RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing

Go down 
+8
Creatures of Grimm
Sun Wukong
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Kooplah
Aphrodisiac
Amber
Vox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 pm

"Right..." Leonius leaned against the wall, the stone wall, not the wall of crates, and listened to the sound of falling water.

Softly, he began to hum a tune from home, but peeked out the corner of his eye, his natural eye, and saw through a crack in the crates, and while his night vision was not as good as hers, he saw... enough, and he moved from his spot against the wall, not wanting to peek any more.

"... It turns out... I am awful at building... crate walls... My apologies..." He cleared his throat, blushing under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 pm

When Leo commented on his horrible box-wall-building skills, it didn't take a second for Isabelle to understand what he had meant.  "You damn pervert!"  Turning off the water, she sat on the floor and sighed, all of the blood in her body rushing to her face.  "Do me a favor and toss my bag over here so I can at least put some clothes on."  Should have made him leave the room when I had the chance...  She was under the assumption that he had purposefully left a crack in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 pm

"It was... an accident! If I were intent... on peeking... why would I have told you... about it!?" He reached for her bag, sighing. "Rather than stay silent... and watch you shower... I told you about the issue... and looked away! And yet I am... a damn pervert?"

He tossed her bag over, sighing.

"... Do you think so little... of me? That I would be... that foolish?"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 am

Nigrum finished caring for the Panther and put it back together. He looked around the room and slid into his sleeping bag with the zipper down with the Panther next to it within easy reach if he needed to grab it quickly during the night. He closed his eyes and began drifting off into the sweet world of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:12 am

Chiu did not want to be the one to leave, to walk away, but she still let Viola lead her out of the storeroom. Fuming as they walked away, Chiu began replaying the entire incident. What was her problem? So Viola said 'guys,' big deal! It's not like she said pink was packing extra 'bits' under her skirt. Well, well, well. Now Chiu would never claim to be a well endowed girl, but unless pink was heavily wrapped around the chest, she probably had pink beat in that department. An evil grin began spreading over her face. She would have to remember that, it should prove quite handy if things between her and pink came to a head again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:37 am

Snickering, she turns back to Melissa with a grin, "So Mel, stored enough sweets for the winter? If so then shall we get back to our reconnaissance of the surroundings, we can always come back for more." Afterwards she would take another handful of the unhealthy food, replacing her grin with chewing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 am

Melissa looked at Aoife with an innocent smile, "What sweets?" She lied, although it wasn't a very well hidden lie as her pockets were bulging with pilfered treats, ready to be stored away in a stockpile for the winter.

"Sure! Let's continue! But first I need to umm... Fetch something from my bag!" She said, beginning to walk back to her bag to store away the ambrosia in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:52 am

Glancing around as she drags Chiu out of the storeroom, Viola stops for a minute to release the taller girl and to stretch for a moment. Turning to Chiu, she looks up at the girl before saying, "Just... try to avoid picking a fight with her. For me, if for no other reason."

Continuing her trek around the weird structure, Viola finds one of the sleeping areas and drops her bag on the ground. Sitting down in a relaxed pose, she opens her bag and sets up her sleeping bag, pillow, and grabs another two chocolate bars, offering one to Chiu again. "Sorry we didn't actually get any food... I can always go back to get you something if you'd like, or we can try to wait it out."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:18 am

"Okay then, tell me when you are ready. I will just stand here, replenishing energy." Finishing the food in her mouth, she laughs quickly before going, "Though did you see that? Was hilarious the way she tried threatening me, I could of died laughing from her words, more what could be said for her attempts on the other fronts."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:26 am

"It's okay." Chiu said as she took the 2nd bar. "And I won't promise I'll always be civil with her, but I'll try to keep from instigating anything."

Looking around, she notices there is room for another sleeping bag without being too close. It would be nice if she could sleep there. Near someone she knew instead of being alone surrounded by strangers. "Um do you mind if...It's just I don't really know anyone else here."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 am

Aphelion looked into the bag in search of his cider. Content with the amount he found, he picked up the bag and headed out in search of someplace more obscure... to drink even more, of course.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 am

Melissa stopped in her tracks and turned around, frowning, "That wasn't a very nice thing to do you know! You should be nicer to people, you aren't going to make any friends by insulting anyone you see... And you're just going to end up leaving behind a trail of sadness and anger." She said, becoming somewhat philosophical for a moment, before abruptly skipping off back to her bag.

She looked around and waited for no one to be looking in her direction before quickly shoving the candy into her backpack and quickly running back to Aoife.

"Promise me you won't go around insulting people anymore!" She said, hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:35 am

"I can promise you it won't rain tomorrow, though that may not be true. As for insulting someone, if they threaten you then you have the right to threaten back, am I right? Besides, why would I need everyone in the world to be my friend as that would diminish the standings of those who are already that, like you. Think it was nice when I had a kill switch inserted into my spine? As such why should I be nice to people who do not deserve the right to live, never mind receive my kindness?" With that she would walk up to Melissa, her eyes taking on a soulless look, her entire stride irradiating malice what would not be aimed at Melissa, but everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:40 am

Smiling up at Chiu, Viola motions for her to feel free to sleep there. "I honestly don't mind. And I won't mind if you want physical comfort either." The last part being said mostly below her breath, though it's possible Chiu still caught it.

Taking a bite of her chocolate bar, she decides to just wrap it back up and places it back in her bag. Rummaging around, she locates the carefully packed backup blades for her fans and pulls them out. Shrugging Taglio and Fiato out of her sleeves, she carefully removes their blades and inspects them. "Damnit. I did chip one of them... guess I should replace both just in case, though."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:48 am

"If someone else did something to you, Especially if they if something really bad to you, like whoever put that horrible kill switch in you, of course you can be mean back to them, but those two didn't do anything to you! You were the one that was mean first, not them." Melissa said, almost stepping back from Aoife's look, but she managed to hold her ground, just barely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:54 am

"Really now? One of them actively endorses me having the switch inside me and the other threatened me, I am pretty sure I know where I stand in this regard." Still speaking in an incredibly calm voice throughout, her voice and body would be contradicting each other massively, as if they were two different entities.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:00 am

"Huh? One of them does? But I'm pretty sure it was you that started the argument but... Can you at least promise you'll at least try not to go around being mean!" Melissa said, beginning to get a little confused with all the thinking going on.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 am

"And what would I get out of the exchange of me being nicer to people? When dealing with people I don't want to annoys me what would be the end result of having to tolerate them." Yawning into her arm, she would kneel down and place her Pumpkin Pete cereal down on the floor, turning back to look at Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:10 am

"Thanks." Chiu said as she began unpacking her sleeping bag. It would also appear that the day had finally snapped Chiu's mind, as there was no way Viola had actually said what she had heard. To be honest, her mind breaking down was preferable to the alternative. Insanity she could deal with, comfort like that she couldn't.

Relaxing on her bag, Chiu spotted Viola attend to her weapon maintenance before bolting upright. She had been so relieved when her sight returned she had not occurred to her that Lunar Lotus would have also been splashed with blood and then sheathed for who knows how long. "No, no, no." She muttered as she dug out her weapons and then pulled first one blade, then the other, free. Neither blade had stuck into it's sheath, but they did not exactly slide free either. It was nothing spit, polish, and more than a little time with a whetstone wouldn't fix, but it should not happened in the first place. Pulling out a bottle of water she poured some on her towel before going trying to scrub away any stains and corrosion.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:15 am

"You don't have to tolerate them... just don't go around making enemies! You saw how many Grimm are out there, more than any of could handle alone, and if we don't work together because you went around insulting people for no reason, we're going to be pounded into the dust by the Grimm, just like the old inhabitants of this haunted pla-" Melissa said, beginning to get heated about the subject before she was suddenly distracted by a sparkle on the ground.

"Ooh! Shiny!" She picked up what appeared to be a little sparkly rock, staring at it in awe, seemingly having completely forgotten what she had been saying before.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 am

Muttering something to herself, she would walk over to Melissa afterwards, offering her hand as a friendly gesture, "And so the world was doomed due to General Melissa finding a rock. Oh cruel fate. Now that you have that, want to find somewhere to sleep? Sort of tired but you can go to sleep first and I will guard you."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:34 am

Melissa nonchalantly threw the shiny rock back to the ground, "I don't think I'll need anyone to guard me, nor will you! We're among friends here!" Evidently remembering at least part of the conversation just before she amended her statement, "Friendlies. They won't attack you in your sleep, I'm sure! But if you're really worried I can watch over you while you sleep, I'm not sure why but I'm not tired at all!" She said, having started her hyper-speed speech mode with a piece of candy in her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:16 am

"Though I may of forgotten to bring my pyjamas, so I will have to wear this dress for the night and as it is not exactly the most covering of clothing, I don't trust anyone. As such I will take you up on your offer to watch over me." Rubbing the back of her head awkwardly, it would be rather evident she doesn't want to speak any further on her reasons, as if admitting she would be scared by herself was beyond her pride.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 am

Sighing as she cuts herself for the sixth time in the last few minutes, Viola finishes replacing the blade in Taglio, before pausing for a moment. "I really hope I don't need to replace these again any time soon. I only brought two spares for each fan, and something is really wrong with this entire place. Exploding Beowolves, flocks of Nevermore, what's next... King Taijitu in the pipes?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:29 am

"Okay then, lead me to your bed then, Princess, and I shall stand guard while you sleep!" Melissa said in a proud and mighty tone, standing tall as if she was Aoife's bodyguard (The effect was somewhat diminished, however, by the fact that Aoife was taller than her).
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 am

Having found a nice dark corridor to sit in, not too far from the sleeping area, Aphelion took out a bottle of cider and started drinking it. As he did, more and more of his idiocy returned to him, until he sighed from happiness.

"This didn't turn out half bad... Considering there are 7 females in here and I already saw two naked it's a pretty decent score for one day." he said to himself while spinning the neck of the bottle between his fingers. "Now I ought to decide on who's the cutest one..." he began meditating over the thought, trying to find an answer.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:54 am

Nodding slightly, she would start walking to where she saw the mattresses, taking one in the furthest corner, she would drag a second one before lying down, curled into a ball slightly. Taking off her cloak and putting it across her, she would place her weapons by her face, player on top of them, "Well miss Knight, I hope you do a good job." With that she would let her aura glow and emit a small amount of heat, starting to watch 'Blue Vs Red' in a lowered volume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 1 - Hard Landing
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next