RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 pm

As the only sound what comes from the room would be of loud guitars, there would be a sign on the door saying "Preoccupied - Aoife" . Inside would be Aoife on Arthurs bed, having just finished 'Late Starry Night' she would look at the small pile of eroge she had dug up from its hiding place, "Aww. That was the last one, wonder what Aphelion is doing, could call him over for while."

Nodding to herself, she would then send off a message for Aphelion to come over in less than appropriate terms.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Aphelion knocked on the door with his head, as his hands were occupied. He was holding a beaker of clear liquid in one hand, a paper bag with two alcohol bottles in the other and was wearing steamed up safety goggles.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Walking to the door with one hand in her holding her laptop, she would unlock the door and open it with the other, her normal battle gear swapped for her casual top and shorts, "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:40 pm

"Hiya." said Aphelion as he walked in. He approached the drawers and put the bag on them. Then he sat down and started swirling the beaker. Once he got into the motion, he looked at Aoife, "You certainly look casual." Then he looked at himself, in the same-looking clothes as always.

...perhaps I should diversify my clothing choice...

"So, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:43 pm

"You said you were a writer, right? " Smirking slightly she closes the door and locks it, going back to lie down on Arthur's bed, "I have been wanting to get Arthur a.... Special birthday present."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm

"I do write indeed, although whether or not it's any good... well, check for yourself." said Aphelion, pulling out "50 Flavours of Orange" from his trouser pocket and throwing it to her.

"Also, I don't suppose you want to try my moonshine?" he asked, raising the beaker. The liquid swirled peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Shaking her head slightly as she starts to read the Orange, turning deep crimson as she reads it. Not responding, she just sits there as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:12 pm

"So... that's a no?" Aphelion asked rhetorically before putting the beaker to his mouth and sipping the alcohol slowly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:14 pm

"N-No, t-thanks." Stutters out Aoife, blinking several times before putting the paper to the side. Taking a few moments to compose herself, she nods slightly, "Y-Yeah. I think you will work fine for this."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:16 pm

"Awesome. So what are we actually doing?" asked Aphelion, deciding not to inquire about her red face and pretending to not notice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Rummaging slightly, she lifts up her latest game, blushing with the force of 1000 suns as she speaks, "Tada! We are making one of these."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:28 pm

"...I don't follow. We're making a box? How will my writing help anywhere with that?" asked Aphelion, trying to sound as serious as he could, "Unless you want me to write on the box, in which case sure, but I've tried writing on plastic once and it didn't really stay on..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Pouts, passing the game box to him, "Read it. Then you will understand."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:58 pm

I wonder how long I can keep playing dumb...

Aphelion drank half the beaker of moonshine, then scanned the box cover.

"I still don't get it..." he said, "Just explain it to me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Rolls her eyes, trying to not give him the pleasure of hearing her say, "Anyway! I need you to write it for me, as I tried to come up with some, and...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:10 pm

"Hmm... Do you have any point of reference for whatever I'm meant to write? Like, something similar to it, and something pretty obvious?" Aphelion inquired eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:14 pm

"W-Well." She begins, taking a few moments to compose herself as apparently all her blood is in her cheeks, "I- I figured he likes the ladies, right? S-So I thought I could make him a game like my ones, b-but as I said, I tried to do it myself but I am not exactly a writer."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:21 pm

"Oh, that makes much more sense than flashing flat plastics before me." said Aphelion casually, although he was giggling inside. He tried his best not to show it.

"So... Ladies, eh? I can work with ladies, ladies are cool. Do you have any personality criteria made out, or backstories? Motivations, attractions, dislikes?" he inquired, as his writer part raced ahead, flying through all the possibilities, the tsunderes, yanderes, kuuderes, danderes, kanederes, he even swiftly considered genki girls.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:27 pm

"They are based off people in Beacon. So personality has to match them, though artistic lisence could come into play I suppose." Snickering, she would tap a few things into the laptop, a small document coming up, with a few interactions between Arthur and evidently a female Leo, with lines such as 'Remove the barrier on your heart and let me in, Leola!'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Aphelion read the line. He spat out the moonshine he was just drinking as he burst into laughter.

"Oh dear... I... I think I can work with that. I can stick around for a while, write up something basic, then scout around the school for inspiration." he said, looking around, "So... do you have pen and paper on you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Shaking her head, she smiles slightly, "I was writing it down on here, figured out who else to do, but that is about it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Gods please, tell me I don't have to use... that. he thought to himself.

"You know where I can ANY pen and paper? I don't wanna go back to my dorm, I kinda spilt my vodka on some of Alani's panties and I don't want to be around when she finds them." he asked politely, before taking another drink, "Man, I made it a bit strong..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Laughing at hearing that, "There should be one in the drawer, top one." Comes the reply, trying to emphasise it's the top , as she tries to control her laughter but fails.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm

"Alani is a crazy woman, very much of the 'tsun' variety." said Aphelion, pulling out the pen and paper from the drawer, "And she has bombs. I'm not a fan of explosions."

He approached Aoife and sat down beside her. He then looked at the laptop, "Right then! Show me some more lines, since you can work this blasted thing..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 pm

"That was all I got, it was that cheesy that I realised I needed a real writer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next