RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Top barges into the room and falls on the closest bed, ignoring if it is his or not "Today has gone on for too long."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Theta woke up by Top barging into the room. she was still covered in her own blood, and was feeling the effect's of it not being in her. She looked around the room seeing Wolffe and Top but no Dusk, "Hey guys" she said weakly, "where's Dusk" she asked before they could say hi in return. She swung her lets round and went to stand up before collapsing back onto her bed and screaming out in pain.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:21 pm

"he went to the clearing to think, he wanted to be alone after he agreed to be the girls servant for a while. I had a talk with them about setting ground rules." top looks up as she creams in pain
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 pm

"Theta, you shouldn't be up. It looks like you got hurt in the leg pretty bad. You should stay off of it for awhile. If you want to go see Dusk, I'm sure me and Top could carry you there. Wolffe smiles but is clearly worried for his friend.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm

"what happened to your legs?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:03 pm

theta smiled a little after finding out that Dusk was now Daisy and Hoshi's slave. Upon hearing that Wolffe and Top would carry her to Dusk she smiled and replied "are you sure your not servants aswell, can't leave the team for one minute" she said sarcastically laughing uncontrollably. She then said "i'll just wait for him" smiling as she batted the two boys away from her. "And this my friends is why you don't join the white fang" she suddenly realised what she said and began to go red at her slip up.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 pm

"No we aren't servants. I just like to be nice." Wolffe chuckles, but then hears about the White Fang part and his face turns suddenly serious. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Theta wished she hadn't opened her mouth. She had let her the last two of her team mates know she used to be part of the white fang. She looked at Wolffe with a expression that said 'don't hate me fore this' and said "well, i kinda.... i was in the white fang" she just said it out getting it out the way. She then prepared herself for any abuse or punishment the might give her, she was used to it and she didn't even think about preparing she just did it.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:35 pm

"former member of the white fang? so I am guessing that means you left before they got violent? I have been hearing a lot about them recently. It appears the one I killed and his friends arnt anything like what they used to be. I certainly hope the new white fang guys don't have any bad blood towards you for leaving. If they do they will have to deal with me again before they get to my friends."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Hoshi directed her attention towards Top and said "well i have a bullet hole in my thigh and i walked into vale and caught a train to a schnee dust mining facility and killed a guy so as a answer to your question no I didn't leave before they got violent ,and it got pretty ****ing violent. I was only able to leave today once the target was..." Theta didn't want to think about what she had done, the blood over her wasn't just her's it was her target's. She began to tear up "I didn't want to do it... if I hadn't they would've had me killed though..." she took a deep breathe "...We shouldn't have to worry about the any more"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Dusk decided at this moment to enter the room via the window. "Hey guy! I'm back!" he said cheerfully before noticing the condition Theta was in. He let out a long sigh and shook his head. "Theta, will you ever listen to me and just let me help you? Do you need medical help by the way?" noticing the blood covering the supplies on the bed.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:28 pm

"Oh, welcome back Dusk. Hope ya had a good rest." Wolffe sits down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 pm

theta was happy to see Dusk but couldn't resist the chance at teasing him "Hello...So i hear you'r Daisy and Hoshi's bitch now" she said jokingly holding her arm's out for a hug. "No i don't need medical help and before you say you could of stopped this from happening... well unless you can stop a bullet you wouldn't of been able to help" she remembered parts of what happened as she came through the hallway earlier and asked "is there by any chance a massive streak of blood across the floor out there?"

Last edited by Dark Soul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 pm

"Yeah, there is, I think."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

"Shut up," he muttered, but he still gave her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Technically, I'm Hoshi's servant, not slave. If they try to make me a slave, I'm breaking the deal." Dusk said after letting theta go. "I could've shot the guards before they shot you by the way. So are you done with the White Fang now?" He asked, twitching his ears as he titled his head.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:18 pm

"Just who did this and why?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:29 pm

"It was just some unfinished business gone south." Dusk said hurriedly, not sure if they knew about theta's past. He currled up next to her on her bed with his head poking out. "I will not say anything more unless Theta gives me the go ahead." He proclaimed before laying his head in Theta's lap. "You are very comfortable," he softly purred. "Can I rest my head on you a bit?" He asked with an innocent look on his face.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Wolffe lays back and closes his eyes. Ugh... Those two are so secretive... Oh well, it is their business after all. I guess I'll just go to sleep. "Well, I'm gonna take a nap... I'm a little tired after the disappointment at the train station. Apparently I missed you Theta." Wolffe falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Dusk looked up at Theta with a sly grin on his face. "You tricked him didn't you? You probably were right infront of him, and he never saw you. Good job." He looked up at her, happy that he might have found someone equal to him in slyness.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Theta smiled at Dusk's word's "If you say so macho servant and yes i am done" she giggled. She was about to explain to Top who and why but Dusk cut her off explaining before she had a chance to speak a word. She allowed Dusk to rest his head in her lap "just be careful, i have a hole in my thigh the size of my thumb" she said pointing toward the hastily applied bandaging on her thigh. Theta looked down at Dusk "I was everywhere and nowhere" she smiled playing with Dusk's ears and scratching them.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Dusk let out multiple purrs when Theta played with his ears. He tried to get mad at her, bue he couldn't stop purring and getting happy whenever she rubbed his ears. "I won't touch it." He smiled at her secound comment, and continued to purr whenever she scratched his ears the right way. "You are the first person that I have ever let play with my ears where I don't mind." He admitted, before going back to purring. "Now I owe you two theta."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Dusk tried to wiggle away, but didn't put any energy behind it. In between purrs, he managed to say. "Your taking advantage of my ears, aren't you?" He said before purring more as she rubbed his ears the right way which shut him up quickly.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:36 pm

"you know what might make you feel better, Theta? why don't you have him give you a foot rub."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:53 am

Dusk looked up to glare at Top for a few secounds, sending the message, 'shut up don't give her any ideas.' He then laid his head back down, closing his eyes and purring.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Wolffe wakes up after about five minutes. "Ugh... What time is it?" He checkess his watch. "Wow, really? Five minutes... That's a new record." Wolffe sees what's happening and smiles. "Heh, you two are adorable together. And Top, don't heckle them, please." Wolffe gets up and stretches. "Ugh... At least I got a little sleep."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 pm

"It has been rough for us all I think."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:22 pm

"Agreed, obviously more-so for Dusk and Theta. I can't imagine having a day like you guys do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next