RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCAT Dorm Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Theta slightly loosened her grip of Dusk when he surrendered and then turned towards the door and waved to Top and Wolffe as they left the roof but still kept giggling until Dusk leaned over and kissed her. She enjoyed the kiss... almost too much not wanting to let Dusk go or the kiss to ever end then the question came. In reply she said "Much better" as she pulled him close again whispering "I love it when we hug or kiss or both, reminds me I'm safe near you, it was silly of me to decline your help, I shouldn't of turned your offer down and I regret it so much, you don't know how angry I feel about it" she said tearing up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 pm

"Don't worry, its all okay now," Dusk said while trying to comfort her. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close. "You came back with only minor injuries, so its okay." He gave her a little kiss on her forehead. "I know what you must have felt like and anyway, what's done is done and can't be changed, so let's just be glad for what we have. Please don't cry," he said when he noticed her tear up. "It doesn't suit you at all, you look much better when you're happy." He reached over and started rubbing behind her ears, and playing with them a bit, curious to see her response and if would be similar to his, and if this would make her happy again.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:33 pm

several hours later, Top trudged into the dorm and fell flat on his face, missing the bed by a good several inches and just lying on the floor "so that is the height of civilization. Exhausting."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Theta couldn't stop the tear's rolling down her face despite what Dusk was saying "just promise me one thing..." she said through the tears "Don't let me tell you to leave me again" she said drying her cheeks the flow of tears slowing "I love you more than anything, we have done so much together already, I just don't want it to end" her tear had stopped now and she was about to kiss Dusk before being startled by the door, upon realising it was only top she leant back over and kissed him more passionately than any other time they had kissed.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:55 pm

At same time as Top. "Agreed Top, but I did get some good tips for the drink. I'm gonna try making one. Wish me luck." Wolffe turns to the shelves next to his bed and sets up everything, and starts to work.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 am

Dusk kissed back just as passionately, and broke away for a second only to tease her a bit while whispering, "I won't leave you again, I love you too much." He then went back to the kiss, not wanting it to end, not even caring that Top and Wolffe were in the same room. He fell onto the bed with Theta in his arms, still kissing her, his ears wriggling in happiness and his tail wrapped around them both. Every time he had to get a breath, he always let out a small purr, enjoying the moment too much for anything to make it end quickly.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 am

"We were out for like 4 hours and they are still at it."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Theta put one arm around Dusk's back stroking up and down as she kissed and put her other hand behind his head playing with his ears, her tail intertwining with his. She was enjoying the kiss too much and began to slide her hand on his back slowly down towards his trousers, realising that the other two were in her she stopped just above her target 'Maybe another time' she thought wanting to smile but not to part lips with Dusk. Instead she brought the hand back up his back and continued to rub his back pulling him closer until they were touching, her ear's twitching with happiness and excitement while she herself was in a complete state of ecstasy over Dusk.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Top sprang up and tugged on wolffes collar "Come along wolffe, you can make your drink on the roof, we should sleep outside tonight and give these two some date time."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Dusk wanted to smile slyly, but didn't want to end the kiss anymore than Theta, so instead he moved one of his hands that were wrapped around her up her shirt, and was about to get to where he was going for when he remembered that the other two where also in the room. When he heard what Top said, he sent a silent thanks to him, before reverting all of his thoughts back to Theta. His other arm reached up and started playing with Theta's ears, while she pulled him closer. He wasn't thinking like his normal, thoughtful self that was fairly cautious, he was just addicted to Theta and didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Wolffe doesn't look up from his work. "Yeah, just leave them to their moment. And... there! Now to test it." Wolffe takes a sip from his finished drink. "Hmmm... Not bad. You want to try it Top? It's the non-alcoholic one, I swear."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 pm

"I guess I will..." Top reaches for the drink
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Wolffe hands the drink to Top. "Just tell me how you think it is, and don't sugar coat your answer."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:13 am

Top takes a sip "I am afraid I don't have the most cultured palate, seeing as how I learned what both of those words mean only 2 months ago. Not half bad though. What did you put in it?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:26 am

"Just the ingrediants on the list, besides the alcohol. Here, see for yourself." Wolffe hands Top the list.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 am

Top gives a very not amused look at Wolffe.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:06 am

"Oh... Sorry." Wolffe looks at the list.

(OOC: What was the drink called again?)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Theta began slide her hand down Dusk's back again, slowly reaching where she wanted to get to. She began to break away the kiss very slowly as to tease Dusk for earlier "I love you so much, I'm just addicted to you, your like a drug" she said as she giggled and then went back to kissing him, she wasn't in control of what she was doing, letting her natural instinct kick in and react to what was happening almost like her mind was controlling what she was doing without her thinking it. she was thinking as she kissed 'Is this really happening' she thought secretly hoping it was, she thought she had found her one true soul-mate in Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Dusk smiled slyly when they were briefly apart and let out a small purr, only to get pulled back into the kiss. He had a moment of thought, saying, 'Wait, aren't Top and Wolffe in the same room? Should I really be doing this right now?' But that little voice in his head was beaten down by the adrenaline and other emotions swirling through his head. All rationality gone, he went back into the kiss, using one hand to slowly climb up her back towards her top, and the other wrapped around her holding her in place. All rational, even the small voice he had were gone, now replaced by animal and human instincts combined.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:23 pm

"Oh, I'll tell you later. Right now, I think we should leave Dusk and Theta alone. Come on Top." Wolffe grabs all his drink stuff and walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Top shuts the door behind them "to the roof than?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:33 pm

"Sure." Wolffe packs his stuff into his hoodie and goes up to the roof with Top.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:58 am

Once Top and Wolffe had left the room Theta began to take Dusk's shirt off of him with her free hand, still kissing Dusk passionately. She broke of the kiss for a few seconds to get his top over his head but immediately went back to kissing him afterwards unable to stop herself from kissing him, her instincts overtaking, she began to undress herself as well starting with her top once again breaking away from the kiss but only for a few seconds as she did she let out a little yip of enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:03 am

Dusk smiled slyly when Theta took off his shirt, and helped get Theta out of her shirt. When she yipped, he let out a small purr, nuzzling his head against her. He started to toy with her, kissing her anywhere on her skin to make her more excited, then started to head back up towards her head, and went back to kissing her, letting out soft purrs of enjoyment whenever he could. His ears twitched from all of the excitement, and his tail wrapped around her body holding her close.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dusk awoke with Theta in his arms and the sun shining through the window.He looked up lazily from his position with Theta, and looked lazily though the window, noticing a few birds in the air. His ears twitched a bit and he unwrapped his tail from being around Theta, trying not to wake her up. He got out of bed slowly as to not wake her up, and put on a T-shirt that looked exactly like all of his other shirts but was long enough to go down to his knees. He saw their clothes scattered around the room, and split up what was his and hers and put her clothes at the foot of her bed and put his in a small bag he had for dirty clothes. He decided to take a small quick shower, and put a candy bar next to her head as a sign that he was there but now was up. He gave her a little kiss on the forehead then went off into the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Theta woke to the feel of Dusk's tail moving along her skin, she liked the feeling a smiled a little without opening her eyes. She opened one eye to see Dusk putting on a shirt, although she secretly preferred him topless, and closed it almost immediately afterwards. Once he had gone into the bathroom she immediately got up and put a towel round her, picking up the small pile of clothing at the foot of her bed as she did and then dropping it into a small plastic container 'I need to clean my clothing really, most of its either covered with dry blood and just generally dirty' she thought as she did this. She then knocked on the bathroom door "Morning" she yelled in unsure if the shower was running yet or not, still a little bit tired from her and Dusk 'activities' of the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:59 pm

"Morning," he called out as he turned on the shower and stepped in. "I thought you were still asleep, did you just wake up, or where you awake as I was getting my shirt on?" A smile crossed his face, even though she couldn't see. "You sure you're awake, I mean it is a bit early, the sun's only risen, and usually I only get up around now. Sorry if I woke you up while getting out of bed." Another thought crossed his mind. "Oh, and I guess we need to do the laundry soon. Want me to do it or you?" he asked, not really minding if he did it, he did it before he will do it again. "Almost all my clothes are dirty, I only got two sets left, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Theta fell silent when Dusk asked if she had seen him getting his shirt on and began to blush violently, after a few seconds she began to giggle lightly before responding cryptically to him with "maybe" with a smile creeping across her face and the blushing becoming more intense "It's OK that you woke me, more time with you" she yelled the blushing still violent although Dusk couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCAT Dorm Room   WCAT Dorm Room - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCAT Dorm Room
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next