RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

"No we couldn't. Because I am playing it. It is needed for entertainment. Because he has a fainting habit." comes the replies to the questions, saying afterward, "Now you can either stay and ruin my gift, or wait until after it is done."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:14 pm

"Wake him up.."Arthur gestures to the passed out guy on the floor. "..Gift?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:20 pm

"Ain't nobody sleepin'. All aboard the shipping ship of ships shipping ships ships..." Aphelion growled.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:33 pm

"Sometimes I wonder why I even try with you Aoife," Arthur mutters under his breath, ignoring the jabbering drunk man on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:16 am

"That is all you say, gets redundant after a while Arth. And gift for your birthday." Comes the somewhat annoyed reply, moving to try and get Aphelion back on the bed, sighing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 am

"Isshhhh allllllright... I jusht losht my grip on shhhhhpace." mumbled Aphelion, crawling back onto the bed.

"Ssssshho... Should I leavee?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:27 am

Shaking her head she then realises something and yells at Arthur, "Wait up! When you entered you could probably hear my game down the corridor, and considering the sign on the door, why the hell did you enter!? Pervert!"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 pm

"I know full well what you're like. I knew it wouldn't be what you think I thought it would be." Arthur said, stumbling on the latter part of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:28 pm

"Liar! Pervert!" Yells Aoife, going to pick up Aphelion and hug him, blushing at so much of the thought, "W-W-We were definitely going to! I was j-just showing him something first!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:39 pm

I suffered for martial arts... now I suffer for my writing I guess...

''Y-yeah... Until you interrupted...'' said Aphelion, aiming to embrace Aoife back.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:15 pm

"Well, please don't do it on my bed, that's just weird.." Arthur turns to walk out the room "Wait.. What?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Becoming more evident of its forced nature, she puts her crimson head on Aphelion's shoulder, "What do you mean, what? What is the thing you are what-ing about?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:27 pm

"I don't even know, I'll just leave, please remember to clean the room afterwards." Arthur slowly walks backwards out the door.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:31 pm

"C-Can you do me a favour? .. I think we may need you for something." Asks Aoife, glancing at her partner in crime as for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Aphelion nodded quickly, although he wasn't quite sure what Aoife meant. Other than moving his head, the rest of his body was still frozen.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Seeing his response, she continues, coughing slightly as she continues, "I-If you want to hear about your upcoming present for your birthday. Then you can stay, if you don't you will probably have to leave."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:50 pm

"It completely depends on what the gift is, if it's something weird, I'll probably just leave now"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:10 pm

"Hey, you are the one who said you get all the ladies." Comments Aoife, smiling slightly as she gulps heavily, Aphelion feeling it on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Aphelion felt the gulp and, like a chain reaction, he gulped himself. While his drunken act helped him cool off some steam, hugging Aoife now was slowly getting to his face.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 pm

"Heh, yeah I do say that..." Arthur looks wistfully off into the middle distance. "But what has that got to do with anything?" He says after snapping back into reality.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Lifting an arm to gesture at one of the many games, reading 'Cripple Girls' , she goes "I figured we could make you a dating sim using the girls in the academy, so I had my buddy here come so he could write it for you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:47 pm

"H-huh? Oh, umm, yeah..." said Aphelion, getting ever redder as he's mentioned. He managed to keep himself from fainting again... just barely, as Aoife seemed to have her mind on other matters than letting him go free from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 pm

"I see, firstly I'm flattered I guess. Second, it's a bit weird, but I guess I can live with that..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:17 pm

"So we need you to do something for us. We need you to get the voice of a few people." Continues Aoife, still clamping Aphelion tightly to her without realising.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:30 pm

W-w-w-when's she gonna le-let go? Aphelion thought to himself. He parted his lips to speak, but just as fast as he decided to say something, he closed them back up.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 pm

"Do what? What do you mean? Also, let go of the poor man" Art5hur says whilst gesturing towards Aphelion, who appeared to be suffering.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Lifting her head as she suddenly realises she is still hugging him, she shirks back and lets go. Falling backwards to lie down, even her fingers would be red from the flushing taking over her body, stuttering out incoherent words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next