RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 am

Shrugging, he places Unholy around his wrist with the spearhead above his fist in his usual way, starting to walk to where he thinks his car is parked, the feathers tucked into a joint in his armour, "Well if we do fight. I am better prepared as I have both my weapons now. Though I admit I do not want to have to do much more fighting, as my aura is rather low from that attack."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:51 am

She eyed the feathers tucked away on Connla's person. Is he actually some sort of entrepreneur? He seems to have quite the obsession with finding things to sell. "So how much do Nevermore feathers actually go for?"

-----

Before the duo reached Connla's car, a Beopup would poke its head out of a nearby bush and stare at them intently.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 am

"Not much. But I am pretty sure someone will want them, if not then I can just turn them into something." With that however, he would spot the movement of the little Beopup, his red eyes looking it over as he smiles subtly, "Hey. See that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 pm

"Huh? See what?" Her eyes darted around the environment and eventually targeted onto the Beopup. Her eyes lighting up, she jogged over to it and knelt before the bush. She reached inside the bush and picked up the pup which was not resisting. "Look, Connla! Isn't it adorable?"

-----

The Beopup was panting like any other excited pup would, and as it spotted Connla, it seemed to be trying to hit him with his tiny paws despite not being anywhere near him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:15 pm

"You better hurry back, it's mum could be nearby." With that, he would stop looking at the pup and get in the car, key in the ignition as he waits for her, "That said. I assume you want to keep it?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:21 pm

"I would like to, but I'm going be really busy soon." She sighed and held the Beopup out in front of her, it facing Connla. She started moving its paws for it as if it were trying to hit him like before.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm

"Oh really? Well I could hold onto it for you if you liked. Could visit it whenever you wanted." Thinking to himself for a few moments, he would laugh loudly while saying to her, "At this rate the house will be a zoo!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 pm

"Would you really?!" She turned the Beopup around. "Did you hear that, uh..." Searching her mind for names, she settled on one in not too long. "Victis! Victis, Connla will take care of you while I'm gone. Don't cause trouble for him, okay?" With that, she took a seat in his car, laughing at his comment in the process. With the Beopup on her lap, she signaled she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:51 am

Starting to drive off, he would go somewhat faster than normal in the effort to not get attacked by any remaining Grimm, "Back to the club I suppose then? Or do you have anywhere else you want me to drop you off?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:27 am

She noticed the difference in speed but thought nothing of it considering the circumstances."Not the club. You can drop me straight at my apartment complex." She felt that there was no threat of being following this time so there was no point in stopping by the club. Plus she had the Beopup with her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 am

"Alright then. You will have to tell me where it is however, as I can't exactly drop you there without knowing the street or anything like that." Replying with a smile, he would finally leave the forest and slow back down, less focused on driving now.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:50 am

Aurelia smiled back and gave him the directions to her apartment with no hesitation.

-----

On the way, the two chatted it up quite a bit talking about topics ranging from the current states of affairs in regards to jobs and armaments to things like Connla's future zoo of Grimm and some of Aurelia's bad habits. The trip went by as smooth as it possibly could.

-----

Upon arriving at her apartment, Aurelia wrapped up Victis in her jacket as to not startle anyone she came across.  Before exiting the car, would give Connla a peck on the cheek as a way of saying thank you. Giving off a faint smile, she left the car and went on her way to her apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]   An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Early-Afternoon Stroll [Closed?]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4