RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"

Go down 
+5
Kellenredx
Amber
Yuki-Chan
Drake Ferrox
Vox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Having just witnessed her defile her Melissa, her Phoenix drive would appear, Symbol lighting up and screaming her murderous intent at Fayza. Quite literally grabbing Aphelion by the neck, her grip would almost crush his windpipe before she launches him at her opponent. Stepping forwards and taking out White dragon, it would roar as loud as the flames what would burst up around the sword, her voice distorting as one of the characteristic signs of her full power, "You are the one who should be worrying about burning, Bitch. You will be lucky if you die quickly for what you have done. Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Not noticing anything that is happening, Aphelion completely disregarded the burning or the pain as he was thrown at Fayza. The erotica was more important now, and that little piece of paper had so much worth in it...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Fayza simply stepped aside when the burning girl threw the pervert, watching him fly past with a completely passive look. The threat reaching Fay's ears as the impressive heat washed over her, she turned to the girl, and took a good look at her for the first time... Before realizing that... probably wasn't a girl. Looking at her a moment, Fayza tilted her head, and issued her retort to the threat of grievous bodily harm. "... 'Kay."

She turned to look at the guy who flew, pointing.

"Is that a guy or a girl? Seriously. I wanna know if I should punt him in the Johnson, but to do that, I need to know if he's packing, or he's just a really, REALLY flat girl." Figuring she wouldn't be getting a reply, however, she shrugged. "Ah screw it."

The heat washing over Fayza continued charging her Aura, which accelerated the absorption process. A fine mist began forming as water in the air tried to condense, the hot and cold air around the two generating a strong breeze.

"... So, hey, uh... You know they have rules against fighting here, yeah? So why don't you just simmer down, and tell me what the problem is." She tilted her head, before punctuating her sentence. "Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Meanwhile Sora lazily watched, still quite happy and buzzed in the situation. She could do the sensible thing and help. But she clearly would have been outclassed against...well, the fiery destruction. She threw and caught axes. She knew her own limits.

"Hey Fayza! Do you have any objections to me cheering you on?" Yep. This would now be a thing. Sora liked this girl. She was fun! And had spunk. But not that kind of...At that she blushes and giggles a bit, her laugh something in itself. Something manic.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Walking up to her, the fire eminating from her would be barely inches from hitting anyone BUT Melissa. Sword remarkably being stayed from disembowelling Fayza, she would lean up to her as if to kiss her, her voice nearly whispering, "The problem is you are ****ing MY Melissa, then you go to question my gender." With that, her other fist would be going full speed for the side of Fayza's face, deciding to use her dialogue as a distraction for the gauntleted hand, the fire what would be compassing it being flattened and strengthened to produce an extra layer of pain without the flame, "By that way. It is only a fight if it is both sided, so if you be the little slut that you are and take it lying down, that would be much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Fay was on guard as the... person... approached, and when... it... swung she was already ducking out of the way, kicking back off the ground to get some distance. The extra heat, however, had given her a soft glow, and the field of cold around her grew while shadows seemed to deepen. "I notice you didn't actually answer the question. Are you a really girly guy, or just a titless wonder?"

Beacon rules had measures for self-defense. Taking her phone out of one of her pouches, she punched in a simple code before tossing it aside. Fayza just grinned as she brought up her arms, Al Adhara clicking as the blades over her hands extended.

"... By the way... your Melissa? Tastes nice." Fayza licked her lips, before sliding into a better stance. "... You're a first year, right? How about you step off and take a walk, before I have to go loud on your scrawny bitch ass?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:52 pm

"Get within Four feet of me and say that again, we will see who will be the titless wonder. Though I assume a slut who is used to being touched day and night like you wouldn't care if I was a boy or girl, you would still be the insignificant bitch you are, too scared to fight someone and always having to run away, so you can have the shrivelled up thing in-between your legs filled by a random stranger. People like you are less than human, even lower than robots or Tin cans. " Walking past Melissa, she would look at Fayza with disgust, "And as for someone who is apparently older than me, you act like a horny sixteen year old who just discovered sex, yet can only get some because she is some bimbo who goes around wearing little more than a loincloth. One would probably be correct if your parents were siblings, and you get ploughed daily by your father."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Melissa timidly raised her hand, "Umm... Can I add something?" She asked, as if wanting to say something in Fayza's defense.

"What happened? I'm still not really sure... I think my mind shut down at some point and just forgot how to resist..." She said, definitely not in Fayza's defense.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm

"Awww, I seem to have hit a nerve on the little prude. So you are a girl..." Fayza thought a moment, frowning. "... Kinda. Maybe."

She glanced at Melissa, when she spoke, sighing, then to the bitch.

"... Which, mind you, didn't stop her from wholeheartedly agreeing to that second round with her." Fay jerked her thumb at Sora, grinning. "It seems some people can enjoy the pleasures of life. Some people aren't held back by silly little faiths and narrow-minded backwater worldviews that say sex is somehow dirty."

The cold began to intensify, frost appearing on the side of the school and the blades of the grass as Fayza's aura surged, sucking heat out of the air in an increasing radius.

"Now are you all talk, or are you going to swing so I can absolutely dismantle you without getting in trouble, you stuck up little hick?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Sora's response at her mention is a little cheer and a grin as she props her chin on the palm of her hand, happily laying down and watching this. Of course, she was trying to figure out this odd mix of hot and cold that was taking place...as one person's aura or another decided that an ambient temperature was for other people.

She giggles again and starts to toy with her hair. "Hey! Fayza! I'm totally cheering you on and all but it's getting cold for some reason...you gonna be long?" Seriously. She was wearing sport shorts. She was not meant to be in the cold!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Shouting in her distorted voice, the flames she would be summoning flaring, "So you RAPED Melissa!?" With that she would go into her pocket and take out a container, swapping the contents from the fire dust for her new choice: Impact. Evidently wanting a Beacon Guard to get rid of Fayza Permanently, she would point the sword tip at the ground with an incredibly large circle being formed by the charging of her attack, voice growling in primal fury, "I doubt Melissa would agree to having to so much as smelling the fish emanating from your legs, even if you were fully clothed and at the opposite side of the world it is that strong. And of course the leader of the slut brigade would not be religious, you are too busy ****ing your father and uncles all day to care about anything else."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:05 pm

"And yet, she did. She followed me. She said yes." Fayza bit the tip of her finger mockingly. "... And she was a VERY active participant, for someone's first time. And really, again with the meaningless attempts at an insult?" She stepped closer, the cold of her aura even licking at Aoife's face as the area began growing dark. "Are you that desperate? ... Come on. Take a swing if you've got the balls... and you look like you might have some."

"Or don't. Don't sounds like a good idea." A Beacon Guard turned the corner, club flipped up in electrolaser mode. "Who's Fayza Abd-al-Azid?"

"Yo." Fayza said, raising her hand. at the guard as she stepped back. "That code still works, huh?"

Several more Beacon Guard turned the corner, weapons raised at the two, but more pointed at Aoife than Fayza.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Melissa blinked, sensing a dangerous situation was forming. It would probably be a good idea to evacuate before Aoife destroyed the entire area and left only a smoking crater behind...

And so Melissa began her attempt at sneaking away from everywhere, after making sure she was fully clothed. Hopefully she would be able to escape without detection and to safety.... This place wouldn't be looking very pretty after Aoife was done here... Not would the people, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:09 pm

And of course Sora remains laid there, watching, carefully doing her shirt back up. Oh oh! Po pos! She quickly starts to make herself look as inconspicuous as you can...though when you have two choppy blades sat near you, a maniacal giggle and have totally just spent quality time making out with someone involved in the mess that stops becoming a thing.

She sits up and watches Fayza with a grin, then hops up to her feet, wondering if she should make her way over to her new partner in crime. Well. In making out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Completely disregarding the Guards except for the name said,"Unlike you, Fayza, I am more than willing to settle this in the arena, where I won't be thrown out for breaking every bone in your body. As for the apparent 'Activeness' of Melissa. I am sure that is just your rapist mind playing tricks on you again, considering what you still did was exactly that: Rape. You know, the criminal offence what you have indubitably committed more than once considering your promiscuity."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Spiritual body sighing as Alizae watches the events turn to violence, she reigns her projection back to her body, not even noticing the drain on her energy. Standing up and stretching, she starts heading over to where the action is happening. ((Hah... action... no?)) Coming up on the small crowd of people, she raises an eyebrow. "So, what exactly is going on here? I wasn't planning on sticking around the campus any longer than I needed to, but I will if it helps settle things."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:29 pm

"Hi again," Fayza said, breathing deeply as her aura began to affect her. "Well, I initiated a cute virgin into the joys of sex, with her consent I might add, and then we had a threesome... And then this bitch comes over ranting about how I deflowered 'her' girl and threatens me."

She looked over at her phone, walking and squatting to pick it up.

"So I called in a security alert. These are the Beacon Guard, huh? ... I'm not gonna lie, the visors look awesome."

"Glad someone appreciates them," one of the Guards said, one who had her weapon trained on Fayza. As if in thanks, she turned it toward Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:35 pm

"Yeah, consent. Is that why she just said said, quote, she 'Forgot how to resist.' ? Resisting implies that she didn't consent to your advances, sounds awfully rape like to me." Despite this, her attack would still not be withdrawn, the flames from her front going around to the areas she predicts the guards to be, aura hardening into a barrier as a second circle appears on the sword, smaller than the first, meanwhile a third and forth would appear in a mirror image on her arm, as if it was replacing a missing piece of her weapon, "Now you bitch who goes around with her legs open wider than the sea, are YOU all talk and no bite?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Glancing between the two younger women, Alizae sighs before speaking directly to Aoife. "Unfortunately for you and your friend, she did actually go along with everything. She never specifically said no at any point, and the law will not be on your side because of that."

Glaring at the pair in front of her in turn, she watches Sora carefully, and quickly notices that Melissa is no longer in the general area. Damnit... they looked like they really enjoyed themselves... I almost hate myself for being so picky.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:22 pm

The guards all pointed their weapons at Aoife, several red lasers to assist targetting flaring to life. "STAND DOWN, NOW!!"

"You're picking a fight with someone who can absolutely demolish your shemale ass with a bunch of these Guards and who I assume is a Huntress standing by? Are you seriously THAT fragging stupid?"

Fayza began walking toward Aoife, her cold aura expanding even to encompass her would-be opponent, the heat of the flames being sapped by Fayza's aura.

"Resistance also covers the willingness to say no. Right now, I'm resisting the urge to feed you that spear, and shove my fist up your ass to turn you into a hand puppet. ... Want me to forget? ... Or hell, I can call up Professor Danielson, and get him to oversee a little fight in the arena. You're going to lick these boots either way, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 am

Of course Sora decides now is the perfect time to be Sora. Well, technically all times are the perfect time to be Sora, largely because Sora is a full time job. She stands, stretching and yawning before taking the few steps forward to the point where she is just behind Fayza.

Hopefully the guards don't decide she needs to have things pointed at her. That would be awkward! She grins and licks her lips before watching Fayza and Aoife and then trying to figure something out. Oh well, she forgot what it was.

"Fay...I'm getting bored! Bored's not fun at all. Mind you, crazy and on fire isn't fun either. Or cold. Wow, there is a lot of unfun going about..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:34 am

With the new story now detailed enough and safely resting in his pocket, Aphelion walked back up to where he stood, the scene of the would-be fighting. Rubbing his neck from the pain with one hand and twirling his vacuum flask in the other one, he looked at the two girls with tired eyes, then at the Beacon Guards.

For the love of Gods, what happened here... he thought, preparing in case Aoife decided on doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:43 am

Rolling her eyes as a fifth and final circle appears: The largest of the five , Aoife goes "Fine, fine, I will stand down. As for you bitch, go fornicate your family some more, inbred pig." Walking away, she would look for Melissa until she gets a few feet away, deciding to 'stand down' , she would place the tip of her weapon on the ground, smiling as the charged up attack does its thing even from a simple tapping. Ground Shaking, she would quite literally explode the ground in a ten metre radius to form a crater, debris being fired at both Fayza and the Guards.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:00 am

Sighing as the pink haired girl decides to attack the... less than innocent girl and the guards, Alizae uses 5 copies of 'The Tower', and a single copy of 'The High Priestess'. The copies of The Tower going to protect the group from debris, with The High Priestess heading to Aoife, landing at her feet.

"And now I've had to waste some of my cards... how annoying. Has anyone found a solution for dealing with that girl yet? Because if I didn't find it completely immoral, I would place her in a cage."

Glancing around at the rest of the group, Alizae sighs looks directly at Fayza. "My Semblance allows me to view... well, pretty much anything within a certain range. I've already discussed it with the courts and as long as I'm hooked up to a lie detector and there's a professional aura reader in the room, it's completely acceptable as evidence. No rape charge for the situation with the brown haired girl, though that purple haired one is not quite 18 yet... so there might be a problem with that."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:36 am

((Auto-hit okayed in chat.))

Fayza wasn't surprised when the bitch tried something. She was, when the stone wall burst up, but she had already decided to act. It was just a matter of a new tool as her foot rose and struck forth with incredible aura-enhanced force, breaking the wall and sending it flying in pieces back at Aoife and the ice surrounding her.

The Beacon Guard saw this retaliation. They knew this was going to become a fight. But still they hung back, merely watching with weapons ready. Aoife had just tried to kill them after all, so if this girl could make good on her threats, most of them wanted to see her get what's coming to her before arresting her, but to outside observation, it seemed that every Beacon Guard present had just discovered a sudden interest in something completely different, and one shook her head at Alizae to suggest she not intervene.

Fayza shot a glance at the faunus, shrugging. "Statch laws have a provision for a certain age-range difference, and further provisions for mistaken age. I'm probably good." She tilted her head at Aoife. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go commit a truly ridiculous level of assault and battery."

Having been building up from the ridiculous amount of heat Aoife had generated, Fayza's aura flared as she jumped into the crater, charging at Aoife. Temperatures in the crater quickly dropped below freezing as Fayza flicked her hands forward, the blades on Al Adhara detaching and flying forward Aoife. They passed harmlessly by her on their wires, however, as Fayza still charged.

It was a little nudge from her aura, a little pulse, that suddenly changed the directions of the daggers, flipping them around and sinking them into Aoife's back as Fayza kicked the bitch in the gut with crushing force. "Play time, first year." Slowly, the blades began leeching Aoife's aura as Fayza leapt back and yanked to throw Aoife off balance.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:46 am

Yelping as her Yakuta gets cut, the armour inside now visible and aura dropping, she would growl at her. Twisting and dislodging the daggers, she would instantly recognise the threat they would be and swing the spear across the ground in a sweeping motion, it would throw up more shrapnel at Fayza. Sprinting forwards and avoiding the attack from Alizae, weaving between the own continuous attack, Aoife sends a kick towards the sides of Fayza, plate boots augmenting the already powerful kick.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 am

"Hello!? Are you guys not meant to stop the fighting?" Aphelion called out to the guards, still sipping his coffee and turning back to the fight to observe very closely. His grip on the flask tightened as he sneaked a peek under Fayza's skirt.

No, you fool. No time to be a pervert, your girlfriend is in a predicament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next