RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Third Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+35
HymanionStudios
Night
C010RIZED
Samify
Shortstop
Swordslinger
krakarot
jfang0
Icrus505
Wolfram Huffles
spartan448
Pad molone
Dakir
Roy Atenwood
Spirit Adept
Myren
Simon Petrikov
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Ghazman
Haboo90
Laris_Cole
Phoenix
Daemonblade
evilparsnips
Kalmora
Darcil
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Nitzlplix
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Metroidhunter
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
HymanionStudios

The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:31 pm

"I'm not the only one, I'm sure there are plenty out in the world! But if people were more like me, I don't think there would've ever been problems with the Faunus, being hurt that is. I remember when the White Fang was mainly peaceful protest... If I remember correctly. Isn't there a new leader that has been taking dust from... What is it... Oh! Schnee Dust Co.? I think it is. But, Let's put that aside, No?" Geoff looked still happy, But he looked truthful about it, No sign of eye shifting or touching of the face as if hiding, Just a plain nice look.
Back to top Go down
Rydere

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:31 pm

"Right," Cho agreed sighing. He did not want to carry on with this subject concerning with the once peaceful protest group. "So, what's your reason for enrolling into Beacon and becoming a hunter?" Cho asked.
Back to top Go down
HymanionStudios

HymanionStudios

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:41 pm

"I guess I just wanted to be a knight in shining armor... Not to just people, But to someone I could love some day, Figured saving someone would help... But you know, No one is perfect." Geoff said, Looking sad.
Back to top Go down
Rydere

Rydere

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:06 pm

"That sound like something my brother would say," Cho said before giving a sigh looking away a bit, "Being the hero and all. He believes that if he became a hero and set good examples for the Faunus, he may be able to influence humans to like Faunus more. That's his dream. Sadly, that didn't happen."
Back to top Go down
HymanionStudios

HymanionStudios

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Geoff looked at Cho and patted his back. "Stuff happens I guess..." Geoff was silent. "I'm sorry to hear that..."
Back to top Go down
Rydere

Rydere

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:27 pm

"Yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna go now. Catch ya later." With that, Cho said as he walked off to a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Arrival [Open]
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16