RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Nexus
MrManix
DrGustave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PANxSamus

Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Violet falls out of the tree and goes to Kopis and sticks her hand out "Hello..i'm Violet, but my team calls me bird girl"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 am

"It's true," Jakob said looking at Violet. "She turns her bed into a nest." Jakob leaned in and whispered, "Violet is always hyper, it's like giving a 5 year old a gallon of sugar."
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:10 am

Kopis shakes Violets hand and says "nice to meet you." he then turns to Jakob and gives him a respectful nod and says "you too...may I ask why you're all here?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:45 am

Violet looks around "Where am I even?"
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:52 am

Kopis turns towards Emerald with an eyebrow raised and an amused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Emerald sighs and says ,"I came here to finish my book I think the same with Jakob but I think Violet just followed him here."
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 pm

"Ahh" responds Kopis "I see"
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:52 pm

"What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 am

"Not true! I came here tooooo....relax?"
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:36 am

"I thought it would be wise to get some quiet time after my first day."
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:10 am

"Ah that's understandable," Emerald says in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 am

"So how long have you been a team? I'm Assuming you three are in the same team right?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Violet puts her foot up on a rock and tries to look heroic"We certainly are....THE MIGHTY TEAM JIVE! THE BRINGERS OF THE FAIRY TALE!"
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:27 pm

"We'v been a team since the beginning of school," Emerald said looking at her teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]   Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Times and Painful Memories [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2