RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Wolffe shrugs. 'Well, if it helps you and you want it I'll get it for you. It's my job after all."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Dusk did stop laughing, only to start purring like a kitten and rubbing his head against her before being content to just lay there with his head in her lap and her rubbing his ears. He cuddled up against her and muttered after a while, "You're taking advantage of my main weakness, being scratched behind the ears. You know that don't you?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:03 pm

"Now that is just ridiculously cute. I wonder if any other faunus girls would become our friends so I can rub their ears also."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Dusk looked up for a second to glare at Top before hi glare faded back to a relaxed smile. "Top," he muttered. "Don't call me cute again. Only one person here can call me cute without me wanting to do something to them." Dusk said while raising one hand lazily to point at Theta. "She can, neither of you two can. please, just don't, its demeaning."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 pm

"Than don't threaten us at the slightest provocation. That is demeaning as well."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:25 pm

"Yes well, I didn't threaten anybody this time around, I even said please. And I don't mind being demeaning by threatening, but I mind when I'm treated like a damn pert and called cute! That's what it reminds me of!" He yelled the last part, getting upset with Too being so persistent. the only thing keeping him from attacking was that Theta was near him. He whispered out, "just don't make me feel like a pet again, please."He curled back up into a ball and grabbed Theta's hand squeezing it a bit. "Please stay here Theta no matter what." He whispered loud enough for only her to hear. He then laid his head back down and her lap, and tried to calm down.

Last edited by Qopster on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 pm

ignore please

Last edited by Qopster on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Wolffe sighs and lays down on his bed again. Ugh... This is gonna be a heck of a few years... At least I'm with my friends now. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Dusk saw that Wolffe seemed sad with that sigh, so he dropped his ears down thinking he made him sad.
"Everything okay leader?" Dusk asked quietly. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 pm

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not used to this kind of stuff, and it's been a really long day... I'm just glad you guys are all back." Wolffe smiles and turns on some of his music.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:56 pm

"I think Ozpin grouped us all together because we have the most screwed up lives out of all the students."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 pm

"I'm sure there are people who have it worse than us." Dusk said while keeling his head down, his eyes looking at the floor, and his ears and tail droopping down. He snuggled into Theta's lap and whispered loud enough that only she could hear, "thanks for being here Theta. I love you, and I hope you don't mind that I snuggle in you lap a lot as I seem to do." He blushed a bit at the last part. "I guess I know what Hoshi felt like when she saw me."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:10 pm

"Dont worry. every group has had problems and as long as there are two people alive there will be an argument. Long as we don't kill each other we are ok."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:35 am

Theta smiled when Dusk said she was exploiting his weakness "It may be exploiting your weakness but you can't deny you enjoy it" she said . She listened to Dusk and Top's argument about Top not being allowed to call Dusk cute and giggled a little at the prospect of it until he got mad because she was making him feel like a pet and stopped rubbing his ear. She listened into the conversation between the others, too doped up on a little bit of morphine she found in the bottom of her bag. She was still able to listen and react to Dusk responding "I love you too, I might have to return the favour for all of this snuggling" She whispered whilst she leant down to Dusk, curled up in her lap, and kissed him "I'll always be here for you" she whispered once she broke off the kiss
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:34 am

Dusk let out a small purr and said quietly. "Yeah... I guess I enjoy it." When she whispered about returning the favor, he wanted to reply, but was cut off by the kiss which he enjoyed, the while thinking, 'I don't want this moment to end'. When he heard what she said after the kiss, he whispered back, "Thanks, and you don't need to return the favor, if anybody needs to its me. I'm cuddling into you after all."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:49 am

"Hay wolfee, maybe we should give them some privacy."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Dusk cuddled into Theta and curled up a bit more so he could tickle Theta's nose with his tail. He lifted his tail up and poked Theta's nose with it, the started to rub her nose with his tail, hoping to make her laugh a bit, all the while letting a small smile creep from his face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Theta's ear's twitched when Dusk used his tail to tickle her nose, surprised by the sudden tickling. She averted her face away from Dusk's tail and let out a cute sneeze, shaking her head violently. Her sneeze and violent head movement made her giggle as she turned her head towards Dusk and began a two handed and tailed barrage of tickling on Dusk with a smile wide across her face and her almost being in hysterics.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Dusk chuckled a bit when Theta let out a cute sneeze and her ear twitched and se giggled a bit, but when she turned her head around at him with her hands and tail ready, he thought, 'Oh crap, I think I might've gone overboard.' When she started tickling him, he knew what he was in for and started laughing, trying to get away from her. "Theta... stop..." Dusk gasped out whenever he could. "It's too much." Even though he was smiling broadly and was laughing hysterically. He started rolling back and forth, hoping to roll away. even though he wasn't really trying to escape, only acting to try.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Theta kept tickling Dusk even though he tried to escape, eventually she stopped although she had him in a bear hug keeping him from moving. "Do you give up?" she asked demandingly sure he knew what would happen if he was defiant, she struggled to get her breathing and giggling under control awaiting his response. Her ear's were twitching with excitement 'This is really fun wish I had thought of a tickle fight before now' she thought as she eventually got her breathing under control but completely failing to get her giggling under control.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:51 pm

" Come on, Wolffe, we should give them some time alone..."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:02 pm

"Yeah, you're probably right. Do ya want to go get that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:07 pm

"Probably a good idea while we are out."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:10 pm

"Ok. See you two later." Wolffe walks out the door and walks out of the building and towards Vale with Top.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:36 pm

"Okay! I give up, you win. I know what you will do if I don't surrender now." Dusk said still laughing from the tickling while planning how to switch this around on her, even if he was in a bear hug. His ear were still perked up from the tickling and his cat tail was twitching back and forth from the excitement. "Okay guys, see ya later!" Dusk called out while still being help in Theta's arms. He thought up a way to get her to giggle less, so he leaned over and gave her a kiss, not breaking away until she had completely calmed down. Once she was calm, he stayed there for a little bit more then broke away. "You better now?" he asked her, smiling from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Theta slightly loosened her grip of Dusk when he surrendered and then turned towards the door and waved to Top and Wolffe as they left the roof but still kept giggling until Dusk leaned over and kissed her. She enjoyed the kiss... almost too much not wanting to let Dusk go or the kiss to ever end then the question came. In reply she said "Much better" as she pulled him close again whispering "I love it when we hug or kiss or both, reminds me I'm safe near you, it was silly of me to decline your help, I shouldn't of turned your offer down and I regret it so much, you don't know how angry I feel about it" she said tearing up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 pm

"Don't worry, its all okay now," Dusk said while trying to comfort her. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close. "You came back with only minor injuries, so its okay." He gave her a little kiss on her forehead. "I know what you must have felt like and anyway, what's done is done and can't be changed, so let's just be glad for what we have. Please don't cry," he said when he noticed her tear up. "It doesn't suit you at all, you look much better when you're happy." He reached over and started rubbing behind her ears, and playing with them a bit, curious to see her response and if would be similar to his, and if this would make her happy again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next