RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Nexus
MrManix
DrGustave
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:13 am

Declan sat down and hung his legs over the cliff. His team was bickering again and he was in need of fresh air. He looked out over The Emerald Forest, it always filled him with calmness. Despite the monsters lurking within the emerald green leaves swayed peacefully in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 am

Alexander climbed the steep hill to the edge of the cliff, with each step he winced slightly. In place of his normal shirt, he wears a white undershirt. His arms are covered in bloodied bandages and his torso is covered in bruises. After taking a beating in training just hours ago, he had hoped to find some solitude up here on the cliffs. Alas, he was not alone. Alexander considered turning back, but decided that he should just rest for now after his wounds give him a painful reminder of their presence. Sitting down on the grass, a reasonable distance from the stranger, he tries to clear his head, silently hoping the stranger wouldn't notice him. 
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:51 am

Declan notices the other person sit down on the cliff as well and looks over. 'I come over here for solitude and of course I don't get it...' "You here to be alone too huh? I guess we both got screwed on that account." He said to the man. 'If I can't be alone, might as well not sit akwardly...'
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Alexander sighed. Of course he'd start talking and now it was too late to walk away without being rude.
"Just here to clear my head, friend. Not much else."
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Kopis sat on the cliff side in solitude, Relaxing, after his first exciting day at Beacon. he could see the two other students in the distance. From the looks of it one had just finished a sparing match or was just having a bad day. Either way he didn't care as long as he could meditate in peace.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Walter was hiking when he stopped three people in the distance. Always eager to meet others, he can't help but to approach them. Perhaps to pester and annoy them. OR perhaps to enlist them in his list of eternal friends.

He walked towards them and yelled, "How do you all do?!"
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Emerald was sat on a tree over reading and looked over when more students approached the area. She had no intention of joining in on pleasantries anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 pm

With the arrival of the rather loud newcomer, Kopis decided it would be for the best to find a more peaceful spot near the treeline. As he approached the trees he could hear the unnatural rustle of branches and the crinkling of paper. After a quick look around he spots a girl up in the trees reading. With a sigh he mumbles to himself "well if you cant beat em' join em". He quickly climbs to a branch at about the same height as the girls and says "mind if I join you? It's getting a little too...exciting over there."
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:07 am

Emerald looked up at the stranger and said,"Go ahead. I wasn't expecting this many people to be here at night."
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Kopis nods in agreement. After a moment of silence he turns to the girl and asks "where is your weapon? I assume you would be armed , being as close as we are to the Emerald Forest."
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Emerald pulled off her ring watching as it transformed into her bow. She smirked and said,"I never leave home without it."
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 pm

"Impressive" remarked Kopis. "That must have taken a while to make."
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:24 am

"Yeah my brother helped me forge it." Emerald said staring at her bow intensely.
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 am

Jakob flipped upside down next to his teammate, Emerald. He was hanging onto a higher branch by his legs. "Hey there." He said smiling. "I'm so tired of reading, I just had to get away to be energetic, do you know how hard it is to store all my energy."
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:14 am

Startled by the newcomer, Kopis retrieved his bow from his back, quickly knocked an arrow, and aimed for the boy hanging higher up. Upon seeing that it was just another student he put away his weapon saying "Please don't do that again...ever."
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:46 am

Emerald let out silent chuckle at the stranger's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 am

With a sigh Kopis sat back down on the branch and said "I'm sorry but I don't think I'v introduced myself, I'm Kopis."
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:26 pm

"I'm Emerald", She said as she extended her hand out for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Kopis took Emeralds hand and shook it. "And you are?" said he to the boy hanging from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:11 am

Jakob laughed and flipped down landing on his feet. "Sorry, I was too excited." Jakob said holding his hand out "I'm Jakob, Your nerd by day, party, er, animal... By night."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:13 am

Violet hangs down next to where Jakob was "EMERALD! DID YOU KNOW JAKOB ACTUALLY TALKS? HE LIKE...NEVER DOES THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Kopis reaches for Jakob's hand to shake it but stops and reaches for his weapon as the girl with the ponytail emerges from the branches above. upon seeing the newcomer kopis lowers his weapon and says to Emerald "are all you're friends like this?"
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 am

"I believe so sorry if they startle you," Emerald says with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Violet falls out of the tree and goes to Kopis and sticks her hand out "Hello..i'm Violet, but my team calls me bird girl"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 am

"It's true," Jakob said looking at Violet. "She turns her bed into a nest." Jakob leaned in and whispered, "Violet is always hyper, it's like giving a 5 year old a gallon of sugar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next