RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Tsuteto
AkaiOtaku
Shortstop
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:44 am

Billy swipes the top card, letting it fling towards Aeden. As Aeden flips it, he sees a ten of diamonds.

"Bust," Billy states bluntly. He flips his own hidden card to reveal a five of diamonds. He reaches over and grasps the vial. "Sorry man, wasn't your luck."

Billy sets the five cards to the side and deals again at the same slow pacing. Aeden now has a five of clubs and a ten of spades. Billy has an ace of clubs and the other one remains hidden.

"Care to put something down?"

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:51 pm

"Any idea who this girl is?" Chiu asked as they walked. "I'm sure there are more than a few girls in this town and I doubt we can just go around asking each one if she's the particular girl who went into that place. If they would even talk to us in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Ron sighed. "I wish I had an idea of her. The guy in the shop didn't want to tell me any more than the fact that the person was a girl or woman." Ron tried remembering for any hints that the blacksmith might have given accidentally. "Well, he referred to her as a 'lass.' So she is younger than he was, which was around 30 or 40 years."

He thinks some more, I doubt she is a little girl, though she might be in her teens or as an extreme, pre-teens. He then says, "I think the youngest she could be is 15 but maybe 12, although that's a stretch. I doubt if anyone younger would go into the manor."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:23 pm

"Hmm... She could be and Huntress dropout. Did you happen to get his name?" Chiu asked. "If he's defending her so staunchly, he may be related to her. Maybe we should check to see if he has any female relatives and see if that narrows our suspect list down a bit."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:35 pm

"Dang, I didn't get his name. But that doesn't matter I know a way of finding out." Ron stops a random stranger on the street. "Hey. Excuse me, but I'm looking for a blacksmith... uh... what's the name?" He says trying to act like he is trying to remember, hoping the stranger would take the bait and say his name.

Last edited by Shortstop on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:22 pm

"Thank you miss," came Tsuteto's reply, watching her return. His attention now turned to the bowl, he blinked once at it. "Could be poisoned," he thought, tilting his head to the side as a whiff of the aroma caught him again. "Could be a waste of a good meal." With a soft sigh to himself, he poked at it once with the utensils set before him, then picked up a string of noodle with it and took a bite. "As they say, you only live once."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Shortstop wrote:
"Dang, I didn't get his name. But that doesn't matter I know a way of finding out." Ron stops a random stranger on the street. "Hey. Excuse me, but I'm looking for a blacksmith... uh... what's the name?" He says trying to act like he is trying to remember, hoping the stranger would take the bait and say his name.

((OOC: Cheshire, I need you for this part.))
"Hm?" the man grumbles as you stop him. "Blacksmith? If you're talking about that grouch Brumby Gnomes, his shop is right there."

The stranger points at the blacksmith's shop. "You visiting relatives of his? Wait, nah that guy's a bastard. He has no relatives. Friends then?" The stranger shakes his head and walks away. "Nevermind, none of my business."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
"Thank you miss," came Tsuteto's reply, watching her return.  His attention now turned to the bowl, he blinked once at it. "Could be poisoned," he thought, tilting his head to the side as a whiff of the aroma caught him again.  "Could be a waste of a good meal." With a soft sigh to himself, he poked at it once with the utensils set before him, then picked up a string of noodle with it and took a bite.  "As they say, you only live once."
The noodles are soft and rich. Without even drinking the soup itself you can already taste a strong robust flavor from the noodle alone. It tasted similar to beef broth but had something more to it in the taste, possibly secret spices or herbs. Other then that, you feel fine.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Ron turned back to Chiu once the stranger left. "Well, that was a bust. Now we know she isn't a relative of his." Ron looked around at the street around him and said, "Maybe we could try this shop over here, I think I smell tea." He needed something to relax from after the fight from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Having no hint of anything deadly whatsoever, Tsuteto dived into eating the rest of the bowl, yet still keeping his manners. "Fantastic food for once," he said halfway through, setting the bowl down for a small break.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
Having no hint of anything deadly whatsoever, Tsuteto dived into eating the rest of the bowl, yet still keeping his manners.  "Fantastic food for once," he said halfway through, setting the bowl down for a small break.
You notice a strange feeling in your mouth. You find a strand of black hair between your teeth. You would think that it probably just belonged to the cook as disgusting as that was, but the old couple both had white hair. You suddenly feel tired and weak. The world is spinning around you.

You hear the kitchen door open and the old couple walking towards you.

"Blast, he only ate half," you hear the gruffly male voice of the old man. "He won't fall asleep!"

"You worry too much. This is no different from the last one who only ate half," the old woman's voice speaks. "He'll be too dizzy and tired to even resist."

"Yeah, well he's too scrawny too," the old man grumbles. "I can't get anything worthwhile from him!"

"Watch where you're swinging that cleaver!" the old lady's voice exclaims. "Don't be so wasteful. You can get some fillets off of him at least."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:18 pm

"Figures," Tsuteto muttered, watching the world spin a bit. Hearing the couple speak, he smirked. "Good thing I didn't eat the meat!" In an instant he put his hand on the back of the chair, standing up on the side away from the old couple. Kicking it up from the base, he then pushed hard, throwing it at their general direction. Aiming was a bit more difficult until this drowsiness wore off, but at least it should give him a bit of time. "I'm only here... for information..." he said through some heavy breathing. "A relaxant?" he questioned, positioning his hand on the table for support. "No, too potent for that." With a shake of his head, he looked up towards the approaching couple. "I'll pay... and be on my way... after that...."

On the one hand, he was weakened, that was true, but he still had enough strength to do whatever would be needed. Right now, he had to appear weaker than he was, make himself seem as if more was taking effect. Hunkering down a bit, he bent of the table, his cloak still masking him completely.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
"Figures," Tsuteto muttered, watching the world spin a bit.  Hearing the couple speak, he smirked.  "Good thing I didn't eat the meat!" In an instant he put his hand on the back of the chair, standing up on the side away from the old couple.  Kicking it up from the base, he then pushed hard, throwing it at their general direction.  Aiming was a bit more difficult until this drowsiness wore off, but at least it should give him a bit of time.  "I'm only here... for information..." he said through some heavy breathing.  "A relaxant?" he questioned, positioning his hand on the table for support.  "No, too potent for that."  With a shake of his head, he looked up towards the approaching couple.  "I'll pay... and be on my way... after that...."

On the one hand, he was weakened, that was true, but he still had enough strength to do whatever would be needed.  Right now, he had to appear weaker than he was, make himself seem as if more was taking effect.  Hunkering down a bit, he bent of the table, his cloak still masking him completely.
The old lady darts to the side with a slide and the old man leaps high into the air. There's a cleaver in his right hand. His revolver still holstered to his side. He makes no move to grab it though as he simply thrusts forward his other hand, a chain whip with a heavy weighted end shooting out of the folds of his sleeve. The weighted end zooms toward your head.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:32 pm

"Not good," was his only thought, hearing the woman slide off to the side. Metallic clanks coming from above, he rolled himself along the table to the left, dodging it. Flicking his head up, the hood came off, unveiling his whole face. With his jade green eyes piercing across the air towards the old man, he said nothing as he flipped the table to his right, attempting to block a straight shot for the old hag. As for the crone in the air, he turned towards the chain and reached out to grab it, but his hand only grabbed air. "Bloody spinning," he cursed, following through with the motion so as not to trip forward. He knew they would assume he'd have a weapon on, but he wasn't about to reveal it quite yet, just needed to keep observing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:36 pm

The old man lands on top of a balance beam. He twists his arm to the left, causing the chain whip to follow his movement, the weighted end aimed for Tsuteto's chest. The old lady pulls out a bunch of butterfly knives, one clenched between each of her fingers. Each blade is about a foot long. She circles around Tsuteto, trying to take a position a few meters behind him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Unable to react in time with the drugs, the weighted chain plants itself in his chest, part of the pain being absorbed between the cloak and his own coat. Reaching to his chest, he grabbed the chain with both hands. "My... turn..." he whispered, giving the chain a strong flick, sending a sort of shockwave back towards the man. He knew not where it was attached, but he was hoping for it to be wrapped around a part of his arm, for that flick should break, or at least render useless, most people's limbs.

Twisting around and standing, he looked up towards the man again. The adrenaline running took off some of the effect of dizziness, but with his blood pumping that would almost guarantee a full course if he didn't get it out of his system soon. Clasping his hands together, he slammed his double fist into his own stomach. "Grrk!" came a soft sound. With another slam, he was successful in causing himself to upchuck some of it onto the floor, most of it seemingly fresh with little time to actually digest.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
Unable to react in time with the drugs, the weighted chain plants itself in his chest, part of the pain being absorbed between the cloak and his own coat.  Reaching to his chest, he grabbed the chain with both hands.  "My... turn..." he whispered, giving the chain a strong flick, sending a sort of shockwave back towards the man.  He knew not where it was attached, but he was hoping for it to be wrapped around a part of his arm, for that flick should break, or at least render useless, most people's limbs.

Twisting around and standing, he looked up towards the man again.  The adrenaline running took off some of the effect of dizziness, but with his blood pumping that would almost guarantee a full course if he didn't get it out of his system soon.  Clasping his hands together, he slammed his double fist into his own stomach.  "Grrk!" came a soft sound.  With another slam, he was successful in causing himself to upchuck some of it onto the floor, most of it seemingly fresh with little time to actually digest.
Trained well and experienced with his chain whip, the man is fully aware of how to counter such an attempt. He jumps upwards and spins in the air making the chain limp as he somersaults in the air and lands behind Tsuteto. He raises his cleaver and swings down aiming for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Hearing the man behind him, he doesn't even wait to turn around. Recalling the old man's height from when they were walking into the store, he kicked himself back, throwing his whole body at the man, the cleaver passing down in front of him. Following with that, he slammed his own head back, aiming for a reverse headbutt of sorts at the man's face. "So what IS in Solomon's mansion anyway?" he asked, not giving the old man time to counter as he went for a grab on the man's arm in front of him, to throw him at the direction he last heard the old woman at. "Anything of value?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
Hearing the man behind him, he doesn't even wait to turn around.  Recalling the old man's height from when they were walking into the store, he kicked himself back, throwing his whole body at the man, the cleaver passing down in front of him.  Following with that, he slammed his own head back, aiming for a reverse headbutt of sorts at the man's face.  "So what IS in Solomon's mansion anyway?" he asked, not giving the old man time to counter as he went for a grab on the man's arm in front of him, to throw him at the direction he last heard the old woman at.  "Anything of value?"
You manage to fling the old man but the woman is no longer there. She has taken to your rightand darts towards you, her fist of daggers aimed for your neck. The old man recovers quickly enough and starts twirling his chain whip above his head, ready to fling it at you at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:25 pm

"Cat have your tongue?" he mocked. With the woman coming from his right, he finally had enough of this. He reached his hand towards his back to pull his sword... or so it appeared. With his concealed tail, he pulled the second sword from underneath, his right hand grasping onto the sheath for support. As he leaned to the left, dodging the knives - save for a few hairs - the tail came down and around with the blade, slicing for his right leg, aiming to immobilize it.

Tossing the blade up, he reached out to catch it, but missed. As it stabbed into the ground, he reached down to grab the handle with his right hand, his tail returning beneath the over cover to hold on to the sheath again. "Must we continue?" He asked. "I don't have much more for this," he thought in the back of his head, realizing his limit with the drug was being met.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
"Cat have your tongue?" he mocked.  With the woman coming from his right, he finally had enough of this.  He reached his hand towards his back to pull his sword... or so it appeared.  With his concealed tail, he pulled the second sword from underneath, his right hand grasping onto the sheath for support.  As he leaned to the left, dodging the knives - save for a few hairs - the tail came down and around with the blade, slicing for his right leg, aiming to immobilize it.

Tossing the blade up, he reached out to catch it, but missed.  As it stabbed into the ground, he reached down to grab the handle with his right hand, his tail returning beneath the over cover to hold on to the sheath again.  "Must we continue?" He asked.  "I don't have much more for this," he thought in the back of his head, realizing his limit with the drug was being met.
Catching her with misdirection, your blade cleaves her leg. She falls to her bleeding knees.

"Dammit!" she cursed. "I was careless!"

She throws her knives at Tsuteto. The old man fling his chain whip, this time aiming for Tsuteto's weapon attempting to ensnare it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Stepping back, several of the knives flew by, save for one which he caught with his left hand. Hearing the chain coming, Tsuteto dropped any expressions from his face. "This ends now," he stated as the chain wrapped around his sword. It lacked any tension though, as it seemingly fell through his hand. An after image. Reappearing from a quick dash for him across the room, Tsuteto squatted low to the ground lashing out with the knife in his left hand at the man's ankles, to sever the tendons there.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
Stepping back, several of the knives flew by, save for one which he caught with his left hand.  Hearing the chain coming, Tsuteto dropped any expressions from his face.  "This ends now," he stated as the chain wrapped around his sword.  It lacked any tension though, as it seemingly fell through his hand.  An after image.  Reappearing from a quick dash for him across the room, Tsuteto squatted low to the ground lashing out with the knife in his left hand at the man's ankles, to sever the tendons there.
Catching the man off guard you land a critical blow on him. He yowls and falls to his knee. He tries one last desperate swing with his cleaver aiming for your head.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Aeden sighs being slightly frustrated with his luck. "Alright how about this." Aeden reaches into the same pocket and removes a slightly smaller vial than the first. "This is the antidote to Death's Touch. Ill assume you would want the set."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:23 pm

AkaiOtaku wrote:
Aeden sighs being slightly frustrated with his luck. "Alright how about this." Aeden reaches into the same pocket and removes a slightly smaller vial than the first. "This is the antidote to Death's Touch. Ill assume you would want the set."
"Fair enough," Billy smiles. He gestures at the cards laid out. "Your move?
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Aeden looks at his cards once more before putting them back down. "Hit me."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:33 pm

AkaiOtaku wrote:
Aeden looks at his cards once more before putting them back down. "Hit me."
Billy swipes the top card of the deck letting it slide toward Aeden. He flips it over for you showing a jack of hearts.

"My, my, another bust," Billy smiles. He flips his hidden card showing a king of hearts. He reaches over and grasps the vial and pockets it. He sets the five cards to the side along with the cards from the last round.

"Care for another round? I'll even wager two questions if you manage to win this time," he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next