RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC: Team Name suggestion...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

OOC: Team Name suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:05 am

The combinations for our names are very difficult but I managed to scrape up a name with all our first letters on it...

Team Molybdenum

The ability of molybdenum to withstand extreme temperatures without significantly expanding or softening makes it useful in applications that involve intense heat, including the manufacture of armor, aircraft parts, electrical contacts, industrial motors and filaments.

Color: Is Silver or Light Gray

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:45 am

When things get hot, you can count on us. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Hmm... well there are lots of possible combinations for us but the problem is that we have 2 M's for our first names, and 2 C's for our last names... unless we get to agree that we allow the use of only 1 M or C in the word, then there would be a lot of names available... by the way...

http://www.findmorewords.com/words-with-mln

http://www.findmorewords.com/words-with-gcd
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Hmm... Maybe CCDG for Succeeding? It looks kinda like it would sound... I dunno. Laris, that website is perfect for this kinda thing. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Yeah, that's where I got Molybdenum... There are a lot of names if ever we use 1 M or 1 C... Though that seems unfair to whoever M or C gets removed. Though I'm fine with using only 1 C for example...

Team Dysgenic
Team Genocide <<< I like this one, though it makes us sound like a Team of villains
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:39 am

OOhhh, I love Genocide! However, you really need to put the letter combo after the word, cos I can't tell. Also, I'd feel kinda bad for leaving you out, but the C can count for both of you, or you could use a double-C.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:10 am

I like Gridlock and Imbalance, they sound cool.
Also, just because we have a slightly criminal-like name, doesn't mean that we're evil, just rouge-like.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:18 am

If I had to pick, I would choose challenge. They all seem to be evil-like or too calm-sounding, so that's my contribution.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. I didn't realise this thread existed yet, and I was focusing on the ball. Also, markus and Lucius didn't show up there Sad
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 am

I was there at the ball, though I only posted once :DIt's kinda funny how most of the letters available for our team names are somewhat villainous but are also somewhat cool-sounding... It would be funny if we were to pick an evil name, then our team would always be explaining how 'We're one of the good guys'

BTW, we can also have:

Team Lawmen - LMMN
Team Lumina - LMMN

As for team names that actually have color in them...

Team Molybdenum - Team MLNM which is Silver
Team Goldfinch - Team GDCC which is Gold or Yellow or Olive
Team Mockingbird - Team M(First Name) and CGD(Last Names) which is Brownish Gray

By the way, the other team's name is Team Discord, so I guess we can actually choose villainous names Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Markus would be a good representation of how we may seem evil (his Grimm hand), but we are really good guys. Also, Markus is already popular with the others thanks to his Project Sleepover, which gave everyone sleeping bags, and pizza. Again, I like Imbalance, as it is rouge-like which is my favorite.

If you want, we can have a duel between Markus and Lucius in the arena. But that is if we really can't decide who our leader's gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Though Lucius is such a nice guy and all, he was a type of fighter for the purpose of support just like his weapons at such that its primarily composed of two shields w/ hidden blades that he rarely even uses. His personality is also supportive-ish in a way, and also that he's quite timid and is a passive person which explains how he can relate to Nathaniel.

And even if Markus and Lucius did have a duel in the arena, Lucius would never draw his blade against his fellow human being. In then end, he'll most likely keep on blocking Markus' attacks or trap him in his aura and try to reason with him.

What I can see in this team is a whole LOT of funny conflict between Nathaniel and Mike XD

So, Markus is officially leader of either Team Mockingbird or Team Imbalance, Time to decide!
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:37 pm

I personally think mockingbird sounds good. Also, I think markus would make a great team leader.
1 vote for mockingbird.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:19 pm

I didn't think that my argument would win through, but I suppose we should settle that in-character as well. Also, on one hand, Imbalance, an awesome rouge-like chaotic good type, and on the other, Mockingbird, a hunger-games - related lawful-good protagonist squad... FINE I'll settle for Mockingbird. Or Mockingbirds. I'm not sure. SO Indecisive.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:50 am

So are we okay with the color of Brownish Gray 1 or Brownish Gray 2 for Team Mockingbird?

I know that you don't actually hate him. I just find the conflict between two completely opposite characters rather amusing. Well... A team filled with guys that has a team name in reference to a bird... just like Team Cardinal...

Another conflict here is between Markus and Lucius though... Markus' Grimm hand is a secret right? Well I can foretell that its going to be a problem in the future...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 am

Yeah, only Matt Nightingale, Ty's partner, knows about the hand other than Markus. I suppose it will become a problem, so Markus'll try to keep it secret, but it won't be for long. At least, not if one of you brings it up in-char... *Nudge nudge wink wink*

Also, 1 looks good.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:44 am

The color is called Taupe

#B38B6D for 1

#BC987E for 2
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Markus could create some kind of Occulus-rift - esque training simulator, a trust program with minimal effort. It would be . . . interesting. Also, I've just noticed that Markus has a habit of missing the target when attacking from above... welp, no aerial assaults then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Team Name suggestion...   OOC: Team Name suggestion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC: Team Name suggestion...
Page 1 of 1