RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm

"Well, you rode on Equinox. You can get him to take you there, since he should trust you now. If it's anywhere in Vale, he'll know. Just tell him the place." Aphelion said, still writing at amazing speed, putting so much force on the pages that the with the final fullstop he pulled the pages out in perfect condition and moved on to the next one in a dash.

"Thank you..." he whispered. Then he coughed.

"Anyway, I'll be sure to change the sheets. I think I'll stick around here... Try some more of these games." he gestured at the Eroge pile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:26 pm

"Okay then, you can borrow them if you want. Not sure what time or if I will be back tonight." Says Aoife, heading to the door as she does so, "Also will use Goldey for now, will be down at the Hippogriff." Leaving afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:27 pm

"...I didn't know women were meant to take lead..." Aphelion said to himself, switching the earphones from the MP to the Laptop, and starting to try and open the disk tray.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Returning hours later, her eyes half closed and her dress covered in multiple stains, she goes to lie face down on her bed, groaning like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Aphelion was laying under Aoife's sheets, sobbing quietly and hugging a box of "Cripple Girls". When he felt something drop on him, he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Upon hearing the groan, she looks around, realising she just crushed someone, she smirks and moves so that even more of her weight is placed on them, yawning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Realising that someone was intentionally crushing him, Aphelion brought out both of his arms (one still holding the game) from under the sheets and aimed to pincer lock them across the chest in one fast attack.

You should've gotten serious while you had the chance, adversary. Now I'll break you...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Getting one hand away from the lock, she would take out the sword by the side of the bed, a loud hissing noise emanating from it as she presses it against his skin, not trying to cut it, but more of a threatening gesture.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Aphelion twisted his hand and grabbed the sword. He then bent his legs and burst a bit of his aura, aiming to flip so that he pinned the enemy to the bed through the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Being flipped, Aoife would almost acertain herself of a second strike from her would-be assassin, her aura causing a silhouette of Crimson red come from beneath the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 pm

His eyes blurry from crying, Aphelion failed to notice the crimson silhouette. He shifted himself to put his weight where the enemy's legs would be and ran his arms up their chest, to the neck.

A man of rather fragile figure... he concluded before leaving his right arm on the throat while he pulled back the other one to place it on the enemy's back, attempting to threaten choking them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:37 am

Using her aura to speed up her movements, she would spin to try and get out of the choke, while her free hand goes to try and punch them in the face, sheets falling off the fist as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:47 am

Aphelion felt the enemy's attempt to break free from the choke. They spun too fast for him to control them without burning any aura. Knowing full well how a good reversal can turn around a fight, he closed his eyes and entered his bodylock, freezing in the choking position. The punch reached him but it felt like a mosquito landing on his face thanks to the lockup.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:53 am

Not making any stops, anticipating this as a life or death situation, and grabs the other sword she uses in combat, it lighting up 'White Dragon' as she tries to slash at the arm by her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:00 am

Aphelion remained frozen, but he did feel the sword briefly come close before being blocked by the aura. Despite being unable to move, he could still burst his aura, and used it to propel both himself even closer towards the enemy and at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:03 am

Sheets slashed as she loses control of her sword, she would form protective barriers to rebound herself away from the wall and back at them, aiming to hit him as she does so, "So you can only fight in the dark, pretty terrible killer."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 am

"Don't try to muddle my brain my imitating the voice of my sweet, assassin!" Aphelion answered, removing his bodylock and aiming to strike an empowered palm strike at the enemy, his vision blurry from using the bodylock.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:12 am

Stopping to move as soon as she heard his voice, she start up "Aph-" before getting the palm strike, groaning and keeling over onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:18 am

"Huh? Aoife?" he said, vision finally normal as he recognised her. He dropped on his knees and hugged her.

"...I'm sorry... I didn't know it was you..." he muttered feebly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:21 am

Coughing slightly, her aura would fade as she hugged him back rather weakly, "H-Hey. Not even going to ask why you were in my bed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 am

"I didn't move from there since you left. I played through this ungodly heartbreaker," he said, pointing at 'Cripple Girls' "and felt like... remembering the stories of the girls... under your sheets..." he said, slightly embarrassed at crying over a game.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:37 am

Smirking slightly, she would hug him tighter, "It's alright. Was not the best game to start off with if you didn't want to cry."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:46 am

"I didn't cry... I was just... Sweating... From my eyes."

He looked at Aoife and moved his burnt palm to feel the texture of her dress.

"You look wonderful." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 am

Blushing at the compliment, she sticks her tongue out, "Trying to swap the topic? It's okay to cry if you are emotionally invested in it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:02 am

"N-no, I wasn't... I mean- Agh." he said, trying to discreetly fan his burnt palm.

"This game made me realise that even disabled people can love..." he said, although he added to himself, "But that doesn't mean Leo can be such a jerk..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:19 am

Laughing quietly, she gets up as she says, "That's true, but it is getting late and Arthur will be back soon, and I doubt your teammates can stand me stealing you for another night."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:24 am

"Considering I had tons of training planned for them for these two weeks, I think they deserve another break... and Arthur probably won't mind me staying over a bit longer." he said with a chuckle, "Besides, I don't mind you stealing me for another night, and my judgement is really the only one I care about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next