RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:59 pm

"Morning," he called out as he turned on the shower and stepped in. "I thought you were still asleep, did you just wake up, or where you awake as I was getting my shirt on?" A smile crossed his face, even though she couldn't see. "You sure you're awake, I mean it is a bit early, the sun's only risen, and usually I only get up around now. Sorry if I woke you up while getting out of bed." Another thought crossed his mind. "Oh, and I guess we need to do the laundry soon. Want me to do it or you?" he asked, not really minding if he did it, he did it before he will do it again. "Almost all my clothes are dirty, I only got two sets left, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Theta fell silent when Dusk asked if she had seen him getting his shirt on and began to blush violently, after a few seconds she began to giggle lightly before responding cryptically to him with "maybe" with a smile creeping across her face and the blushing becoming more intense "It's OK that you woke me, more time with you" she yelled the blushing still violent although Dusk couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Dusk did his shower as quickly as possible and lightly drowning himself. He put his long shirt on, unlocked the door, then shadow traveled to Theta's bed. He jumped from behind her and landed next to her ear, whispering, "did you miss me that quickly?" He was smiling slyly and gave her a little kiss on her neck. "So, sleep well?" He let out a small purr. "I know I did."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Theta was still fairly red when Dusk got out of the shower, Dusk shadow travelling behind her and then whispering into her ear made her jump slightly, she turned around almost about to slap Dusk out of sheer fright but was stopped by him kissing her on the neck which calmed her down "I slept really well thanks, your tail is so soft you know that" she said smiling again. She walked into the bathroom for a quick shower "I'm just going to take a quick shower" she said quickly as she closed the door and turned on the shower and stepped into it letting the water massage her back and shoulders, the water turned red though washing away what blood was left from her leg.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Dusk saw that she was red, and smiled slyly. He let out a small chuckle as she went into the bathroom, then called after her, "I'll be waiting for you to come back!" He started to clean up the room, fixing the sheets and organizing anything on the ground that was laying there. He curled up on Theta's bed, not wanting to lay on his bed. He kept one eye open to watch and wait for Theta to come out. He nibbled on a chocolate bar that he had left for Theta that she ignored.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Theta finished in the shower and was getting out of the shower when she slipped on the wet plastic causing her to fall onto her bad leg which then caused her to scream out in pain. She tried to lever herself up using the wall but couldn't so she tried using the sing but she couldn't lever herself up using that either. She dragged herself along the floor and unlocked the lock on the door and opened the door very slightly "Dust....He..help" she called out into the other room her leg causing her a lot of pain and discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Dusk quickly got up when she screamed and ran over to her when she opened the door and asked for help. He picked up Theta, blushing a bit that she was naked, but ignored it and carried her bridal style to her bed, setting her down gently. He nuzzled her neck and asked her, "are you okay? Are you in too much pain? Should I grab the medical kit agian?" He was worried that she was hurting, and didn't want her to be uncomfortable or damaged. "I want you to be okay." He kissed her forehead, then gave her his shirt saying, "I think you need something to cover up more than me, I at least have pants on." He went back to nuzzling her neck, letting out purrs as he dd.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Theta hugged onto Dusk as she was carried bridal style, out of love for Dusk and out of reassurance that the pain would only be temporary. When Dusk launched all of the questions at her she placed a finger on Dusk's lips, "Painki...Painkillers, please" she said holding her leg and wincing at the pain. She accept the shirt from Dusk noticing that she was still naked. She began to feel very awkward about her still being naked even though they had slept together just the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Dusk nodded his head and got up without noticing Theta's blushing. He went to the bathroom and opened the medical box. "Ya know, we're going to need to refill this soon, our team seems to make it a habit of getting hurt." He grabbed a glass they had there for when they brushed their teeth, filled it with water, and took it along with two painkillers out to Theta on her bed. He sat down next to her and gave her the pills and water. "It said two, so here you go." He looked at her worriedly, then curled up next to her and rested his head on her uninsured leg gently. he looked at her with worried eyes, hoping she would get well soon.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Hoshi gave Dusk a kiss for getting her the painkillers "where would i be without you." she said after the quick kiss. She took the two painkiller simultaneously without the need for the water but still drank the water down in one. As Dusk curled up next to her and rested his head on her good leg she started to play with his ears hoping to keep his mind distracted from her being in pain, mainly so it would keep him in a happy mood but also to take the spotlight off of her, she felt a little bit silly for falling over in the shower and especially onto her bad leg and showed then by her cheeks being slightly redder than normal.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:29 am

Dusk glared at Theta for about two seconds before her rubbing his ears finally got to him. He smiled lazily and half close his eyes, letting out a soft purr. "You are taking complete advantage of my ears, and you know it." He said this in between purrs, too relaxed to get up or try to knock her hand away. "And the worse thing is, you know that I don't mind." He nuzzled his head against her leg, content with life for one of the few times he has been happy. He smiled and twitched his ears, feeling nothing but joy at being able to relax with Theta for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:32 am

Theta smiled as she carried on rubbing behind Dusk's ears, the painkillers doing their thing. "You know you like it though" she said smiling, she reached to the side of her bed and picked up the necklace the Dusk had got her at dangled it in front of herself, she then pulled it close to her chest and lean't forward to kiss Dusk, kissing his on the cheek "your just so...." Theta hesitated for a moment "..cute when i rub your ears" saying this with a smile although not knowing what to expect for calling him cute
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:47 am

Dusk said "mhmm" when she said that he liked it, and went back to purring. When she said he was cute, he opened one eye and said calmly, "I don't mind if you call me cute, especially if you are rubbing my ears. It's only if those two do, I get mad. So don't worry, I won't get mad at you for saying something like that, I don't mind." he nuzzled his head against her before setting in back down on her lap. "Just a bit longer, then breakfast?" he asked with a smile looking up at her. "I'm getting a bit hungry, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:05 pm

"Good, because i think your cute whenever i play with your ears Theta said still playing with his ears. The idea of getting breakfast sounded good to Theta "We could go into vale to get breakfast, it would make a change" she said able to hear her stomach practically calling out for food. She began to get paranoid about Dusk hearing her stomach and began to get up "So where do you want to go"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Dusk purred for as long as she was playing with his ears, and when she stopped, he smiled and said quietly, "Not as much as I do." When she got up, he rolled off her onto to floor, letting out a surprised Umpf ad he hit it. "Theta, a warning would be nice next time." He hopped back up, and replied with, "I don't know, never really went out much while I was at signal... do you know of any good places? I actually know of a cafe that's pretty good." He remembered the cafe that he had snacked at a ton of times, and figured it would be a perfect place to go for some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:46 pm

"Sorry" she said seeing him laying on the floor "I'll be sure to give you some warning, how does TIMMBBEEERRR sound as your launched onto the floor" she said giggling at her own suggestion. "I don't know any good places off the top of my head... maybe we could take a nice walk until we find a good looking cafe or something" she said with a smile lasing up her boots, then giving Dusk a kiss "Shall we go"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Dusk smiled and quickly tied up his shoes and grabbed some lein from his case and got back up behind Theta and opened the door for her. "After you," he smirked, holding the door open and gesturing for her to proceed with his hand. "Ladies first after all."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Theta exited the dorm, and waited just outside. She was scribbling a message on a piece of paper, just in case Wolffe or Top came back before they got back.
The message read 'Just gone out for breakfast be back soon - Dust and Theta'
She then stuck the message to the door, by tucking the corner under the edge of the WCAT sign on their door So, lets go get something to eat she said giving him a quick kiss as she headed towards the staircase, beaconing for him to follow
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 pm

"You do realize I can just use my semblance and catch up to you?" He said from the door, before entering a nearby shadow and exiting through Theta's. "Boo!" he said right next to her once he was fully emerged, chuckling a bit. "Lead the way Theta, I'm hungry as you are too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9