RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Theta got into really deep thought about the day and didn't notice dusk put his headphones in. She was tired from the days activities and instead of getting into bed she decided to just curl up on top of the bed and go to sleep. every so often she would let out a cute snoring noise or twitch a ear slightly
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Dusk looked over and saw Theta fall asleep. "Aww, she looks cute like that." Dusk said, looking at her. While she was asleep, Dusk got up and gently put his blankets on top of her so that she wouldn't get cold, but did it without waking her up. He then placed a chocolate bar next to her, so she would know who did it. He then went back and kept on watching funny videos and listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Theta woke several hours later to see Dusk still awake on his Scroll. she saw the chocolate bar next to her and felt the warmth of the blanket. "Thank you Dusk" She said still half asleep. She took the blanket off from over her and knelt on her bed stretching and letting out a little yawn. "what time is it?" she said with a inquisitive look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:58 pm

"Umm, its about four in the afternoon, you slept a while. As for the blanket, no problem." Dusk said with a shrug, "Didn't want you to get cold while you were asleep."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Theta grabbed a book out of her bag and began to read and draw pictures based on the creatures and character's in the book. she had started making a pile of screwed up failed attempts, some really bad some half decent.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Dusk got up and laid down next to her on her bed. "Whatcha reading and writing," looking over her shoulder and seeing that she was doing. "Oh your drawing, but what are you reading?" He asked trying to read some lines in her book.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 am

"A tale of iron and fire" Theta said not straying from the picture that she was drawing "Its about a time before the discovery of dust, when it was only a thin metal shield protecting a man from a Grimm, a simpler time" She said fascinated with the book
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:15 am

"Oh, sounds ...interesting..." Dusk said trying to be polite. "Eh, but it looks boring to me," he admitted to her taking out a book from his jacket. "I hope you won't mind it I lay next to you as we read?" He asked with a playful grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:31 am

(OOC: Sorry, I'm kinda stuck outside with a person who won't respond. Don't know when I'll get back in your story...)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 am

"Don't sound so exited, but feel free to lay next to me" theta said continueing with her book and drawing's
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:45 am

Dusk let out a pur, happy that she didn't mind. He then opened his book and started to read, sometimes taking out a small notebook and writing some notes in it every now and then. He then said to her, "Hope you don't mind if I do this." he said while putting his head in her lap, "It's just too comfy."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Theta giggled at Dusk's comment about her lap "I Don't mind, although I might ask if you return the favour some other time" she giggled whilst she went back to her book
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:18 pm

"Okay, I'll remember that I owe you on." Dusk said as he re-opened his book while laying his head in her lap. "I might go back to reading, or... I... might .. go... to... sleep." he said his last sentence drowsily, then dropped his book off of the bed and fell asleep in Theta's lap, purring and twitching his ears in a cute way.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Theta stroked Dusk's head as he fell asleep in her lap 'I'm starting to feel a little bit tired too' she thought to herself as she too started feeling drowsy and fell asleep with Dusk in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Dusk purred when Theta stoked his head, then his body went completely relaxed from the comfortableness and the warmth that Theta provided. In the recess of his mind, he was thinking. 'Life is pretty good after all I guess.' But every other part of the brain was silent, and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Dusk got up before Theta, only needing a quick nap to restore his energy. Noticing Theta was asleep, with him in her lap, he got up quietly and wrote a quick note saying he was going out for a quick walk, and that he would be back soon. He left the note attached to a chocolate bar next to her head. He grabbed his weapons, scroll, and ear buds, then opened the window, and hopped to the nearest tree, closed the window behind him, and headed to the clearing that he had been in before. He didn't go through the front side of the school, instead shadow traveling to outside the forest, taking a break to rest, then going to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Theta woke up with Dusk gone from her lap, 'where's he gone' she thought noticing a note with a chocolate bar near her head and picked it up and began to read it. 'so he's gone for a little walk ,well I wonder how he got out how he got out' she thought as she grabbed her bag of stuff putting the chocolate bar in as well as her scroll. She put on her jacket and slung her bag over her right shoulder and set off to the front of the school to look for him there first.

(OOC - Later)
When Theta got back to the room she began putting her book's into her bag. She tore the back, blank page apart from the White fang logo, out of her book and wrote on it
'I'm sorry, I've gone to finish what i started before i came here, you can try to follow me but there is no certainty you'll find me again or if you do find me, alive. I'm sorry to you Dusk if i do not come back know i always loved you'
She then left beacon via the airship and went to face her demons.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:37 am

Dusk entered the room and looked around. Nobody was there, so he let out a sigh of relief and flopped onto his bed. As soon as he laid down though, he could hear the crinkling of paper under him. He took it out to see Theta's hand writing on a piece of paper with the White Fang logo on it. 'Ugh, this can't be good,' he thought before reading it. Once he was done, he sat there and stared at it in shock, then slowly put the paper down. He just curled into a ball and sat there, the only thoughts going through his mind were, "Did I make her leave? Why did I fall in love, my first time and now my heart is shattered. Why is life like this." Dusk started to sob uncontrollably, curled in a ball, thinking about nothing other than Theta.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Wolffe bursts into the dorm room and looks around, panting. "Ugh... Theta!" he looks again, slower this time, and sees Dusk, but no Theta. "Huh? Dusk? What are you doing here? Where's Theta?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Dusk didn't respond, just stayed in a curled ball and continued to cry, mumbling. "Why is life like this." He was distraught and broken from Theta leaving, he missed her already and she wasn't gone for that long. "She's gone for a long time," he managed to get out, before curling back up even tighter.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Wolffe walks over to Dusk. "What's wrong Dusk?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:54 pm

"Many things are wrong, and none of them are good." he said though sobs as he handed Wolffe the letter. "here, read it, I can't anymore."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Wolffe takes the letter and reads it. "Oh... Man... That's..." Wolffe just shakes his head. "Wow... That sucks..."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Dusk curled up even tighter. "Of course it sucks," he managed to calm down enough that his words weren't interrupted by tears. "Wolffe, just go back and keep an eye on those in the infirmary, tell them I'm sorry. They won't forgive me, but its better than nothing." he looked wistfully out the window and whispered, "Theta, come back safely."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 pm

"Ok Dusk, you got it." Wolffe is about to leave when he notices Dusk's wrist all bandaged up. "Hey, what happened there?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Dusk's eyes flash red for a second, and his weapons flashed for a second letting out black fire, before he said through gritted teeth, "Nothing you need to know about, or care about, not like you do," he muttered, he said louder, "now," he said calming himself. "I would advise you to join the others."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:56 pm

"Oh, ok... See ya later Dusk." Wolffe opens the door and starts off towards the infermery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next