RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:13 am

Dusk slid in onto his wrist and smiled. 'It was black, which is my favorite color, and it was useful. Not just something to keep with you, but something actually useful!' Dusk thought while smiling at his present. He then grabbed her in a surprise hug and held her there for a bit, before letting go of her, but not before saying "Thank you." in her ear. After he let go, he said, "The present I was getting for you, should be ready soon, waiting to get a message on my scroll."

(OOC I can make it now, tell me if you want me to, or if you have already done it.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 am

Theta enjoyed the hug Dusk gave her 'I wonder what he's got me' she wondered "I'm glad you like it, shall we get going?" Theta said with a smile and indicating towards the door
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:16 am

"Okay, lead on Theta," he said giving her a mock bow, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

(OOC Much MUCH Later in the day...)

Dusk burst into the room. He quickly propped the sled on the wall closest to him and undressed. He took a five minute shower, and after making sure nobody else was in the room, quickly changed clothes into a new pair of clothes that looked exactly like all of the others he had worn so far, then flopped onto the bed and waited for Theta and hot coco.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Theta walked into the room with two cup's of hot coco. "Your hot coco is here" she said handing Dusk one of the cup's of hot coco. Theta the sat down on her bed and continued drinking from her half empty cup "well I've stopped sneezing" she cute sneezes again "for f*** sake"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Dusk lets out a little laugh at seeing Theta's obvious frustration. "Thanks for the coco." he said as he started sipping his cup. "So, mmhmm good coco, anyway want to just relax for the rest of the day?" he asked her, sitting on the edge of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 pm

"sure, it beats freezing myself even more" she laughed. She took off her aura bracelet, a rare thing for her to do, revealing numerous scars.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Dusk noticed these and set down his cup of coco, looking worried. "Theta. What's up with all of those scars?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:47 pm

"These.." she said pointing at her wrist "...oh these are from when I was young, the time's when I was bullied. I was left a little reminder permanently by one of them" she kept herself from crying trying not to ruin the good day they had been having "anyway how you liking your new aura bracelet"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Dusk, noticing that she didn't want to talk about it, smiled and switched topics. "It works great. Actually,' he said now with a grin on his face, "If I didn't have it, I would've been exhausted by now for shadow traveling so much, but since you gave it to me, I was able to get the jump on you." Just then his scroll rang. "Ah, your present is here. Be right back." Dusk got up and ran out of the room, down the stairs and to where his package was. He got the package and ran back upstairs and called out while he was outside the door. "Close your eyes and no peaking!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Theta closed her eye's "OK I've closed them now what" she yelled back but still had a smile on her face from Dusk's comment's.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:57 pm

"Just keep them closed," Dusk said as he walked in with the box and set it on his bed. He took out a necklace with a beautifully carved picture of a weapon that looked exactly like Theta's, but had a green crystal in the middle. He put it over her head, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Merry Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Theta opened her eye's and looked at her new necklace "wow, I don't know what to say" Theta was struggling for word's "it's beautiful" Theta pulled Dusk into a big hug and kissed him on the cheek "this is the nicest necklace anyone has ever given me"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:07 pm

"Well you gave me the best bracelet I've ever had." He then pulled away from the hug, only so that he could kiss her on the lips, hoping and thinking it was a good time to do it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Theta pulled Dusk tighter when he kissed her on the lip's embracing the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Dusk slowly separated himself from Theta, not wanting to, but knowing that he probably should. As soon as they did get separate, Dusk blushed and then hopped onto his bed, smiling, but with a face completely red.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Theta enjoyed the kiss and started to blush slightly, not as much as Dusk. She laid back into her bed smiling and thinking about the event's of the day, all the fun they had.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Dusk went back to sipping his hot coco, and took out his scroll and started to play some games he had bought on it. "So what ya doin?" he asked her, a playful grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Theta snapped back to reality "Not much just thinking" Theta said still slightly in a daze and then she let out a long happy, dreamy sigh. then she took out her scroll and started looking at how it worked 'how does this work then' she thought
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Dusk looked curiously at her when she let out the dreamy sigh that even he could tell was that of somebody who had been thinking happy thoughts. He went back to playing, but soon got bored and started surfing the web. "God I love these little devices." he said, smiling at his Scroll
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:18 pm

"i wouldn't go so far as saying i love then,but they are good" she said finally getting hers to work "when they want to be at least" she laughed as she tapped the little icon so she could search the web
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Dusk took out his coin, and started flipping it up in the air until it would graze the ceiling, while at the same time using his other hand to read something on his scroll. Then his face became a scowl. "Ugh! We have classes soon again. I was hoping to see how long we could stall from studying. I hate studying, its so damn boring!" Dusk complained catching his coin and putting it away.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

"I hate the classes aspect of learning, one guy who thinks their better than you because they're in their eighties and seen it all, but when there nothing else to do, I like to read and draw to help improve my skills" she said looking over to Dusk "when do we have classes again" she said looking back at her screen
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:09 pm

"Ummm, they say we have classes soon and that it will be told to us, at least that's what my message says." Dusk said with a shrug, "I'll tell you if I get anything more specific."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:17 pm

"OK thanks Dusk" She said looking over at him. she then went back to day dreaming and thinking about the day's they had spent together
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Dusk put in some head phones and started to listen to random music he found, skipping the stuff he didn't like, all the while thinking about the day, which made him constantly have a goofy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Theta got into really deep thought about the day and didn't notice dusk put his headphones in. She was tired from the days activities and instead of getting into bed she decided to just curl up on top of the bed and go to sleep. every so often she would let out a cute snoring noise or twitch a ear slightly
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Dusk looked over and saw Theta fall asleep. "Aww, she looks cute like that." Dusk said, looking at her. While she was asleep, Dusk got up and gently put his blankets on top of her so that she wouldn't get cold, but did it without waking her up. He then placed a chocolate bar next to her, so she would know who did it. He then went back and kept on watching funny videos and listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next