RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:11 am

Shem didn't seem to mind the fact that he's a timer that's waiting to unleash an uncontrollable rage machine. Hunter wanted to say something about the subject, but he couldn't find the words.

"Fine. Give me your arm." Hunter began channeling his aura from his hands into Shem's wound, recalling stanzas from Flare Hall. He's only used his aura heal twice on another person, and the second time, it wasn't successful. Nonetheless, Hunter went on.

Noli manere, manere in memoria
Noli manere, manere in memoria
Festinare. festinare nunc curabo eum.
Festinare. festinare nunc curabo eum.
Adjuvabit eum resurgere.
Auxiliabitur ei. Adjuvabit eum resurgere.

As he channeled his aura, Hunter couldn't help but notice on his Infinity Lens that his aura levels were dropping.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:44 am

Nigrum flipped his cane around and the Ursa came and him and stepped off to the side of the attack as it brought it's arm down at it. He spun around swinging the cane at the Ursa's neck hoping to crack it.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:55 pm

"Argh." Hunter was in a 3-point crouching stance, exhausted by his feat. His Infinity Lens told him his Aura levels were at 49% and rising at 7% every 49 seconds. Not the lowest it's ever been, but still very low. He slowly got up. "I'm fine. Check your Scroll if you think otherwise." Hunter had downloaded Beacon's ScOS programs into his aTab, which he had synced with his Infinity Lens, so he could keep track of his teammates. Looking at the upper left of the Lens, he saw that both Shem and Kait were at 100%, while Nigrum had dropped down to 81.

As the ursa lunged, its prey felt a small tickle on its neck.

"ROAR!" Stop that, it tickles!

Suddenly, the tickle turned into a prick, and the prick turned into a burn. The ursa fell with a hole in its neck.

"Impressive, Nigrum." Hunter applauded as he approached his teammate and the disintegrating carcass. "I thought you were going to get eaten for sure. Now..." He turned towards Kaitlin, who was still perched on top of the roof. "Kait! You're up!" He sent another sword beam at the cages, unlocking it.

"Come on. Let's get out of the way before she kills us."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:25 pm

"Never been better." Hunter transformed his wings and flew up.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 am

Nigrum leaned back "piece of cake" he said. He walked over towards the others with a slight limp in his step from his hip.

"Impressive, Nigrum." Hunter applauded as he approached Nigrum and the disintegrating carcass. "I thought you were going to get eaten for sure. Now..." Hunter turned towards Kaitlin, who was still perched on top of the roof. "Kait! You're up!" Hunter launched a beam at one of the cages unlocking it. "Come on. Let's get out of the way before she kills us."

"Sounds like a plan" Nigrum stated following behind, a slight limp in his step from his sore hip. He watched as hunter turned his weapon into wings and flew onto the roof. "Impressive" he said and jumped onto the roof. He plopped down next to Hunter. "So what happened with Shem and Kaitlyn?" he said learning closer to Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 am

"I'm not entirely sure. I only know that they broke up sometime after lunch after lunch from looking through FaceSpace." Hunter folded up his wings and sat down, watching his aura level increase. It was now 63%. "I'm not sure if in the event our teams have to pair off in the middle of an event that I want those two to be working together." An insane thought coursed through Hunter's brain. He turned towards Nigrum.

"Say, how would you like to have Kait be your partner if we have to be in teams of two?"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:20 am

"Say, how would you like to have Kait be your partner if we have to be in teams of two?" Hunter asked as he turned to Nigrum.

Nigrum turned back and looked at Hunter. "Let's see how she fights first, then I'll make my decision." he said. "Also doesn't have violate the three whatever rule?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:33 pm

"Three? The three mon-NO NO NO. Gods!" Hunter high fived his face. "Gah. This is not me setting you up to go dating with Kait. Listen. You recall how Shem took your kill?" He gestured to the remains of the first Ursa they killed that day. Only its bones remained. "Shem wasn't in control of that kill. He's a berserkus smashimus. If he gets pissed off, there's no way of telling when he'll stop smashing things, plus he degenerates from it. Now, I don't know if you guys are capable of stopping his rage, but I'm pretty sure I can do it. This is only for your protection. Understood?"

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:07 am

"Yeah I understand" Nigrum said chuckling. "If you were going to force me to be partners with her why did you pose it as a question? Just be confident and act like a leader, I mean Xe-" Nigrum cut himself off. Oh god that would have been a terrible slip Nigrum though. "I mean that's why Ozpin chose you" he added on without much of a pause. I can't believe I almost mentioned Xenvee Nigrum though, the leader of The Opposition, if people here knew I knew him... well I'd be toast.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm

"Just be confident and act like a leader, I mean Ze-I mean that's why Ozpin chose you." Nigrum told him.

"I'm just making sure you're comfortable with her out in the field, especially with someone like her. She's a Faunus, you know." Hunter turned, wondering what Nigrum was going to say when he noticed Shem finally made it up to the roof. "Hey, Shem! About time you made it."

Last edited by Wrecker on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:00 am

"Heh. You gotta hit the gym more, Shem. You gotta bulk up if you keep carrying around that giant chain sword of yours." Hunter turned his attention back to Nigrum.

"Continuing from where I was... It's just... It's just that not many people like the Faunus. Just look at that Cardin guy. He calls them freaks." Hunter shook his head in disgust. "Personally, I think Cardin is the freak. No one, whether they be human, Faunus, or pet, deserves to be hated. Kindness and freedom are the right of all beings, human or not. Now, I'm not entirely sure if you like them or hate Faunus, so I'm making sure."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:20 am

"I'm just making sure you're comfortable with her out in the field, especially with someone like her. She's a Faunus, you know."

Whoa, wait. Is he a racist or something? Did Ozpin make our leader, someone who hates faunus, into a leader over a faunus. This isn't going to end well. He shifted slightly in his seat.

Hunter looked back to Nigrum. "Continuing from where I was... It's just... It's just that not many people like the Faunus. Just look at that Cardin guy. He calls them freaks." Hunter shook his head in disgust. "Personally, I think Cardin is the freak. No one, whether they be human, Faunus, or pet, deserves to be hated. Kindness and freedom are the right of all beings, human or not. Now, I'm not entirely sure if you like them or hate Faunus, so I'm making sure."

Nigrum turned towards Hunter, "I'm not a racist" Nigrum said taken aback at the indirect accusation, "I'll be partners with her, I have nothing against Faunus. Hell, they have night vision. Who wouldn't want that‽"

(OOC: Wrecker, I like how you wrote "Xe" how it would be heard as "Ze".

Also, yes I did just use an Interrobang.)
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:34 am

"Well, I'm one of the people who wanted it." Hunter tapped his shades. "Infinity Lens. Tactical Edition. Has night vision and heat tracking."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Kaitlin is behind them sitting cross legged.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 pm

"Oh you lucky dog" Nigrum said to Hunter. He looked around for Kaitlin who seemed to have vanished, he caught her as he looked back. He twisted around to look at her. "So I guess we're gonna be partners now" he said, "So let's see how you fight." He pointed over his shoulder and the Ursa that was poking around, "This guy is getting anxious."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Kaitlin mindlessly runs to the Ursa with her weapon in shotgun form, sliding under it and repeatedly shooting it.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:30 pm

The faunus came directly at the ursa, making loud noises with her boomstick. The ursa tried to jump on top of her and slash with its right arm, but she dove underneath it. Suddenly, there was a bunce, a glack, a boosh, a glaow, and a bip. The ursa's arm suddenly felt numb. Landing, the Ursa tried to get back up when it realized why its arm went numb. It looked at the Faunus 10 feet behind it and roared.

"Man, that Ursa got absolutely mullered. Hard to believe it's still standing." Hunter said, looking at the stump where the Grimm's arm once was.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Kaitlin loads her gun with special ammo and aims.

"Tiro Finale!"

The bullet ends up like a huge beam headed at the Ursa.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:41 am

OOC: I can't believe you used all those words in a single post Wrecker...

IC:
Nirgrum turned following Kaitlin with his eyes, watching as she slid under the Ursa shooting it up as she went. He yawned unimpressed when he noticed the missing arm of the Ursa.

"Man, that Ursa got absolutely mullered. Hard to believe it's still standing." Hunter said.

Nigrum looked at Hunter. "What the heck does Mullered mean?" he asked with an inquisitive look on his face. "Because from where I'm from it got pulverized."

"Tiro Finale!" (ooc: totally heard that in Mami's voice) Kaitlin said.

He turned to see a huge beam shooting straight towards the Ursa. hmmm, that could be deadly to the Ursa he thought before something else clicked Or me if I'm right by the Ursa. He swallowed realizing he was now partnered with someone who could possibly end him. A small shiver went down his spine at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:28 am

"Okay. Now it's absolutely pulverized." Looking at the ashes that was once the Ursa, Hunter smiled and slapped Nigrum on the back. "Looks like you're gonna have fun for the next four years with her. Anyways, it's my turn." He jumped off the rooftop and after gracefully landing on the ground, he looked back up at the team.

"So. Who wants to unleash a force of death at their leader?"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 am

"Oh I so call dibs on this" Nigrum said standing up. He clicked the ear of the panther a couple times causing the eyes to glow a bright yellow. He spun the panther between his fingers on with his right hand. With his left he pointed to the four remaining cages one by one, each a different size. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, Catch a tiger by the toe, If he hollers, let him go, my mom told me to pick the very best one and that is," He sang, changing the cage he pointed to with each word. "YOU!" He pointed towards one of the medium sized.

He grasped the panther from it's spin which was positioned correctly in his hand. he stabbed forward with the point aiming towards the lock. A small ball of electricity fired from the end of the panther exploding the lock. Time to see what you can do Nigrum thought.

The Ursa burst out of the cage letting out a loud roar. It looked around the field seeing the bodies of two other Ursas and a smoking plot of grass. It then looked at Hunter whom seemed to be the only one who could have done this, having not looked at the roof of the temple. It let out a roar and charged towards him aiming to tackle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]   Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Team SNTS: 1st Training Day at the Temple [ CLOSED ]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next