RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Citrine

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:05 am

Alani couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable. Having to look up at one stranger and down at the other was not normally odd, but the height difference was massive. Since Marc did the her introduction, there was only one thing left to say. "Nice to meet you." Her voice was a little shaky, though that did nothing to mask her obvious accent. Her arm slowly extended to meet Viola's. Overall she seemed cautious at the moment. The two certainly left a... unique first impression on her.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:08 am

Gersemi waited until it was her turn to shake hands with the two strangers. She shook Viola's first, then took Leo's and shook it herself, not daring to let him do it, but being too polite to not do it. "A pleasure to meet you both. As he had said, I am Gersemi."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:12 am

Viola turns to Leo, practically shouting "Did you SERIOUSLY think I didn't notice you staring at Mel, or how you... handled that girl you chased off the cliff? You aren't nearly as sneaky as you might think."

Turning back to the trio, she speaks directly to Alani and Gersemi "Two quick things. One: If Leo here offers you a ride anywhere, just say no. No matter what. Two: Don't be intimidated by him, sure he's dangerous and all that but I'm pretty sure most of us are. If you're quick on your feet you'll be fine. "
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 am

"I am concerned... for someone with Mel's demeanor... being in position to drown... and I am not willing... to allow a fellow student... to fall to her death..." Leo towered over Viola, glaring down at her. "AND I... AM THE PERVERT... Not the young woman... blushing and asking intimate details... about the functions of cyborgs... No... Not her..."

As much difficulty speaking as Leonius had with his breathing problems, he had sarcasm down.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:21 am

Alani had been staring at Leo for quite some time before finally pulling her gaze away. She was never going to understand. Cyborgs weren't one of the things she learned about back at home. Still, she didn't question it, just let it be. "Well... Viola... thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:22 am

Marc chuckled a bit at Viola's reaction, looking between the two and clearing his throat. "I will keep my eye out for this one. Leonidas is an interesting, to say the least." Marc wasn't sure if he could offend the metal figure, but he was telling to truth, to say the least. Even though he was curious about this whole situation they were discussing, there was no way he would ask. Then again he probably didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:31 am

"Uh... Anyway. Enough with introductions and warnings." Viola says before briefly glancing between Marc and Alani, noticing their striking similarities...

"Say... Tooty Frooty, Sunny D. You wouldn't happen to be related, would you?"

Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:36 am

Alani heard the girl perfectly clear, but stood there staring, an eye unconsciously twitching. The girl left her at a loss for words. All she could respond with was a monotonous, "...What?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:38 am

"NO... NO... YOU WILL NOT CONVENIENTLY CHANGE... THE TOPIC..." Leonius growled at Viola. "What does it say... about the girl who watches... a man's every move... and interprets everything in such... a way... while asking him... intimate details..?" He looked at the two strikingly similar individuals, as if daring them to interfere.

And then he tilted his head.

"... Although... the perverted young woman... has a very valid... question..." He squinted behind the mask. "... Are you?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 am

Marc glares a bit at the nickname, and having to clarify this again. "We are not rela-" he didn't expect the metal titan to snap like that, or at least kind of snap as much as he was able to with the way he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:46 am

"Yeah, we're not related. And my name is Alani." It showed in her tone that she was quite upset. She crossed her arms, keeping her weapon held firmly. A glare built up as well, aimed directly at the girl who had called them those ridiculous names.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 am

Viola glances at the juicy twins, not quite hearing Marc as Leo had interrupted him. Turning back to Leo, she says "I will change the topic whenever I damn well please, thank you very much. And for your information, I watch everything and everyone. I wouldn't be a good scout if I didn't."

Turning around after that outburst, she starts walking back over to the fountain, contemplating taking another nap before initiation...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:58 am

Leo's arm shot out as he grabbed the back of Viola's yukata, growling. "You slander a fellow student... and wish to act like... you are blameless... You watch and observe... but an agenda is apparent... in how you use your observations..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:05 am

Viola gets jerked back slightly as Leo grabs her.

Turning around, she starts yelling "OF COURSE I HAVE AN AGENDA BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH YOU. NOW LET ME GO!"

She attempts to run back to the fountain...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:10 am

Leonius did not, pulling back instead. "Then why... slander a fellow student!?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:23 am

Sprinting randomly into the docks, (because why not?) Melissa saw the scene that big machine man and Ms Faunus aren't Fruit had started to cause, all the while shouting, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

"Oh! So it's finally time to start the ra-" whatever she was going to say was interrupted though as she collided into a crate.

Last edited by Snow Cloak on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:31 am

Viola both hears and feels her top starting to rip, very much glad she's smart enough to wear multiple layers. Turning to shout at Leo again, she's quickly cut off by the sound of Mel shouting and promptly crashing in to a crate.

"So. Maybe we can continue this talk later, or maybe you can just leave me the hell alone. Why don't you go see if Mel is OK, while I go try to get some sleep before tomorrow." Viola calmly states. "I'd really appreciate you letting go of me. Like, right now."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:34 am

As Jet walks around the school he comes upon the group, seeing Leo and Viola shouting at each other. He became very much concerned and started walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:52 am

Leo did not let go, not having noticed the ripping, instead shaking his head slowly after looking to see that Mel had not done anything too overly dangerous. "... I do not know... what is going through that fragile skull... but this kind of behavior... is not conductive... to trust... and is dangerous... out there... I would be interested... in preventing this downward spiral... even if you did not... try to include me in your self-destruction..."

Slowly, he loosened his grip.

"You grew hostile... after I answered the very personal... question that you asked... Tell me why... Am I that much... of an abomination in your... eyes..? ... Am I that far... from being... human..?" There was no anger in Leo's voice this time. Only pain. "... You would prefer... me dead..? Or wasting away... in a hospital burn ward? ... Did you ask... merely to confirm... your suspicions... that I was something other..? Was that... shame that I saw... upon your cheeks..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:08 am

Viola scoffs at Leo's slight interrogation before responding "No, I don't really fear you or wish you dead. I don't trust you, but I don't trust anyone here. And I don't hate you... well, except for the part where you are ripping my clothes. "

She tries to wriggle out of his grasp again before continuing with "And for your information, I was merely curious about your... situation. I didn't really mean for our conversation to get as personal as it did, but curiosity can get the better of me sometimes."

Taking a deep breath, she requests fairly calmly "Now, will you please let me go, if you wish to discuss things further, it will have to be after initiation. All this stress and not enough sleep is not going to work for me as it is, and I'd really appreciate being able to at least take a nap before I have to potentially meet people I won't like in the slightest. "
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:21 am

Slowly, Leonius let go, realizing the damage he had caused. "Apologies... regarding your clothing... But understand my misgivings... about your actions... Perhaps you... and your future team will get along better... if you learn... not to treat people... so poorly..."

Leonius crossed his arms and turned away, glancing back over his shoulder.

"... I will show you a courtesy... you have not shown me... and refrain from painting... your actions... in the worst possible light... for others..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:29 am

Stumbling over to the two who's argument seemed to be beginning to slow, still a bit dizzy from running straight into a crate, Melissa glanced between the two for a few moments.

Clearing her mind, she spoke, "Hi Leo, Viola..." She started, in a rather calm (and still somewhat confused) voice. After a short pause, she continued, seeming to have remembered what she had been seeing, "So... Who was the violator?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:38 am

"Quite honestly, I'd rather not have to deal with this team nonsense at all... maybe pairing up with one other person so my talents don't go to waste, but I really don't want to wait on or even rely on three other people. " Viola retorted.

"And... for the record Leo, I am sorry about what I said to the Juicy twins and that weird girl earlier. It wasn't really my place." she continues before turning to face Mel, who had apparently already woken up, and seemed... slightly less insane.

"Hey Mel. Uhm... I'll leave Leo to explain. I'm off to try to get something that can be considered sleep before initiation."

Walking off towards the fountain, she stops briefly and turns her head over her shoulder to say "And by the way... good luck you two."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:44 am

"... Thank you... Viola... I wish you luck... as well..." Leonius turned his attention to Mel, looking down at her and relaxing.

He took a moment to compile his thoughts before speaking.

"... Vio asked me... about my nature... And there was an argument... after she said some untrue things... And I had grabbed her shirt... when she tried to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 am

"Ah. My bad, I must've misunderstood, I was moving rather fast I suppose." Melissa said, rubbing, a little embarrassed.

She looked up at the night sky, a little tired from the days events.

Sighing, she turned to Leo, "It's been a long, crazy day hasn't it..." She said, completely normally.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 am

"Yes... yes it has..." He tilted his head, looking at her a moment. "Are you... okay? You are behaving... strangely... Or rather you are not... and that... appears anomalous..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 am

((OOC: Oops I forgot to mention Viola's farewell... Just pretend the first part is right after she said good luck))

"Thanks!" Melissa said, a grin on her face as she waved, "Don't get yourself killed!"
~~
"Ah... Yes, about that. Bit of a long story, but I'll try to shorten it. Seems I didn't notice my medication was running low, so it's going to take a while before more can be sent, so I've had to ration it. Though I figured it'd be better to take one for the initiation," Melissa said, smiling.

"It's rather... difficult? To contain myself without it, as I'm sure you've discovered first hand. With the medication it's easier. Also, I'm pretty tired, which rarely happens... It's easy to mistake an abundance of energy for insanity." She continued, still smiling, though with a bit of a tired feel to it.

"Well anyways, I should probably get some sleep too. Good luck to you as well." She said, giving a wave as she left to prepare for tomorrow, and to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next