RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife

Go down 
+7
Prinny
SentientSnake
Amber
zhleader
Kellenredx
Frankenstein Joe
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 pm

"We just witnessed what happens when you let your emotions rule you. You and your boyfriend assaulted other students and damaged school property, just because your ego was bruised by losing a bet. Experiencing emotions is one thing, but letting them fuel everything you do in life is a mistake that leads to irreparable results."
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 pm

((Auto-hit okayed in chat.))

"And yet," Leonius said, his suit hissing, "that is precisely why... I took you down... so roughly... You allowed your pride... to endanger our classmates... with your outburst..."

He looked at Krystal, then Alex, before raising his hand and assisting with Aoife's rise.

"... I thought... this might happen..." He pulled a small cylinder from his pack, turning Aoife around. Before anyone could stop him, he jammed it against the back of her head, where her neck met her skull. She would feel a sharp, piercing pain, lasting even after Leonius pulled it away. "... So I prepared..."

He pushed Krystal and Alex away with force, before grabbing Aoife by the hair and whispering.

"... This... and nothing short of it... is the price of threatening... those I care about..."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:53 pm

IC:

In the distance, I listened to the philosophical argument that developed in the wake of the physical one that had ended moments ago - which had been the reason why I'd taken this detour.

I don't know who's right, here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Going to continue her arguing with Viola, she stops as Leo picks her up, letting out a short scream before being yanked back, her hands would try to feel where he stabbed her, closing her eyes from the pain of the stabbing and her hair being pulled.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:05 am

There was nothing immediately to feel where Leo had jabbed her, save a thin trickle of blood. But Leonius growled as she felt in, the field around her neck trying to turn her head to look at him.

"You screamed... at that little pain... And yet you threaten people... with intense burns..." As he raised his hand, he raised the barrier so Aoife's feet were off the ground. "You threaten... to damn them to an agonizing... recovery process... IF THEY EVEN DO... And yet you screamed... when I did that... You cried out..."

He clenched his teeth under the helmet.

"I have learned... pain... and you..? You have not... even the barest inkling... of pain... compared to what I... can do to you..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 am

Looking down at him, she would calmly go, "Is it just me, or is it hot in here?" Using her eyes to gesture downwards, in her hands would be the aflame Spear, less than half a foot fromwhere the gap between the plates in his neck would be, "Now. Unless you want to feel pain again, I suggest you get the frak off me, or I will turn you into cinders."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:21 am

"Tch." Leo's tone was dismissive, and he barely glanced at her spear. "By all means... Try..."

It was a subtle system. A single signal. It was all it took to ensure that she couldn't. That her body would refuse to move, as her motor control was severed from the neck down. She was not paralyzed. She was not damaged. But the nerve staple's hair-fine synaptic prods prevented her from controlling her arm. Or anything else.

Casually throwing Aoife aside, Leonius watched her, and terminated the signal to allow Aoife free movement again. "Do you understand now..?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:24 am

"W-What did you do..?" Escapes Aoife, seemingly in disbelief that her body wouldn't move when she could've won.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:28 am

"Do you think I forgot... to take that little toy away... from you?" Leonius raised his hand, the barrier reforming and dragging her upward so the tips of her toes could touch the ground. "Do you think I would... let you know about... the nerve staple if... it was feasible for you to... remove it?"

He approached her, snarling as he activated the nerve staple again. His hand balled into a fist as he approached, and he coldly punched her in the stomach.

"What I have done... Aoife... is to rein in... the threat that you pose... to myself and those... that I care about. You will not... be seeking revenge... Because the moment that you do..." He punched her again. "... I will take from you... the means to enact it..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:43 am

A gunshot rings throughout the courtyard. Leonius' right side barrier is struck by the shot. A moment passes, and the large bullet lodged in the barrier pulses several times. The sounds from these pulses are so loud its difficult to hear anything else going on. They stop after another second or two, and all the barriers around Leonius flicker, and fade away. "I told you it'd work! Why do you never believe me!" The voice of a man is heard far off, just around the corner of the garden area it seems.

Kirkka can be seen walking towards the crowd of students. Her staff is out and fully assembled, and her attire is different from its typical style. She is wearing a red, orange and white dress, split at the bottom to allow easy movement. Armor on her upper arms and shoulders. Her hair is tied into a single ponytail instead of two. Even her stepping has changed. Only her eyes remain the same, dull grey color. Her voice echos loudly. "All students, all weapons on the ground immediately. Leonius is to disengage his combat stance." Kirkka is still walking toward them, but is still a several meters out.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:48 am

Viola glances at the janitor before going over to sit on the edge of the fountain, blatantly ignoring the 'weapons on the ground' command, as she's entirely confident hers aren't noticeable.

"We're not gonna have any more problems today, are we Leo? I don't think the janitor could take it if you broke down again, even with me here..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:52 am

"Ma'am." Leonius didn't hesitate, looking to Kirkka. That... was impressive, Leonius thought as he looked in the direction the shot came from, not seeing anything. "Modus: Innocens."

As his cannons folded back down, his gaze drifted to Kirkka. He was already trying to work out the mechanisms behind that bullet, but he felt it would be bad form to try to examine it. Not when Kirkka was on site.

"No. This engagement... is over." He looked back at Viola. "The aggressor... has been neutralized... and I am not... at risk of losing control... Now it is a matter... of regulation."

Slowly, Leonius's hands went behind his back, folding just below the pack as his feet spread a bit in a relaxed stance.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:54 am

Krystal backs off from Leo and Aoife keeping her hands in the air away from her swords.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 am

"Why in the hells is there a mass of destruction and injured people everywhere you go, Leonius?" Her eyes dance back and forth, making notes and observations. Alex has backed off like Krystal did.(Playing his character based on his last comment.) Her eyes return to Leonius as she arrives in close proximity. An additional feature you can notice is she is wearing an ear piece. Very likely a communications device. "Recall your drones, and explain what you just did to her." She points to Aoife. Her tone and expression is the same as when she fought Leonius in the courtyard after his stressful encounter with some fire.

Any sign of the man who fired the shot near the garden is gone. He seems very sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:20 am

"... Ma'am. Modus: Servator." Leo's cannons folded straight up, and Leo issued his command to his drones, the tiny disc-like imps emerging from their hiding places around the courtyard and flying back to Leo where they folded up and stored themselves. When they were done, Leo nodded to Kirkka and resumed his militaristic stance. "Modus: Innocens."

Glancing around at the devastation while his cannons folded down, Leonius sighed. "Following frustration caused... by losing a bet... Aoife Knight... initiated a high intensity... fire attack in a burst radius... Simultaneously... some idiot with a hammer... began a similar assault... Both ended up being neutralized... by using Aoife's reliance on fire... to burn up the oxygen... in an enclosed barrier field... Afterward, knowing that Aoife... would be intent on revenge... and having earlier been willing to... expose bystanders to the risk of death... or severe burns..." He took a deep, hissing breath. "I injected a nerve staple... between her C3 and C4 vertebrae. She proved... my analysis correct... when she threatened... to murder me... And then I... Assaulted her..."

He looked at Viola, and nodded.

"Witnesses... can corroborate my account of events... and foreseeing difficulty, I... have had my camera and sensor feeds... dumped to storage... as evidence. I performed this action in violation... of the rules... but I am willing... to accept responsibility for doing so..."

Last edited by Vox on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing some phrasing to be less murdery and more accurate.)
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 am

"I will also take responsibility for my actions. I directly threatened the life of another student, including placing one of my weapons to his neck. However, I would not be a reliable witness." she says directly to the janitor.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:30 am

"I will admit that I did draw my weapon on Leonius while he had Aoife encased in the box." Krystal states, resting her hands on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:20 am

Seemingly disregarding the Groundskeeper. She would lie on the ground groaning, not commenting her side of the story and instead trying to recover from the punch to the stomach and being stapled.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:57 am

Leonius glanced at Aoife as the girl in the maid dress gave another groan, but kept his eyes on Kirkka.

Perhaps, he thought, the blows to the gut were a bit... excessive, but all the better to learn from.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:01 am

Breaking from the pain. She would curl up into a ball, the spear beneath her activating as she encompasses herself in protective flames, aura used to stop it actually affecting her. Using the flames to cover her from sight and the roaring is louder than she is, Aoife starts crying.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:24 am

Kirkka nods as Leonius recaps the earlier events. She turns to Viola and Krystal as they speak, before taking a step back and saying, "You are all to return to your dorm rooms. You are not allowed to leave except to attend classes until further notice. This is your only warning. If you leave your dorm room and are not in a class at the time, you will be removed from the Academy. You have all put the lives of students in danger because you cannot control your own emotions and power. This will all be reported to Professor Ozpin. I certainly hope you all didn't come here to learn how to kill other humans. You should be focusing your efforts on refining your skills and studies so you can become Huntsman and Huntress's, which, in case you forgot... hunt Grimm. Not humans."

She then faces Leo, directly speaking to him. "I spoke with Ozpin about your earlier... event. He has not told me what his decision is regarding the situation, but I did mention having a failsafe that allows us to disable your computer systems. He will be speaking further with you about it I'm sure. Now, on your feet everyone, and back to your rooms. She kneels down next to Aoife, reaching for the fiery spear through the flames, and pulling on it to get it away from her and disable it. The flames lick at her hand but she seems to be unaffected by them. Likely her aura is protecting her. Upon pulling the spear away from her, Kirkka disables it and sets it in her left hand. She offers her right hand to Aoife. "Can you stand? Shall I take you to the infirmary? Leo." She speaks Leo's name coldly, before turning her head around toward him. "Remove the device you placed in her."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:31 am

Nodding slightly while taking her hand, she wipes her eyes on her arm. Taking a few moments to collect her voice, she says rather quietly, "I.. I think I can stand. D-Do you want to take me there? I can go by myself if needed."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:37 am

Krystal nods at the instructions and waves off Aoife. "I'll be in the dorm's once you're out of the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:41 am

"I will take you there. Leo will come with us to remove the device he placed in your spine. Unless you want it done at a later time, or by someone else. It is your choice."She smiles as she speaks, and her voice is calming. She pulls Aoife onto her feet with surprising strength, holding her hand to ensure she doesn't fall while she checks her balance. Her injuries seem only slight, though, so she should be okay. This is turning out to be a really bad year for Beacon it seems. Too much shenanigans happening... perhaps we can remedy that somehow. Hmm... ah! "I will carry your spear. You have a second weapon, yes? Where is it? I shall carry that for you as well."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:46 am

Shaking her head and taking deep breaths to calm herself. She would still slightly disorientated from her breakdown and instead of fighting having Leo anywhere near her, she replies to the second statement. "I left it in my dorm, didn't think I would need either of them."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 am

IC:

Under the shade of the tree, I continued to watch, weapon still holstered in disregard to Kirkka's request, no, order, and listen to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:36 am

To the janitor, she says "So... we're grounded? I guess that's not the worst thing that could happen. However, I would suggest leaving that device in her neck. This entire mess was started by her inability to control her emotions, and if that thing does it even slightly, it should stay put."

Turning to walk to Leo, she quickly whispers to him "Well... I'll see you around somewhere, I'm sure. Speak to you soon."

Starting to walk to her dorm, she remembers something and pauses to say to the group "And... for the record? I already know how to kill humans quite well. I don't need to learn anything on that front."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife   Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next