RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:10 am

Deciding to give ut a quick death, he presses a button as he strides forwards, the chain starting to return from its fully extended form to burro within the handle in an attempt to drag the Ursa towards him. When he gets within range, he would thrust the drill towards the bears chest, aiming to grind its organs into dust.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 am

Aurelia swore as he ducked under the swipe. Using the momentum she still had, she slid closer to the Ursa. As she did, she broke her glaive, retracted the handle, and slashed up at the Ursa. Under her breath, she muttered "You should've died the first time, you beast."

-----

Aurelia's Ursa didn't make a sound as it toppled back, and as it hit the ground, some fallen leaves bounced into the air for just a moment.

Connla's Ursa, now on the ground, was struggling to break free from the chain, but it was no use. As the drill dug deep into its chest, it loud a gnarly, grisly roar before going silent, its entire body going limp.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:34 am

Wiping the blood on the ground, he would then place his weapons away and look at her, "Not bad. Seems you can handle yourself well in a fight. Think there are any more?" Asks Connla though he immediately regrets it.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 am

"You're not to bad yourself." She shot him a playful wink. "The more the merrier, I say." Not exactly what the phrase is supposed to be used for, but she didn't mind. "Are you sure it's safe to keep lugging that thing around?" She reattached her weapon as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:16 am

Looking back at the box, he would nod before speaking, "It may be rather wise to place this in my mode of transport then return to our walk. Though I wouldn't say that having more appear is a good thing, as they could damage the sap."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Aurelia would have said something, but she noticed there seemed to be a pause in their surroundings. All the small noises that had been there now were not.

-----

Before Aurelia could address it, 3 more Ursa appeared from their left flank: 2 big, 1 medium. The medium Ursa glanced at Connla's hair and charged immediately towards him. One of the large Ursa made his way towards him as well, but it seemed rather slow. The last Ursa charged as well, but this time towards Aurelia.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Noticing the Ursa far too late to fully get his drill activated, he would charge the Ursa and draw the deactived Holy Desolater to block any attack , meanwhile the Unworthy Saint would be up and around his arm, the Tip pointed just above his fist as he goes to quite literally punch the Ursa in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:29 pm

She swore as more Ursa had now appeared. She noticed that two seemed to going after Connla. I can't let them get too close to the box. She turned her blade to the dull edge and swung at the Ursa, firing a wave of fire at it.

-----

Aurelia's Ursa was now on fire as well as a couple of trees. The Ursa, roaring in unbearable pain, dropped to the ground and rolled around attempting to put out the fire. In the mean time, another large Ursa appeared where the couple of trees were harboring small. It let out a low growl before it started swatting at the flames, eventually putting them both out. The Ursa rolling on the ground put itself out as well and stood back up. Both of them turned their attention to Aurelia.

The medium Ursa dropped to all fours to avoid hopefully avoid Connla's strike and aimed to knock him off his feet. The slower Ursa was about halfway there, and despite the danger that was present, it still could not move any more lazily than it was now.

((Can hit it if you still want to))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:42 pm

BEARly missing the Ursa, he would stay rooted as he releases Saint from its position to swing and try and sever its head as it looks down, simultaneously going to a kick to the oncoming foot, and bring the now revving drill down to its heart, the drill seemingly turning red from the speed of the revelations mixing with its markings.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:44 am

Really? Why are so many Ursa wandering about today? She darted forward, taking a swing at the one that had previously been burnt.

-----

The burnt Ursa was slashed along the same line it had been burned. At the same time, the Ursa, which had put out the fires, was now lunging towards her.

A gurgling could be heard as the medium-sized Ursa's heart was being drilled by Connla. The large bear was now almost about to reach him...but not quite.

Last edited by Kaliot on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:24 am

Now getting up, he goes for the largest bear, the spearhead-fist going for one arm, and the drill going for the other, Connla laughing loudly in enjoyment at the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:20 am

Aurelia brought up her weapon and parried away the attack of the Ursa before slashing at its neck. "You seem to be having fun over there!"

-----

The Ursa's head slide right off its body, a fountain of blood now spraying into the air as it continued to take a few more steps towards Aurelia before finally collapsing. On the ground, its arms were still twitching.

Connla's Ursa had its arms out as if it were going to give him a hug, but sadly it was not to be as one of its arms was drilled straight through while the either was now pierced by the spearhead. It attempted to wave its pierced arm in rage.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 am

Suddenly having an ingenious idea , he uses the rage to his advantage, dodging to behind its back and trying to mount it, extending the chain to try and trap it under his weight, "Hey! Ursa! Want to be my pet? You would be a glorious addition to my home and family name!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 pm

She watched as Connla seemed to be attempted to ride the Ursa and smirked. Quite an intriguing guy, he is. Sensing no more danger, she lowered her weapon and just watched him do his thing.

-----

The Ursa pathetically swung at Connla, and as he jumped on its back, it seemed like the Ursa was merely looked like it had an itch. It had stopped raging, but it was still growling at Connla, seemingly hoping that he would just get off.

((Do whateva you want with it))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Riding firmly on it, he would keep up the chain until he had wrapped it around it's arms and across it's neck like a set of Reins , still laughing as he turns to look at Aurelia, "I have an idea! Ever wanted an Ursa cub for a pet? I am sure that someone would want one, thus getting us some money! " With that he would take firm hold of the reins, giving it a quick kick up the hind as he yells, "Onward Macha! Your children shall follow you to the great house of Knights and beyond!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Aurelia looked at Connla, then at the Ursa, then back at Connla, and was now a little confused. She crossed her arms and started tapping her chin. "So where exactly is this Ursa cub coming from? Seeing we only have...Macha over here." She tilted her head like a cat would when curious.

-----

Suddenly a Nevermore lands on the crate and red sap exploded everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Completely disregarding what was once his precious money supply, he would act as if Macha was just a big and rather lethal dog, being rather friendly to it but making sure it would be in no way able to harm him, "Macha here will lead us to it, for it shall be from where the other Ursa came from." With that he would gesture it to advance, stroking it affectionately as the other hand keeps hold, "Besides. If we find more, we could skin them and get some money off them. As soon as I can, this shall be my new pet, he is strong but slow like me. Plus who doesn't want a Ursa as a pet? No one that is for sure."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:35 pm

She thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out how good of an idea this actually was. Well, if anything, this will totally make my day off worth it. If nothing goes wrong, anyway. "Are you sure you can even control it? And I think I'd rather have a baby Nevermore despite..." She stopped deciding that it wasn't something worth mentioning at the moment. "Well, lead the way. I'll just be sure to keep my distance just in case."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:44 pm

"Control it? It should realise if it tries anything, it will get killed and never see anything again. Isn't that right my little Macha?" Continuing to show a mixture of friendliness and domination, he would start leading the way the Ursa's came from on his new pet, saying aloud back to her, "I mean. Unless you keep a cage what can hold it, we shall have to keep it with us. When we get back I can have it made harmless, or harmless enough."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm

"Whatever you say~" She attempted to clean any filth off her blade before retracting the blade and the staff. She held the metal baton behind her back with both hands as she followed Connla and the apparently now-domesticated Ursa. She stopped for a moment and glanced back at the crate. "What are you going to do with your box of goodies?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:33 pm

"I can get it later. My main concern is getting this back home, so I can actually tame it and not just threaten it with death. Though it seems to respect strength, so that could work out." Thinking for a few moments, he would spin it back around and force it to pick up the crate rather gently, heading in an opposite direction, "Second brilliant plan! Why carry it myself when I have a new pair of hands?" With that he would make a quick message on his tablet, requesting for a friend to bring over a truck and a Large cage.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 pm

"Back home? Would your family appreciate you bringing an Ursa home? What if your crazy sister got a hold of it?" She shot of numerous questions regarding how well he thought things would turn out if he actually did decide to keep it as a pet. As the Ursa picked up Connla's crate, she let out a soft laugh. "You really are something else. I hope you know that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:02 am

"My sister is currently at Beacon, she is not coming home for a while. As for my parents, they will probably laugh it off. Besides, they will probably be amazed by how awesome Macha is. I mean, who wouldn't want to charge a Deathstalker while riding an Ursa? It would probably soil itself and flee at the sight!" Connla would eventually lead them to a nearby clearing, making the bear stop, "Now we shall wait. He shouldn't be long."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 am

After the duo had waiting in the clearing for a couple of minutes, a shadow suddenly covered up a decent amount of it. If they looked up, they would see a Nevermore circling in the sky quite a ways up, and whenever it passed over the Sun, it was eclipsed completely. After a few more circles, it landed by the tree line farthest from where they were and let out an screeching caw. It opened up its wings, preparing to fire its feather-spears.

-----

Aurelia looked up into the sky, her eyes wider than normal. She hasn't actually seen one for quite some time, and for one to appear right now at a time like this was surprising at least. Her eyes slowly descended as the bird did as well. As it landed, were eyes went back to normal, though now she had put her serious face on. Then she realized something rather crucial. No armor, no gauntlets. That means no patterns. And I won't be able to take any hits especially since I have to go to a meeting in just a few days. She brought forth her baton and extended it to its fullest as well as retracted both blades this time as opposed to only the one she had been using prior to this. She then turned it into a shotgun and began to run to one side away from the Nevermore's line of fire. "Get out of the way, Connla!" He probably knew what to do, but it didn't hurt to say it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:57 am

Instead of getting off the Ursa like any sane person would do, he would use his spare hand to grab Desolater , quickly activating the dust inside, it would give a pulse of blue as he quickly forms a ice wall between the Nevermore and the Ursa, quickly retreating to close to the forest and tying the chains around two trees, "Okay. Not a Deathstalker , but close enough!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:11 am

The Nevermore shot its feathers in the direction the pair previously were before an ice wall was put up. The feathers lodged themselves quite deep into the ice, some even being able to poke through to the other side. As more feathers hit the wall, a cracking sound could be heard, and soon the wall crumbled as a few more feathers flew throw the spot where the wall had previously been. The Nevermore cawed, seemingly in annoyance, before taking to the air and hovering about 60 meters off the ground, eyeing the two, trying to figure out which to attack.

-----

As she took a couple of shots at the Nevermore who was now hovering above the ground, she swore as she realized they seemed to be having no effect on the creature. I should've known that wouldn't have works, and now I also realize that I don't have any extra bullets. 7 lefts. Will that be enough? It better be enough. She withdrew her shotgun and went back to the double-bladed glaive form. She still stood somewhat out in the opening as an act of defiance towards the bird.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:16 am

Striding now without his Chains for help, he scowls as his Drill emits more dust though this time it would be purple in colour. Connla then turns to look at the Nevermore, making a slashing manoeuvre as he sends the emitted dust as a volley at the bird, Holy already getting ready to pump out more for a second strike, "Let's see if he wants to get up close. Would be better for you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next