RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 pm

"Do what? What do you mean? Also, let go of the poor man" Art5hur says whilst gesturing towards Aphelion, who appeared to be suffering.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Lifting her head as she suddenly realises she is still hugging him, she shirks back and lets go. Falling backwards to lie down, even her fingers would be red from the flushing taking over her body, stuttering out incoherent words.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Aphelion stands still, dazed, which is followed by him toppling backwards onto the floor. It's suddenly cold. he thought to himself.

"...Right." said Aphelion before standing up and approaching the door, "I'm gonna get more cider. A-Ao..." he stuttered as he looked at her, brightening up a bit, "...she can explain everything."

He opened the door and left for another of his alcohol stashes.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:07 pm

As soon as the door closes behind Aphelion, Aoife speaks while lieing down, "Well. For the sim we will need the voices for each character. All you would need to do is get a sample of the voices, like a sentence of them speaking and we could do the rest. And we won't need any for Leo, as he can be copied with a robot voice from online."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 pm

"Hmm, that may not be to difficult, how does one go about doing this? May I ask?" Arthur goes to take a seat on his bed, then has second thoughts, and sits on a chair instead.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Shrugging while looking up at the ceiling, "Getting the sample is for you to find out how. Though once you get it, we will be able to make it say what we want. Besides, people trust you more than me for obvious reasons. Though, what do you think of your birthday present?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:29 pm

"I guess it sounds fun. Whose voices do I need to obtain?" Arthur asks, showing excitement towards his proposed mission.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:32 pm

"Well we have Leo's. We need... Viola, Alani, Kirkka and if possible, the one guy who wears a mask who is not El Taladro, or Shard." Says the now snickering girl on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:42 pm

"Okay, most of those I have seen around or met.. Apart from the guy who wears a mask, thanks for being specific with that one.." Arthur sighs.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:45 pm

"Just go with Shard then! I don't know their name either. Both annoyed me so either are going to be in this." Comes from Aoife, at first sounding angry at the beginning of the second sentence before calming again.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:59 pm

"Alright, alright. I'll get to it. Eventually. To be honest, this whole ordeal just now has tired me out enough as it is."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Ugh... Not good. Is the staff gonna patrol the corridors regularly or did they just so happened to pass me? thought Aphelion as he moved across the wall with his shuko. His aim - Team CAKE dorm window - was still a few meters away, but he approached it at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 pm

"Right. Will need it doing within a week or two." Deciding to take off her stockings, and wriggles their toes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Deciding to risk it, Aphelion swung his body and jumped, grabbing onto the ledge outside their window. He raised his hand and knocked politely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Looking at the scene with a simple 'O.o' face , she opens the window and looks down. Spotting Aphelion, she offers a hand to him without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:17 pm

"Isn't it usually the gentleman reaching to the lady?" asked Aphelion. He heaved himself up and jumped through the window, "Sorry, had my climbing gloves on. Didn't want to cut you."

He took off his shuko and pulled out six cider bottles from his backpack, "What'd I miss?" he asked the both of them, before looking at Aoife, "I see the stockings came off..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Looking back at him, she asks in a questioning voice, "What do you mean by that?" Before returning to her laying position, going on her laptop and turning off the game, going onto 'Tournament of Lore' and starting up a round.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:28 am

"Oh, no, nothing... I was just noting... You had your stockings on when I left..." Aphelion explained before offering a bottle of cider each to Arthur and Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:01 am

Gesturing to the still unopened bottle she had from before, she twists her back to stretch slightly, "He knows what is going on now, so I figure you could get him to help with the writing. And if me wearing them makes you feel better, just say."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 am

Arthur politely declines the cider. "No thanks," He says "And yeah, I have also been conscripted to take part in this weird gift."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 am

Aphelion put both bottles back into his bag, sighing, "I don't have anything against stockings, but being excessively observant about details can come out of 9 years of living on the road, and it can save lives."

He walked up to Arthur, "The writing... well, it's not simple, I must admit. I've never used a computer, let alone played such games so I'm not too sure about what the lines should be... Of course, I won't share the lines with you, but I kind of... want to know what you'd like to hear from a girl." he said to him, sitting down and taking a gulp of cider.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Arthur shrugs. "I'm not exactly sure, are there certain things guys like to hear? Hey Aoife, you're a guy right? What do you like to hear from a girl?" Arthur sniggers at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:25 pm

"Well one of us has to be the guy, you big girl. Now are you going to lock that door again, before Krystal or Trin come back?" Not taking her eyes off her game, what she would be dominating in as what looks like a Flame Sorceress.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:32 pm

"...You shouldn't say that about your partner..." Aphelion said, before adding under his breath, "...even if she's flatter than me..."

He scratched his head, "If I can't come up with more lines... I might have to play a game for reference... On this... Thing..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Arthur chuckles at Aphelion's comment about Aoife. "I don't think 'partner' is the correct word for the two of us, more like 'I'm stuck with her, please, someone help me.' That would sum up our relationship more"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Having not heard what was under his breath, she just continues playing until Arthur speaks, saying in a passive-agressive way, "Stuck with me!? I think it is the other way around, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:03 pm

"And yet, I am the leader of this team." Arthur says back, with an evern more passive aggressive tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.   [CLOSED] The King and his Consorts. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The King and his Consorts.
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next