's forehead, then decided to take another shower, cause he had to cut his short earlier. He took a change of clothes that looked exactly the same as his other, his small bag of toiletries, his scroll, and went into their bathroom. He locked the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Theta struggled to sleep peacefully, between the pain of her shoulder and fist's, and the thoughts that had gone through her mind while she had been in the gym. She sat up in her bed and the candy bar Dusk had placed on her forehead fell into her lap. 'Dusk' she thought as a little smile crept across her face 'where is he' she thought. She got out of bed, she had regained enough strength to do this during the short time she had been asleep, and knocked on the bathroom door "you in there Dusk?" she waited eagerly for a reply, ear to the door
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:13 pm

"Yeah I'm in here! Morning, I guess!" Dusk called out from the bathroom, "Did you get what I left for you?" he asked, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:31 pm

"Yes I did thanks" Theta yelled so Dusk could hear
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:40 pm

"Okay," Dusk said as he stepped out of the bathroom, done with his shower, but still shirtless. "Need to grab another shirt, sorry." he explained as he nudged Theta out of the way. He grabbed another shit and put in over his chest. "So, what you want to do today, classes are canceled due to it being Christmas, I checked my Scroll."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:04 pm

"I Dunno" Theta grabbed her spare clothing, towel and toiletries "I need a shower before we do anything" Theta went into the bathroom and locked the door behind her "I wont take too long" she yelled over the sound of the shower. once out of the shower she quickly dried herself off and got changed into her usual clothes "how about we do something you want to do" she said before giving Dusk a kiss on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:26 pm

"Hmm, to be honest, I rarely do anything self indulgent." Dusk explained, unsure of what they could do. "What do you want to do?" He asked her, smiling agian. "I'll do almost anything as long as its not too boring to me."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:38 pm

"We could go play around in the snow" Theta said meekly but with a sly smile "if that's not too boring or childish for you" Theta's sly smile turned into a full smile.'I hope he doesn't hate snow' she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:57 pm

"Hmmmm I don't know.." Dusk said, but then he saw her smile and complied. "Okay fine, lets go to the snow forest, it's not that childish anyway." (OOC you would need to make a snow forest thing for us, I can't cause I'm on my iPod, and can you please make sure it's in the Show Forest)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:19 pm

"YAY!" Theta exclaimed with excitement, and hugged Dusk tight although she noticed Dusk wasn't as enthusiastic. She put on her hooded jacket and before she finished buttoning it up she slipped the candy bar into her pocket. She then began to look around in her bag for a little red box with a blue ribbon and bow and handed it to Dusk "I almost forgot, this is for you"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Dusk put on his hoodie as a present was thrust into his hands. "Huh? What's this?" Dusk asked as he opened up the small little box and undid the bow.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:36 am

"its a black aura bracelet, it allows you to channel your aura better making your semblance work faster and better" theta said showing her purple and white aura bracelet "its the reason my semblance can protect others" theta smiled at Dusk, a little glint in her eye's. While Dusk was looking at his present Theta changed the bandaging on her hands. As she pulled off the bandage's she could see the full extent of what she had done; she had taking the top layer of skin away from her knuckle's revealing the soft red flesh underneath 'I hope this heals soon' she thought to herself wrapping her hands up once again with bandages
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:13 am

Dusk slid in onto his wrist and smiled. 'It was black, which is my favorite color, and it was useful. Not just something to keep with you, but something actually useful!' Dusk thought while smiling at his present. He then grabbed her in a surprise hug and held her there for a bit, before letting go of her, but not before saying "Thank you." in her ear. After he let go, he said, "The present I was getting for you, should be ready soon, waiting to get a message on my scroll."

(OOC I can make it now, tell me if you want me to, or if you have already done it.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 am

Theta enjoyed the hug Dusk gave her 'I wonder what he's got me' she wondered "I'm glad you like it, shall we get going?" Theta said with a smile and indicating towards the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WCAT Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next