RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife

Go down 
+7
Prinny
SentientSnake
Amber
zhleader
Kellenredx
Frankenstein Joe
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Vox

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Leo's hand slid down her arm, and he shook his head. "Perhaps one day... I will show you my homeland... Perhaps there... you may see a side of humanity... worth protecting..."

He wanted nothing more than to kiss her. To feel her lips upon his. To have his tongue probe her mouth. To do something so normal, and natural feeling.

The best he could do was to rest his mask against her head. "... I wish ever so... that I were not this... thing..."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:08 pm

"It's a possibility... only time will tell, though."

Unsure of what to say to his second comment, she hesitates for a while before saying "Would you like to go somewhere... more private?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:10 pm

IC:

"What is a Huntsman, Kirkka Scarlet..? Is it the job... of the Huntsman to kill Grimm... or protect his people? We are... training to become the sword and shield... But wherein does... our purpose lie..? A question posed... for generations... to which there has been every... answer possible given. Yet we both know... this world is not so simple... as Man versus Grimm... though your statement does not reflect this truth. You blame aggressor and defender... as if both share equal part... An overly simplistic... and short-sighted worldview..."

So, then, what is it you want? Are you training not for defending, but for attacking? Is Beacon a stepping stone to keeping humanity alive....or the destruction of humanity itself?

This "overly simplistic view" you speak of is much better than your shortsighted killview...

####.

Just because it wasn't so simple as mankind as good and grimm as their opposers, doesn't mean we instantly decide that our job isn't to kill just grimm but to also kill humans as well.

Sure, you're strong, but.....your will might as well be the weakest.

I turned to take my leave.

OOC: Out.

Last edited by JL on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Leonius smiled, taking Viola by the hand. "Of course... I think I know... just the place..."

He backed away, bringing her with him, and looked back at the devastation before sighing and leading Viola away. He would focus on the positive.

... And the question of if Viola was cuter clothed, or...

((Exit, stage right. For fade to black purposes.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6