RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife

Go down 
+7
Prinny
SentientSnake
Amber
zhleader
Kellenredx
Frankenstein Joe
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Aoife had gotten predictable. Her charges were becoming a matter of course.

This time, however, she had threatened bystanders. This time, she had initiated a high power confrontation using lethal force on people not already declared combatants.

This time, Leonius unleashed an omnidirectional burst of force, intent on knocking Aoife back with the blast wave and blowing any more distant spectators out of the danger zone as his wings flared and he leapt back and up, hovering barely within jumping distance.

"You have assaulted fellow classmates... outside of an approved battle... because why? The same foolish pride... that put you in this situation..." He snarled, cutting the jets and dropping down after a moment. "You have put yourself... on the level of the Grimm... and if you insist on acting... like an honorless feral beast..."

Again the barriers came up, blocking Aoife's progress, and forming above to keep her from simply leaping over as another line started forming behind.

"... I WILL FRAGGING PUT YOU DOWN LIKE ONE."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Zack reacted on hearing alone, recognizing the same sound of Leo's barriers being formed around the spot where he had just heard Aoife. Zack dashed back over to Aoife, leaving a large divot in the ground where he dashed from. He jumped over Aoife, pushing her below him before extending his hands out to push against the barriers should they begin to close in.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Smirking, she would nearly laugh as he focuses entirely on her. Letting the flames of the spear burn even more brightly, her aura being swallowed by the blinding white light what she would then use to thrust at the wall ahead of her, aiming to destroy it with fire as she yells over the blaze, "Oh yes, I am the only one with pride. Well evidently you are the one who lacks it, as you are the one who made me wear this you pervert!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Zwei decided it would be best to not step in unless lives were one line
leo was far stronger than him and he knew it
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Leonius snarled, closing off the box that he had trapped Aoife, and apparently Zack, in.

The barriers formed an airtight seal.

Fire needed oxygen to burn. A lot of oxygen. With the volume of the container, that intense of flame would consume all the oxygen within before the tip of Aoife's spear touched the barrier, though Leo reinforced it just in case.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Zack, realizing there is no longer any air in the container, begins smashing into the top barrier with the same ferocious force he used to walk through a tree moments before. He knew he could last for a while without air, his main concern was how long Aoife could survive. Could normal people go without air for more than a few seconds? He couldn't really remember what it felt like without his aura helping maintain his body's energy.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Splitting the spear to lower the amount of flames being produced, she holds her breath as she swings upwards at the top barrier to aid Zack, the White Flames making up for any loss in momentum by swapping to the sword.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Annoyed with the lack of answering to her question, Krystal pulls out Vorpal Sword and holds the blade steady next to Leonius after he encases Aoife in the box. "Release her from that or you will be just like the Grimm we all fight against," she demands in a cold, hard tone.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 pm

"I have no intention... of killing her... Despite her lack of reservations... about the same... when she assaulted... myself and bystanders..." Leonius barely looked at Krystal, his systems having taken note of her the moment the hilt of her sword started moving away from the sheath. He instead focused on the parts of the barrier his captives were assailing, intent on forcing them into submission through asphyxiation. "The human body... when deprived of oxygen... falls unconscious... When Aoife is down... I will drop the barriers. Until then... She is too much... of a threat..."

Just in case, he had a barrier prepared, in case she assaulted him.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Glancing at the new girl that entered the fray, Viola says "Well... let's see. Pink hair over there made a bet that she lost, then attempted to assault... uhm, everyone here when some people started asking about it. Then her boyfriend in that cage there decided he wanted to join her fate, which will most likely be suspension if not expulsion. So that's fun. But hey, at least if all of us get expelled we can go on a cruise or something."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 pm

At first bringing her spear back together, she go to whisper something to Zack. Aoife would then try to keep attacking the upper barrier, before the flames start to go out as the oxygen becomes too thin, Aoife would soon go after by collapsing onto her spear, tip cutting slightly into the skin on her arm.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Seeing Aoife collapse, Zack glares over to Leo. "Looks, she's done! Drop the barrier and I'll leave! Otherwise I'll break right out of here and beat your ass until one of us is dead in a hole!" Zack's aura spreads throughout the box, wrapping around Aoife for protection. Zack's eyes begin to change, the jade color leaving the pupil and filling the whites of his eyes, while the white retreats into his pupils.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Leonius... was not amused. "I mention the barrier dropping when... she is down... and not seconds later... she whispers to you... and does precisely that. Pardon me... if I want some... assurance..."

But collapsed as she was, Aoife had to maintain a stable position, even if she were faking it. Thus, forming a barrier around her throat would have been no problem, had she stayed still and Zack didn't try to stop it.

Leonius waited until the barrier around Aoife's throat had formed before deciding whether or not to lift the barrier.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Krystal sighs and puts her sword away before going over to check on Aoife. "Hey. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Aoife wouldn't move as the barrier forms, her attempts of breathing being just loud gasps, trying to get in any remaining oxygen but failing to get sufficient levels.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 pm

"Tch!" Zack growled. He looked towards Aoife. "Just back down, I'm not going to let you die. My aura won't shield you from a lack of oxygen." Zack chuckles malevolently. "Ya know, if no one else was around, I'd waste no time risking my life against this guy. Having my aura evolve this much in a single fight hasn't really happened before. Guess that just means I'm usually not an angry person. Anyways, get up and put away your weapons. I'm angry enough to save your life from anything, including your own stubborn attitude. Trust me, I want to bash his skull in, too. Don't make me knock you out to get us out of here alive."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Content Aoife wasn't faking it, Leonius lightened the barrier around her neck a bit to help her breathing before dismissing the box completely.

"... Go now," he said to Zack, looking down at Aoife. "... I would like to have... words... with the beast..." Krystal, he again paid little heed to.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Just using the time she has with oxygen to only breath heavily, she wouldn't try to even escape, just coughing and getting air into her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Yawning again as she puts both fans away, Viola says "Well... that sure was interesting. Now we just get to wait till the janitor finds out and we get expelled. What a great day!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

Zack scowls, looking over to Alex. "Make sure she's okay. I can't touch her right now or I'd probably break a few of her bones." Zack storms off towards his room, leaving large dents in the ground where he walks.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:33 pm

"Oh move out of the way you tin fool." Krystal exclaims as she kneels next to Aoife and checks to ensure that she is still alive and breathing.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Alex approaches Aoife and helps her up. He looks at Leo with serious eyes, silently telling Leo that he wasn't a threat. He waits for Leo to finish talking to Aoife and then proceeds to take her to the Infirmary. 

OOC: I'm done for tonight. Move to the infirmary as needed. I'll find a way to incorporate myself, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Looking at Leo with a small evil smile. Despite losing the battle, she has succeeded with her own personal objectives, going simply, "Honour is worth nothing compared to protecting friends. Someone with emotions would realise this."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Smirking at pink-hair, she says "Do you honestly think Leo wouldn't protect me? Melissa? El Taladro? He'd probably even protect the damn janitor. There's a difference between not having emotions and not letting them rule your life."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:45 pm

"However if you do not allow them to rule, then how can you experience life to it's greatest degrees? Considering your stance, I believe that you are not one of such people who have."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 pm

"We just witnessed what happens when you let your emotions rule you. You and your boyfriend assaulted other students and damaged school property, just because your ego was bruised by losing a bet. Experiencing emotions is one thing, but letting them fuel everything you do in life is a mistake that leads to irreparable results."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 pm

((Auto-hit okayed in chat.))

"And yet," Leonius said, his suit hissing, "that is precisely why... I took you down... so roughly... You allowed your pride... to endanger our classmates... with your outburst..."

He looked at Krystal, then Alex, before raising his hand and assisting with Aoife's rise.

"... I thought... this might happen..." He pulled a small cylinder from his pack, turning Aoife around. Before anyone could stop him, he jammed it against the back of her head, where her neck met her skull. She would feel a sharp, piercing pain, lasting even after Leonius pulled it away. "... So I prepared..."

He pushed Krystal and Alex away with force, before grabbing Aoife by the hair and whispering.

"... This... and nothing short of it... is the price of threatening... those I care about..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next