RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:56 am

Taking it the complete wrong way, she turns starry eyed, stuttering out in embarresment, "W-W-W-Wait a m-minute! W-W-W-We only j-just k-k-kissed, I-I-I am not ready for s-sex!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:58 am

Aphelion froze. A single tear dripped down his face, "...so this is what you think of me? A pervert? You think I'd willingly decide to have sex with you after all the embarrassment I've just caused you? You think I wouldn't ask you openly?" he asked, standing still.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:01 pm

"S-Sorry, I'm still tired and my head is running wild... Sorry." Comes out in a timid voice, shirking her head under the covers in an effort to hide herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:03 pm

"I mean... only if you wanted to... I wouldn't... force myself on you, y'know?" Aphelion said, instantly regretting accusing her of anything, "I'm sorry... I know you didn't mean it..." he approached the bed and went to hug Aoife through the covers.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Lifting her head out from the covers, she gives him a small smile before going in her timid voice, "I should of probably paid attention to my games... I have no idea what to do.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:18 pm

"...If it makes you feel any better, neither do I... I guess living in a forest for 9 years can make you pretty dumb about people... I've written tons of that stuff, but... I don't know if that's how it should be done, in all honesty..." he said, smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Gesturing to one of her games, she snickers before going, "Want to play one together? It could help, if even for your ideas on the game."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 pm

"I can watch you play it. You should know full well I can't operate technological stuff very well..." he said, bopping her on the head jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Seemingly excited someone is showing an interest in her games, she smiles and gestures for her laptop, "I could show you, it's rather simple really. Just turn on the game and click the choice bars."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:45 pm

"Hmm..." said Aphelion, passing Aoife the laptop and a random game out of the pile, "I don't really get it... but I guess I can try."

He sad down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Placing it so both can easily see it, she places the game in the disk drive and loads it up, making it easy enough for him to follow what she is doing as she starts a new save, "Can play this for a while, but at some point I will need to get changed and head off."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:50 pm

"Sure." said Aphelion, although he really wanted her to stay. He looked at the screen.
Well... It's time to see if I actually know anything about love...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:56 pm

After a few minutes, Aoife would hand the laptop to him as she gets up and goes for her drawers and grabs her maid costume, starting to swap into it, "If you look, I will actually kill you."

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Foolish little flower. There IS one thing I learned about screens - the black parts are pretty reflective.

"Of course. I'll turn around so you can be sure of it." Aphelion said nonchalantly, turning to face the wall. He moved the cursor slowly, pretty clumsily, as he wasn't paying attention to the center of the screen, but rather the black sides of it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Would either trust him, or just not think of his plan, her back turned to him, she quickly swaps into her outfit, her undergarments staying untouched however, as she lets out her hair out of the plait, and takes out her bows. Quickly turning back, she tries to use her Terrible stealth to get back under the covers without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Aphelion went red as he saw Aoife change into a maid costume, and got even redder as she approached the bed and slid back under the covers.

"...C-can I turn around now?" asked Aphelion, stuttering slightly. He was still on the same game screen.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Nodding, she looks over at him and seeing he is on the same screen, says jokingly, "What? Can't even click the button?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Yes, let's do it!
I don't think we should do it...
Umm... We should get to know each other better.

Aphelion drove the cursor onto option 1 and instantly clicked the button, exhaling from his nose with a noise similar to that of a steam train, "Aoife... I feel extremely tense... As if there was something I should do... But I'm not doing it... Do you know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:30 pm

"N-Not really, no. Do what you should do if it helps then?" Comments the maid, looking at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Aphelion calmly put down the laptop, then turned 260 degrees backwards to hoist himself above Aoife, looking right at her.

"T-then... I-if I may,,,"

He ran his right hand under the sheets and leaned to kiss Aoife on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:39 pm

"B-But if I get anything on my dress, I Won't have any time to clean it." Comes a tiny reply from Aoife, not resisting however to his advances as her breathing increases.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 pm

"Then we'll just have to make sure that the dress doesn't get dirty..." Aphelion whispers into her ear.

Fade to black. Nothin' to see here people.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Looking over at him afterwards, she says nothing, glancing at a nearby clock for the time.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 pm

"..."

Well then...

Aphelion reached out for his clipboard and started writing lines for the game at great speed, almost literally tearing through pages.

"Is your dress okay?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 pm

"I-It should be. I will have to set off soon, the place is a little while away." Replies Aoife, checking over the dress for anything on it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm

"Well, you rode on Equinox. You can get him to take you there, since he should trust you now. If it's anywhere in Vale, he'll know. Just tell him the place." Aphelion said, still writing at amazing speed, putting so much force on the pages that the with the final fullstop he pulled the pages out in perfect condition and moved on to the next one in a dash.

"Thank you..." he whispered. Then he coughed.

"Anyway, I'll be sure to change the sheets. I think I'll stick around here... Try some more of these games." he gestured at the Eroge pile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:26 pm

"Okay then, you can borrow them if you want. Not sure what time or if I will be back tonight." Says Aoife, heading to the door as she does so, "Also will use Goldey for now, will be down at the Hippogriff." Leaving afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next