RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Dusk's eyes flash red for a second, and his weapons flashed for a second letting out black fire, before he said through gritted teeth, "Nothing you need to know about, or care about, not like you do," he muttered, he said louder, "now," he said calming himself. "I would advise you to join the others."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:56 pm

"Oh, ok... See ya later Dusk." Wolffe opens the door and starts off towards the infermery.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Dusk locked and closed the door behind Wolffe as he left. He then sat down, and took off the bandages, revealing many scars, more than Theta's even. He took out the small knife he kept, went into the bathroom, and did again what he did outside, except a lot longer ill he couldn't feel his hand anymore. He then cleaned and wrapped them up again, and almost passed out from loss of blood, "Dammit, I need to be more careful," he said to himself. He staggered over to the wall, next to the door, and laid down. "I'll rest here for a while, and wait to see if he others come."

(A While Later) Dusk got up, and made sure the bandages on hi hands were all right. They were twice the size they were earlier but he didn't care, he just needed to repay all of the pain he had caused. He got up and wrote a quick letter saying. "Dear Daisy. I know that you hate me, and are probably going to try to murder me. Not to mention the fact I hurt somebody close to your heart. But, if you believe my blood will make you happier, just ask and I will let you kill me. If you believe murdering me will help, so be it, I rather die useful to someone than a burden, not to mention the only thing that was worth living for has left me. So, if you wish to kill me, send me a message on my scroll where and when. I will do anything to make you two happy again. Sincerely and with no regrets - Dusk Sapphire" He then sealed the note and wrote on top of it. "TO Daisy and Hoshi ONLY" he then sealed it up, and ran to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Theta sent Dusk a message via her scroll {15:32; If you want to find me my train is in 30 minute's from vale train station, if you choose not to come i will miss you and you will always have a place in my heart and in my thought's no matter how bad this get's <3 Theta }
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Dusk shadow traveled in, exhausted, but not enough so that he couldn't check his scroll when he got Theta's message. He dashed out of the room, hoping he might be able to talk Theta out of this or at least go with her. 'Crap, what will I tell Top and Wolffe? Eh, I'll just send them a message.' he reasoned with himself, before continuing his sprint out to the vale train station.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 am

Dusk stumbled in, and flopped onto his bed. He sat up against the wall, and looked out the window were he could see many happy people and couples. He took out his lighter and small knife, and played with them in his hands, careful not to let either of them drop and do any damage. "I like the way fire reflects off of metal," he said to himself. "Looks pretty."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:13 am

Wolffe burst into the dorm room. "Dusk?" Wolffe looks around the room. "Dusk, are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:41 pm

"Yeah I'm here, what you want?" Dusk spat out, twirling his knife in one hand and putting the lighter away. "Do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Wolffe sighs in relief. "Oh, thank goodness I found you. I was really worried. Is Theta back too?" Wolffe looks around the room again.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Dusk stopped twirling his knife, and put it away would a loud snap. "No... no... she's not..." Dusk said, clearly shaken and exhausted mentally. "She... might not be back for a while..."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:52 pm

"Oh... That really stinks..." Wolffe sits down on his bed. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Dusk laughs a bit insanely at this and wipes an imaginary tear from his eyes, then switches his mood in the span of one second and says with serious eyes. "What does it mean to be okay? And whatever you say it is, I probably never was in the first place, I can just hide it that's all."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:58 pm

"Oh..." Wolffe sighs again and lays down. 'I as really worried ya know. So was Top... I was afraid that I'd lost you guys, and I can't take losing another friend..." Wolffe closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 pm

"Being worried was your own faults, and I don't see why you guys were, I said I would be back soon." Dusk said shrugging. He took out the knife and began to play with it in his hands, not caring whenever he accidently cut his own fingers, causing his hand to soon be red.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 pm

"Yeah, I know, but still..." Wolffe tears up. "...I just don't want to lose anybody... And I already lost my old friend..."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:26 pm

"Life sucks doesn't it." Dusk finally noticed the blood on his hands, got up, cleaned them off, wrapped them up so that now his arms down his elbows were bandaged up. He took off his hoodie and looked at Wolffe. "You were saying, sorry, I had to clean up that blood on my hands."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Wolffe wipes the tears away. "Not much... I'm just glad you're back, but I know you aren't... You'd rather be helping Theta, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:35 pm

"Shut up Wolffe before I slide this knife between your ribs," Dusk said darkly, glaring before turning away to face the wall. "Anyway, why did you come here, probably wasn't just for small talk."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:40 pm

"Ok, jeez... That's the reason... You have some kind of anger issues... I want to help you with them so you don't almost kill somebody again... So I need to know, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:43 pm

"You can't, simple as that." Dusk said before throwing the knife into the wall. "People have tried in the past, and if professionals couldn't help, than I doubt you can."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Wolffe sighs. "Ok, fine. If you say so. Just remember, I'm here for you if you ever need help." Wolffe smiles. "Hey, I think Theta might be on her way. You should probably go meet her, wherever that is. So, see ya later Dusk." Wolffe rolls over and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 pm

"No, what I need, is someone I think I can trust, but there is nobody like that anymore for me..." Dusk decided to see if Daisy and Hoshi were alright, so he headed up to where they were in the infirmary. He earned himself man weird looks as people saw his arms, but he didn't care, he just didn't want to die before paying back his debts.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Wolffe sighs and gets back up. "Well, I guess I should go meet her... but where should I go. Maybe the train station. That would make sense if they left the town. I might as well. Wolffe jumps out of bed and writes a note saying, I've gone to the train station. I'll be back soon. -Wolffe. Wolffe then walks out of the room and out the front door and towards the train station.

(Two hours later)

Wolffe arrives in the door and looks around hoping to see Theta. He doesn't and he slouches to his bed and flops down on it. "I can't believe it... I lost another friend... This sucks..." Wolffe cries silently and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Theta stumbled up the last flight of stair's tripping over the last one. She was feeling light headed from the blood loss but wasn't about to pass out yet. She dragged herself down the corridor, leaving a large blood mark on the floor, then once the got to the team dorm she used the door to lever herself up, leaving bloody hand prints all over the door. She opened the door and went straight to get the first aid kit. She picked out a pair of some anti-septic, tweezers and some bandaging. First she took the cloth off, then she used the tweezers to pull the bullet out of her thigh, wincing in pain as she did. Once she had took the bullet out she cleaned the wound with anti-septic then tied the bandages over it. She then passed out on her bed, still covered in blood and surrounded by wrappers from what she had used and bloody items.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:18 pm

(After an hour)

Wolffe wakes up and sees that Theta is in her bed and almost runs over and hugs her, but restrains himself. Ugh... Thank goodness I didn't lose her... Wolffe then sees all the blood. "Oh C***! Theta, are you alright?" Wolffe almost cries again. "Oh, please be alright Theta... I don't want to lose another friend... Please..." Wolffe wipes away his tears.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Top barges into the room and falls on the closest bed, ignoring if it is his or not "Today has gone on for too long."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Theta woke up by Top barging into the room. she was still covered in her own blood, and was feeling the effect's of it not being in her. She looked around the room seeing Wolffe and Top but no Dusk, "Hey guys" she said weakly, "where's Dusk" she asked before they could say hi in return. She swung her lets round and went to stand up before collapsing back onto her bed and screaming out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next