RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice Time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 am

Silva walked into the practice arena wearing a loose T-shirt and her leather leggings, her wristlets clacked against each other as she walked. Behind her walked Tengen and Kidal walking on their respective sides looking around. Silva looked around the area which appear to be mostly empty, she would hate to take up a lot of space to practice. She spun around on her heel to look at the two little cub like Grimm. "Alright you two" she said pointed at them. "I need you to move three practice dummies onto the floor." she pointed towards the dummies and then to the floor, the directions of what she wanted them to do being transmitted. In the cub state they could think on their own which made controlling them possible without the gloves, after all they were simply pets in this state.

Silva walked out to the middle of the floor and began stretching. It had been a few days since she had had a good practice sessions and desperately needed one before the celebration for the ball she would be supervising. As she stretched she caught a flicker of what Kidal was doing. "Kidal stop that" she said. Despite facing away from the two pets, the chips in their and her brains allowed her to receive their senses, mostly sight unless she required more.

Kidal backed away from the wooden dummy which now had several teeth marks in the lower arm from where he had been nawing at it. He then wrapped his claws around the dummy and began pulling it towards the floor. A small amount of grumbling came from his collar. Tengen was well ahead of Kidal having pushed her dummy onto the floor creating a loud annoying scrapping in the process. She shoved it all the way to the left side as that was where she would be during the training. "Good job Tengen, now get the other" Silva said as she stretched out her arms and fingers while sitting in a butterfly.

Last edited by Navolas2 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:40 am

Nathan walks into the arena, looking around for the drone he's been chasing. His breathing is rough. He's been running for a while now. As he surveys the stands, he climbs up to them, walking up the stairs to the top, to get a better view. He sighs, seeing nothing. "This is so tiresome. I hate that stupid bucket of... highly advanced technology." Taking a seat in the stands, he rests his chin in the palm of his right hand, sighing again. As he sits there, he eventually lays on his side. "Nobody will mind if I rest here for a few minutes. There's other people on patrol anyway! If anyone asks, I'm of course checking the arena for suspicious fellows." He closes his eyes, and a moment later, he is fast asleep.

Just about an hour later, Silva entered the arena and looked around. However, she was unable to spot Nathan, for he had rolled off the stand he was on and onto the floor... which is clean, unlike your average stand. Clearly, Beacon has a good groundskeeper. If one were to look closely enough, they would be able to see Nathan's foot sticking out into the staircase leading up the stands. Faint breathing could also be heard for those with phenomenal hearing.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 am

Kidal pulled the second of the training dummy onto the floor. He turned and looked towards the stands noticing a boot near sticking out from the stands twitching slightly from the owner sleeping. Kidal took off running towards boot. Tengen watched and shook her head before continuing to push the training dummy towards the floor.

Silva paused from her stretching as the sudden rapid movement of Kidal caught her eye. "Kidal! What are you doing?" she shouted not turning around. She moved her hand to her pouch and pulled out the left glove of Kugutsu so she could control him better.

Kidal stopped on the stairs at the boot and sniffed at it smelling fresh cut grass. He looked up the leg coming from the boot and saw Nathan sleeping between the seats. He jumped onto the bench and walked up towards Nathan's head before bending down and giving him a big wet slobbery kiss across the face.

Tengen turned to look up the stands at Kidal. "Idiot" she said quietly before continuing to push the training dummy which was close to position now.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:05 am

Ugh... Cupcake is here... Nathan groggily thinks to himself, before swinging his arm, trying to lightly bat "Cupcake" away from him. "Go away, I'm sleeping!" He says aloud, as he rolls over, facing away from the source of his discomfort. Blasted pet...  how am I supposed to sleep here!? His final action is he covers his face with his arm, trying to protect it from the evil creatures around him.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 am

Kidal looked at the man as he batted him away. He then cocked his head to the left slightly as the man turned away from him. He went to give the man another big slobbery kiss but stopped, frozen with his mouth near the mans ear breathing into it.

Silva gave a look of disgust as Kidal gave the man a kiss pulling the glove onto her left hand quickly. She snapped the cuff into place as Kidal went to give the man a kiss. She held out her hand flat for a second and took control stopping Kidal before giving the man a second kiss. "I wonder why he didn't wake up from the first kiss" She muttered to herself leaving Kidal over the man for a second. "Oh right, get's down here" she said. She moved her hand as though she were controlling a puppet with a marionette bar doing what would be a simple walking motion without having to move her hand to cause the movement of the walking, that was the brilliant part of the chip.

Kidal turned and walked away from Nathan under Silva's control. As he turned however he stepped on Nathan for a moment.

"Kidal, you can't do that" She said to the Beowolf, turning around to face him as she made him walk to her. "Now it's about time for practice" She closed her left hand stopping the control over Kidal at the moment allowing him to move freely. Silva looked at Tengen who had just finished pushing the last dummy into position. "Good job" she reached into her pouch and pulled out the second glove. "Now let's do this" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Nathan rolls over and sits up, fists in the air as if ready to fight. "GAH! WHO STEPPED ON ME! THAT HURT!" He looks around, seeing some kind of Grimm walking away from him. He lows himself closer to the ground, making him hard to see, before watching Kidal, the second creature in the arena, and the human standing next to it. Clearly I missed something important. Who's that? She doesn't appear to be about to die.... yet. Nathan checks his surroundings, instantly picking out good sniping places around the arena, and planning an escape. Before moving, he turns back toward the creatures and their victim. "Hey! What's going on down there?! I've got a gun you know!"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 pm

"Hey! What's going on down there?! I've got a gun you know!" the man shouted from the stands.

Silva turned and looked at the man who was standing defensively and seemed to be nervous. "I'm getting ready to practice" Silva shouted, "What does it look like?"

Tengen looked between Nathan and Silva before laying down to wait for the debate to be over.

Kidal walked in a circle and laid down next to Tengen, letting out a sigh as he got got comfortable. i
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Nathan squints his eyes at the woman's response. What are those, pet Grimm!? Crazy. He stands up, dusting himself off as he does. "Oh. Well. Carry on then! I was just checking the stands for... yeah, I got nothin'. I was sleeping." He stretches his arms after being reasonably dusted off, and begins walking down the stairs, keeping his eyes on the two creatures beside the female. "So! Who are you, anyway? I'm..." He stops walking, and pauses briefly before continuing, in a much louder voice this time, and fill with dramatic suspense. "...NATHAN KHRYSOS! Beacon Guard and member of Team Kyanos!" He stands there, ready to accept the oncoming applause.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:58 am

Silva giggled as the man admitted to not having an excuse before coming down the stairs.

"So! Who are you, anyway? I'm..." He stops walking, and pauses briefly before continuing, in a much louder voice this time, and fill with dramatic suspense. "...NATHAN KHRYSOS! Beacon Guard and member of Team Kyanos!"

Kidal cocked his head and looked at the man. Silva giggled a bit more, "why, I'm none other than" he paused briefly imitating Nathan, even adding a dramatic pose to the mix, "SILVA DALANG! Biology teacher, genetic biologist, psychologist and member of Team Saints Second." he stood for a second before breaking into laughter. She was so ridiculous, and so was he.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 am

Jumping down into the arena, he walks closer to Silva as she introduces herself. Hm. She knows her stuff. But why is she laughing so much? Is there something on my face or somethin'? As he reaches her, he raises his hand high into the air, expecting a high five. Likely for being awesome. "Well, Silva Dalang! I appreciate your introduction. I'm glad someone else around here realizes the importance of first impressions!" His eyes shift toward each of the two Grimm creatures nearby. "So. What's up with these guys... they're just standin' there like morons. They don't look like machines though... and... He recalls a moment ago, when Cupcake slobbered over his face, and he squints his eyes slightly in suspicion. "... Clearly, I wasn't informed of the arrival of these... pets."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 am

OOC: They are laying down, not sitting

IC: Silva high fived Nathan as he came down. "So. What's up with these guys... they're just layin' there like morons. They don't look like machines though" Nathan said looking at Tengen and Kidal, "and Clearly, I wasn't informed of the arrival of these... pets."

Silva glanced at Tengen and Kidal who in turn looked at her. The three of them all turned to look at Nathan in sync. "It's a long story" she said, "but if you want to short version, they are pets, but at the same time they are puppets. It would be easier to show you, lest I bore you with science." She lifted her hand up, "would you like a demo? If so against yourself or just a basic demonstration?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:32 am

"A demonstration sounds fun! ... Unfortunately, I can't participate. 'I'm not supposed to be fighting or even sparring with anyone unless its absolutely required'." His tone is mocking someone from earlier today, who had yelled at him for beating up a student for no reason other than wanting to spar. "But the arena is a busy place! I'm sure I can manage to hang around and see this little event." He reaches into a pocket on the inside of his jacket, before stopping for a few seconds and removing his hand, with nothing in it. His expression becomes less excited, but he turns to look at the two creatures laying down. "Pets, eh? Show me what they can do." He takes several large steps back, making sure there is plenty of room for the three in front of him to move around.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 pm

"A demonstration it is" Silva said clapping her hands together as Nathan stepped back. Tengen and Kidal both got up off the floor stretching a little bit. "Now before I begin I'll explain some of the basics to you as simple as I can. First off the obvious" She shook her hands in the air in a motion similar to that of applause in sign language, "these gloves. So these are Kugutsu Tebukuro, basically they give me control over these two," she indicated Tengen and Kidal with her hand "on a minor scale, like that of controlling a marionette. Now part two is what you can't see." She tapped the side of her head, "on my brain I have two chips that allow me to send commands via thoughts to Tengen and Kidal who each have one on their brain. Now alone these don't allow huge control, but together it basically allows me to have 3 combatants fighting."

"Now for the demonstration." She walked towards the training dummy that had been pushed into position by Tengen. Tengen and Kidal each moved into position as well. "So keep in mind, without a proper opponent this won't be quite as impressive." She said adjusting the position of a few of the arms on the dummy. "now, let's go" She crossed for arms in front of her and swung them out to the side snapping her fingers as she moved them. On the fingers of her glovers small little spikes popped out and began glowing.

Tengen and Kidal's eyes each glowed bright red for a second before they grew larger increasing to their full size in about 5 seconds. They each stood perfectly still for a moment except for the movement of their chest.

Silva began moving the fingers on her left hand and Kidal began responding twisting around and stretching. She lifted her fingers and began making Kidal walk around the dummy looking for a place to start, not that it was completely her seeing it.

Her fingers on her right hand began to move causing Tengen to reply and stretch. She began making her pace around the dummy infront of her in the opposite direction.

Silva looked at her dummy for a moment as she got use to the feeling of being seperated from herself. She hadn't practiced with Milo for a few weeks and had forgotten the feeling slightly, but it was something she was quick to get use to. She swung her right arm at one of the upper arms striking against it and causing the dummy to turn. she twisted her body and struck a lower arm with her right knee as it approached turning it the other way around. She leaned away from the dummy as the first arm she struck came back around. She twisted and struck a lower arm with her left twisting as the swung it so it would hit the outside of her arm normally protected by guards while actually fighting.

Kidal began stricking the dummy the same time as Silva. The beowolf struck down at a lower arm with it's left claw turning the dummy. The wolf twisted closing it's right claw into a fist and hammering on the arm at the middle of the dummy before leaning back away from the arm coming back around to it.

Tengen continued to pace around the dummy. Silva hadn't considered how she could practice fighting with the tiger like grimm against a practice dummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Time.   Practice Time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Time.
Page 1 of 1