RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Kellenredx
SentientSnake
Drake Ferrox
Shemskis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Aeden jawed had dropped after seeing Shem's display of power he barely even noticed Lucina had come back. He turns to her and hugs her. "Glad to see your safe. You missed a bit. Looks like Shem combined with Ragnarok or something like that. I don't really understand it. He was like that when I got here."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:59 pm

"Ok? I'm a bit confused but I'm just going to think that something good happened" Lucina then released Aeden from the hug and took out her device checking her health and other necessities.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Kaitlin is outside the building as it's collapsing. While eating two pockies.

She smiles, darkly.

"Was about damn time. Although Dameon did get a peaceful ending. Even though a little bit of suffering is good."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Lucina walks outside the building looking at her device. She looks up to see Dameon get mega punched. She drops her device and looks over at Shem looking completely like a a badass. She is speechless and stands there staring at Shem. All she says is" Well...that was entertaining..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Ron gets up from his position where he watched the final fight. I don't know the cause of this, but I know the outcome was the right one. Maybe I don't have to let them know I was here. he thinks to himself. He starts to walk past them a little ways off, not trying to hide, but not trying to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Zwei was able to move but hardly. His entire body hurt and the blood covered his face. He grunted and gritted his teeth as he pushed of the ground while every fiber in his being screamed at him to stop. He would have felt naked at most times without his mask but it hurt too much to care. He stood where he was braced against a wall "Damn Shem....remind me not to piss you off" he spoke while wiping his face.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Indigo's jaw dropped. She stood there, breathless until her trance broke and she ran over to Shem as fast as her injured leg would allow. She knelt down to Shem's level, grabbing his face and forcing a pasionate kiss. When she finally withdrew, she kept her forehead pressed against Shem's. "I... Am so fragging glad I found you. Seriously, I can't thank you enough for just existing." Indigo nuzzled her head in Shem's neck, breathing on his back heavily. "Can we go home now?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Kaitlin is in the building and pulls Indigo away from Shem and Lucia.

"Listen... leave them alone for a minute... I have a feeling that may be all one of them has left..."

Kaitlin holds back Indigo in case she runs.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Indigo fell back on her rear as she was pulled back. Lost in the commotion, she is confused for a moment before the whole situation hits her like a truck. She was losing Shem again. "No! No! Shem!" She wouldn't lose him again, she had to fight! Indigo tried to get back to Shem, to help him, hold him and keep him from leaving. She felt hands holding her back, keeping her from Shem, how dare they! Didn't they know what was at stake? "Let me go! Let go..! Please..!" She was blinded by fear and tears, her mind was in down to only one simple objective: Save Shem. She fought against her captors, but it was no use. She would lose him again...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Kaitlin looks at Indigo.

"Trust me Shem has probably been through worse. And, didn't that woman tell you to look after him? Why would she tell you that if Shem would die. Look at the brighter side of things."

Kaitlin smiles softly at her and attempts to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Ron goes to where he hung his hoodie in the tree and grabs it. Holding on to it with his uninjured arm he leans against the tree and watches the events happening in the main group. I should stick around just in case.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Kaitlin lets go of Indigo and realizes.

"Ma'am how do you know me?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Indigo dropped to her palms. Despite her semblance being unusable at the current moment, Indigo still made it to Shem with inhuman speed, ignoring her pained leg. She grabbed hold of Shem's hands, gripping firmly. Before anyone could pull her away again, Indigo pressed her ear to Shem's chest, panicking when she doesn't immediately hear a heartbeat, but relaxes when a faint thump meets her ear. At this point, it would take an army to pry her away, Indigo would not leave his side for anything. For now, she would remain still and focused on Shem's heartbeat and rising and falling chest.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:12 am

"Well...now that that is done..." At this point Drake collapses again, blood pooling from his ruined hands. Home was a place none of them were in a state to return to. So many wounded...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)   Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok vs Apocalypse (Closed)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10