RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife

Go down 
+7
Prinny
SentientSnake
Amber
zhleader
Kellenredx
Frankenstein Joe
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Zack is pushed back, though he catches himself from falling. "Welp, I tried begging. Guess there's only one more logical path!" Zack draws Volc-Cannus off his back. "I CHALLENGE YOU FOR DOMINION OVER AOIFE'S MAID SERVICES!" Zack's deep green aura flares out, covering a large radius as he points towards Leo. "Will you accept!?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 pm

"Oh my. I think I'll stay on your good side then" Indigo takes a cup of tea and sips it meekly. I really didn't expect to see something like this on my first day.
Indigo notices a flash of green and instinctively flash-steps about 4 feet back. Oh great, a fight.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 pm

The patting on the head was the last straw for her.. Aoife would immediately pull out White Dragon from her back, it combining to the sheath as they both set ablaze, turning near instantly from burning red from the fire, to pure white. Sending the flames at the ground akin to a wave attack, the people within two metres of her would now have flames burning 2,700 °F (1,500 °C ) heading towards them.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:52 pm

"Don't worry... You're perfectly safe," Leonius said to Viola, sighing as he looked to Alex and nodded.

To Zack, however, he simply turned.

"No. You have... no offer of merit... on the other s-"

Aoife's sudden surge stopped him as he turned, throwing up barriers to contain the flames and heat as he glared at Aoife.

"Well that... proves the question... about your honor... doesn't it?"

The Titan opened its eyes, but Leonius glared it down. This was HIS body, damn it.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Seeing Aoife's attack, Zack rushes towards Leo. "VICTORY OR DECAPITATION! Or possibly getting scolded by Jet... BUT PROBABLY DECAPITATION!" Zack readies himself to strike against Leo, bringing Volc-Cannus in for a horizontal strike aimed at the legs.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Walking through the hallway, Krystal blinks at the large number of people gathered around. Spotting Aoife in the middle release a wave of flame and she picks up her pace to see what the commotion is. "Hey Aoife. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 pm

As soon as Aoife let out her gigantic wave of fire, Alex immediately jumped onto Leo and then over Aoife herself, allowing Alex to dodge the wave of fire on the ground. He landed right next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down, please. Leo just said that I was okay to help you out." Alex had his other hand chambered, preparing to defend against another attack, should it happen.

Last edited by Prinny on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 pm

NOPE! Zwei retreated to safe safe distance so Aoife can cool down but leo was looking a little....off
He decided to wait and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Having not fully prepared her defences against the outburst, she loses balance briefly before re-righting herself. Returning White Dragon to its form prior to the strike and glaring at Leo, not saying anything to the others.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Yawning before looking over at the crazy girl and Leo, Viola shakes her head at the outburst takes out Fiato, fanning away some of the smoke and fumes.

You will bleed for what your hands have done
You can't outrun your ending
And I'll get well long before you let yourself
I may forgive you, but you never will
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:02 pm

"Decapitation... may very well happen." Leo held up his hand, his symbol appearing and seizing Zack by the throat and squeezing just enough to choke him a little bit. "Fighting outside... of an approved Arena match... is forbidden. Do not... assault me again..." With that, he issued a blast of force, throwing Zack across the fountain. He swore he saw the young man skip across the water.

His attention, however, was on Aoife.

"... Starting to calm down..? Or shall it be known... how much your honor... is apparently worth..?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Aura flaring back up at the assault on one of her 'friends' , by now disregarding if her honour is stained at the expense of protecting him, "Touch him again. And I may not be nice enough to let you dodge my next strike."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Zack's aura suddenly bursts outward, covering an even larger portion of the area in his jade aura. "Ya know... you're the second person who seems to love ignoring me. I guess it's too bad you can't seem to understand." Zack flies back towards Leo, smashing straight through the fountain before spinning Volc-Cannus around and around. His body and weapon spinning like a destructive top, Zack heads straight towards his new enemy.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Catching up to the group, Krystal looks around at the different students. "So dose anyone care to tell me why my teammate is in a maid outfit? Or should I start being forceful?" As she asks she puts a hand on each of her sword hilts.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:10 pm

"He attacked me... I will defend myself... when I am attacked..." Leonius glanced at Zack. "Convince him... to stand down... if you are so concerned... for his well-being..." He turned his head to Zack and opened his hand flat, a barrier forming between the fool and himself. "... Convince him... to stand down... Before he gets... himself hurt..."

Being under threat and attack, he didn't even acknowledge Krystal.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Alex stepped behind Aoife and put both hands on her shoulders, trying to hold her back. "He'll be fine." Alex says. "He can hold his own against anyone, but he tends to do it while smashing everything around him, so we better get clear."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Zack spins into the barrier, Volc-Cannus grinding against it. The barrier gradually begins to crack as Zack maintains his momentum, aura still grasping out like lightning around him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 pm

"Then allow his request. If it will only take an hour, and was it not you who said I should help clean up the academy, as it is a home?" Smirking slightly more sadisticly than needed, she would keep her hand near the hilt, ready to attack anyone who moves on Zack, completely disregarding Alex.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Alex sighs as Aoife stood, firmly rooted in place, unwilling to move. He leans in and whispers in her ear, "Just remember that I'm on your side." Alex takes a few steps back and takes a slightly defensive stance, ready for any incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Thinking it best to avoid the fiery and lightningey battle ensuing, Indigo returns to her tree to watch from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Jumping in to a standing position as the fountain is quite... destroyed, Viola starts getting pissed off, and shuts off her music.

What the frell... now I actually have to get involved.

Jumping from her spot just near the fountain, she leaps towards Zack, grabbing the collar of his shirt to counteract his spinning as she holds Fiato to his neck, whispering "So... you should relax pretty quickly, I'd hate for all four of us to get expelled so soon in to the year."

((Autohit/grab OK'd in chat))

Last edited by Amber on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:24 pm

"I made my reasons... for rejecting the idiot's-" He turned as one of his barriers cracked, banishing it and replacing it with a new one. "... Request... quite clear. He was welcome... to make another... offer."

Seeing Viola leap, he did not wait for Aoife to escalate things, a barrier beginning to flash into being where her neck was...
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Zack smashes his foot into the ground as Viola grabs him, hard-stopping his momentum. Deep down he realizes she is right, but he is unwilling to end his fight with Leo so easily. "GRAH!" Zack yells out, stepping angrily away. His aura concentrates back over him as he steps directly THROUGH a tree, leaving a human sized hole in the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Seeing the flash, she would duck and go to hit him, now having the pretence of being attacked, she withdraws White Dragon again, White Flames coming up once again. Dragging the tip across the ground as she sprinted at him, a trail of flames in her wake as she spins it with her wrist, aiming for an over head hit on Leo's arm.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Viola releases Zack as he starts to walk away, reaching behind her back to grasp Taglio in her right hand, just in case actual combat is required.

She spots Aoife running towards Leo and hopes he's in a position to handle it appropriately at the moment, otherwise things could get bad... fast.

Music still playing, she thinks Jeez... is everyone here emotionally unstable?

I'll probably end up in flames before the end of the night
Watch me burn in the fire, watch me bid you goodbye
Your words fall right off the page like they fall on deaf ears
You know that it's over, nothing left for you here
(Nothing left for you here)
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Aoife had gotten predictable. Her charges were becoming a matter of course.

This time, however, she had threatened bystanders. This time, she had initiated a high power confrontation using lethal force on people not already declared combatants.

This time, Leonius unleashed an omnidirectional burst of force, intent on knocking Aoife back with the blast wave and blowing any more distant spectators out of the danger zone as his wings flared and he leapt back and up, hovering barely within jumping distance.

"You have assaulted fellow classmates... outside of an approved battle... because why? The same foolish pride... that put you in this situation..." He snarled, cutting the jets and dropping down after a moment. "You have put yourself... on the level of the Grimm... and if you insist on acting... like an honorless feral beast..."

Again the barriers came up, blocking Aoife's progress, and forming above to keep her from simply leaping over as another line started forming behind.

"... I WILL FRAGGING PUT YOU DOWN LIKE ONE."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Zack reacted on hearing alone, recognizing the same sound of Leo's barriers being formed around the spot where he had just heard Aoife. Zack dashed back over to Aoife, leaving a large divot in the ground where he dashed from. He jumped over Aoife, pushing her below him before extending his hands out to push against the barriers should they begin to close in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next