RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"

Go down 
+5
Kellenredx
Amber
Yuki-Chan
Drake Ferrox
Vox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Aphelion followed to approach the leaving pair, "Hey, it's rude to leave without answering!" he called to them, not realising the irony of his statement as he completely ignored Alizae. All he knew was that he heard something which could've indicated a person he could trust with his lovefiction, and he was intent on finding out who that would be.
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"Good," Fayza said, leading Melissa behind the school where she had taken many others, "I'd hate for you to turn out to be under age. I almost got burned a few times like that... Met a really hot policeman because of it, one time."

Her hand slipped under Melissa's skirt, as she pulled her into a private little alcove very rarely used, and only on Mondays when the friers in the kitchens had to be emptied.

She looked at the girl, grinning wickedly as her other hand went to Melissa's lips, giving a soft shushing noise before leaning in and giving her a light kiss. "... You're cute," was all Fayza said before kissing her again, a bit more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 pm

The Melissiah struggled to get back up, looking at the big office screen, blinking red. On the screen the words - Error: Cannot Compute was flashing in and out. The Melissiah didn't have enough strength to fix it though, and hardly had enough to stay conscious. The last words she heard were, "Shutdown imminent..." and the world turned black...

Or at least that's what would've happened if Melissa's mind was an office full of mini-Melissas lead by the Melissiah. But unfortunately, it isn't.

When the girl first slipped her hand under Melissa's skirt, she didn't react, still rather confused and with her brain overheating. When the girl's lips met hers though, her mind had a sensory overload, exploding with the intense feelings flooding into it. Almost unconsciously she kissed back, unable to do anything else in this situation with the current state of her mind - and unwilling, as well.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Fayza's hand guided Melissa's as she pressed close to the other girl, her tongue slipping into her mouth.

As her eyes closed, everything started to darken for her as instinct took over.

There was only the sensation, and the sound of breathing.

((FADE-ZA. TO. BLACK.))

It was a bit later, when all was finished, that Fayza looked down at the other girl, grinning mischievously with her finger in her mouth.

"... So... Melissa, right? ... That your first time with another girl?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Melissa, her mind now back to normal after having a chance to 'rest' and repair the damage caused by the overheat, replied in her usual energetic tone, "First time ever actually!"

"And umm... I thought I was straight before this..." She added with in a small, yet audible, voice with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:03 pm

With Drake having presumably left due to being abandoned by a sex fiend and a wierdo....all is calm again. Right? Right? Wait. What's that sound?

It is a distinct sound. A constant whumwhumwhum of a spinning blade. This is shortly followed by audible clangs and clunks as metal meets wood and stone and the langy, sport-short clad tomboy tumbled into view to catch it, blue tinted hair falling over her eyes as she grins.

"Ha! And that's axe number..." There is a pause. A pause as she stands up, confused and stops the axe spin with a flick of her wrist. She forgot! There is another sound now. A high pitched whine which only gets a bit louder and becomes a full complaint as she slings the Executioner across her back. "Awww. I forgot! But I was so close to the record! The record of....ack! I forgot that too!"

Needless to say she is not aware of her surroundings. Or who else is present. And if she were to look up...well. Educational videos indeed.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:08 pm

"Ooooooh," the tan-skinned girl said, sitting down next to Melissa with her hand on her thigh. "A virgin! Now you're retroactively even cuter!" Having caught that quiet point, Fayza turned, straddling Melissa's lap and booping her nose. "Especially with that little detail..."

She leaned in close, giggling as she adjusted her top

"So you seemed to enjoy yourself... during. How do you feel right n-"

That whirling. Fayza popped her head out of the little alcove, spotting another girl spinning an axe. That looked like fun...

And the axe spinning looked fun too.

Her head poking back in, another mischievous grin crossed Fayza's face as she looked Melissa over.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Melissa was too preoccupied with staring at the girl on top of her, and was about to reply when another girl with an axe ran into the area, completely interrupting her. Noticing their current position, Melissa's face instantly erupted in a blush and she squirmed to attempt to escape, although it was a rather half-hearted attempt as while her muscles tried to escape, her mind refused to cooperate with leaving the current position.

The girl looked at Melissa with a very familiar grin - she had had that grin herself countless times when planning something mischievous. And she didn't like where that grin was going. Or rather, she did, but refused to admit it to herself.

"W-What are you thinking?" She asked, knowing the girl was probably thinking up some crazy plan right about now.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:33 pm

"Okay. Think Sora, think! You totally had a reason for coming out here..." Why were reasons so hard to remember? Of course, stopping to bounce the axes probably had nothing to do with it at all.

She frowns and stands still, putting her hands at her hips and looking about. So far no sign of people...no sign of people at all...waitaminute! She stops and looks straight toward the glimpse that may have been other people and then she starts walking over to it. She had to investigate after all!

"Investigatin' investigatin', I'm just investigatin'....alligator! Wait. No...that doesn't work at all for an investigation song..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Fayza grinned, licking her lips. "So... did you like your first time? ... Want to have an even better one?"

She didn't bother waiting for a reply, poking her head out to look at the new girl. Short hair. Boyish looks. It was wrong of her to think like that and painfully stereotypical, or so someone frequently tried to beat into her head, but she figured she'd be... up.

"Heeeey. What'cha doin'?" Fayza's grin was unhindered. "You looking for something?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yes!" Melissa replied instantly before she realized it, squirming for a different reason now and in a different way. Upon realizing how fast she replied though she blushed and amended her statement, "I-I mean... Umm okay, sure... I don't have anything better to do, right?"

'Why am I blushing so much?! Why am I squirming so much?! What is this feeling...? Of human companionship...? It feels... Good, but scary at the same time...'
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Sora stops, tilting her head and smiling. Most people would be put off by this situation. But most people didn't have a parentage that was positively tabloid material in itself. So she'd learned to not really be disturbed by what was before her. She already had to deal with much worse when she was younger.

"Oooh! Yeah! I...was looking for something. Don't know what now though. Could use some help. Or, you know, something better to do." She grins a bit and crouches to where the pair were, getting to the same level of them, idly toying with one of the Executioners slung over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:27 pm

"... Something better to do, huh? ... C'mere. I'm teaching my new friend here somethin'." There was a lusty tone in Fayza's voice, but she didn't bother toning it back.

It was in sniffing that she realized how obvious the smell of, well, what happened was, but the new girl hadn't seemed to notice. She put her finger under the new girl's chin, gently leading her out of plain sight.

"You're kinda cute, too. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Oooh! Fun! Sora was terrible like this. But then, she was a daddy's girl. And daddy was a womanising gladiatorial superstar before he finally settled down with mother. So naturally fun was perfectly fine in her mindset.

She did notice but didn't care as she let herself be led, grinning ever so slightly. This probably wasn't what she was supposed to be doing. "Sora. I could tell you more but it is sooo unnecessary right now. You totally should be telling your name..."

Almost catlike Sora made her way to this little indulgence of fun, smirking to herself as she did so. One half of her parents would be cheering for her at this point. The other would have had her in something frilly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 am

((Feel free to go on without me, just have Melissa follow along))
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:14 am

As Alizae's spiritual form watches all of the... interesting acts going on between Fayza and Melissa, she finds herself really wishing they weren't just plain humans. Sometimes my life is really boring when I exclude humans... but I mean, Faunus are better... at everything, so whatever.

Settling back in to a branch, she continues to watch the pair, and watches even more attentively when it becomes a trio. If this happens... damn. At least I'd have some interesting information on all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:22 am

Holding a coin between her fingers, Aoife would be heading from her dorms to the arena despite wearing her blue yakuta from the last ball. Rolling the coin on her knuckles, it would serve to keep her hands busy and away from her weapon as she sings more to herself than anyone around her, "Come at me, and you'll see. I'm more than meets the eye~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 am

Aphelion took out a vacuum filled with coffee (his recent alcohol substitute) and started drinking it. He did follow them, but didn't expect such plain acts of lewdity. Nothing can match my resolve, nothing can match my resolve... he kept repeating to himself, trying his best to keep his pants on as he followed who seemed to be the leader of the lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Spotting her husbando, she would move over to him without looking where he is looking, saying rather nicely as the points of her pauldrons are visible under the extra clothing, evidently in full battle gear underneath, "Hey. Number one you shouldn't be drinking here, secondly, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Leading her into the alcove and shooting a glance at the guy watching and licking her lips, she looked Sora in the eye. "Well... I'm Fayza... and this is Melissa..."

Seeing the new girl rather into it, Fayza's hand traced from her chin, down in a rather bold move.

"... You seem like a girl who likes a good time." Her other hand went behind Sora, pulling her closer to Melissa. "We've got three girls, a relatively quiet place, and raging hormones. That sounds like a recipe for a good time to me..." She looked at Melissa, biting her finger again. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 pm

"Number one, this is coffee. Number two, I'm watching some woman screw Melissa... And I think they're about to have a threesome." he said, calmly sipping his coffee, pulling out a piece of paper and a pen and starting to write on it.

"Succubus of Beacon"
By Aphelion Knight
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Blinking slightly, she would turn to look where he is and spot the scene playing out. Rage and pure murderous intent overflowing, she would quite literally be trembling from anger. Fire suddenly blazing out of control, she wouldn't be able to move from how absolutely pissed off she is. Voice as intimidating as it can get, she would say to Aphelion, "That BITCH won't survive to see sunset. I shall turn her flesh to ash, bones into a necklace and have her head mounted on a spike. That SLUT is going to burn alive while I flay her an inch of skin at a time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:32 pm

"That's nice honey. Also I'll need you in bed tonight." he said, not lifting his head, just writing the skeleton of his story on the paper and all his ideas.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Sora would grin at the mention of good time. It clearly sounded miles better than whatever she was supposed to be doing...or investigating earlier. She licks her lips and continues her catlike crawl over to Fayza. Oooh! Fayza. Fay! That was now her name, according to the mind of Sora.

"Mmm. Good times sound better than...whatever I was doing before. Which I forgot. Couldn't possibly have been important." She liked this girl! She seemed fun. Melissa however seemed confused. Still, couldn't be that bad could it?
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Fayza didn't take notice of the burning girl, her attention on a different kind of burning.

A burning need. Taking Sora's hand, she led her closer to Melissa, and within sight of the two observers, things, to quote, "happened" with the three.

((FADE-ZA TO BLACK))

It was after a bit that Fayza noticed things were getting hot.

Not... Not like she was making them.

She noticed her aura charging as she was getting settled again, and looked up to see the guy and the girl, who appeared to be on fire, watching them.

... She's on fire!?

Fayza stared at the underclassman a moment, adjusting Al Adhara on her arms as she sighed.

"Heeeey. Should she be burning like that," she called out. "That doesn't seem healthy."

Slowly, she rose to her feet, slightly unsteady.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Having just witnessed her defile her Melissa, her Phoenix drive would appear, Symbol lighting up and screaming her murderous intent at Fayza. Quite literally grabbing Aphelion by the neck, her grip would almost crush his windpipe before she launches him at her opponent. Stepping forwards and taking out White dragon, it would roar as loud as the flames what would burst up around the sword, her voice distorting as one of the characteristic signs of her full power, "You are the one who should be worrying about burning, Bitch. You will be lucky if you die quickly for what you have done. Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Not noticing anything that is happening, Aphelion completely disregarded the burning or the pain as he was thrown at Fayza. The erotica was more important now, and that little piece of paper had so much worth in it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next