RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Shrugging slightly, she would accept the hug and rub her back, ignoring any sense of smugness from her, "Yeah. It's probably best not to tell her at all, and just think I am some plain old crazy. As for breaking up?.. I am not sure, Knight despises him, and he is not exactly in my good books right now. I will give him a chance to prove himself, if he fails. Then I shall dump him."
Back to top Go down

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Katy chewed on her bottom lip, falling into thought. "The problem, I think, is that Knight doesn't like him," she said, slowly, considering her words carefully. "Maybe she could grow to like him, but maybe not. Have you, um.. considered finding someone you both like? It seems like it would be less of a problem, then. Or at least it would be one problem dealt with."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Smirking, she would move her hand to where she expects Katy's tail to be, aiming to caress it as she goes to give her the most seductive gaze and tone she can, "Someone we both like..? Well then. Katy.. Want to go out with me?" With that, she would move in as if to kiss her, her gaze not letting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Katy let out a small, surprised yelp from the sudden contact with her still-hidden tail, before reluctantly squirming away, blushing furiously. "Aoife, you still have a boyfriend," she protested, nervously tugging on her hood. "A-and I don't even know if I like girls, or boys, or anything!"

It wasn't fair! Now things were going to be awkward, and who was she supposed to talk to about it? She didn't think she could talk to Melissa about it, and she didn't really know anyone else. It didn't even occur to her that she had somehow expertly avoided the actual question.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Laughing heavily, she would let go of her , clutching her sides at the reaction, tears would be quickly forming as her body looks like it would break from the side-splitting laughter. Recovering a minute or two later, she would wipe her eyes and go back to looking at her, serious faced again, "Oh god.. That was too funny... Your reaction, I wasn't really going to kiss you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Katy stared at the other girl for a moment, before sitting down angrily on the bench and staring at the ground, staying silent to attempt to collect herself. "Why would you do that," she said, barely above an angry whisper. "Why.. why would you do that?" It seemed to be the only phrase the girl could produce at the moment.

What if she hadn't squirmed away? What if she had really let Aoife kiss her? If Aoife wasn't actually going to do it, she would have been far more humiliated.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:07 pm

It was true that she would of kissed her. Playing off the rejection as little more than a joke, it would've backfired horribly, biting her lip she would do the worst possible thing: Listen to Knight. Moving up close to Katy, she would jump onto her lap, in a swift movement lifting her head straight into a kiss while one hand goes back to her tail and the other into her hood to scratch her ears, blushing heavily as she does so.

(Autohit allowed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:34 pm

For the briefest of seconds, Katy considered trying to shove Aoife away, but those thoughts were quickly discarded. The pleasure of the ear scratchings would have been enough to wash away any anger, but coupled with her tail and the kiss it was overwhelming to her senses. Loosely wrapping her arms around the other girl's waist, she eventually pulled her head away, her cheeks flushed.

"Aoife," she said breathlessly, "I meant what I said. Y-you still have a boyfriend. T-this can't be a thing if you still have a boyfriend. It isn't fair." It was difficult to say, but it had to be said. Katy had reacted badly before when she thought Aoife and Melissa were together and it might have only looked like something was happening then. This was a completely worse situation.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Tittering, she would be flushed while continuing to caress her victim, "You want me to be fair on him? The person who left me bleeding on the ground of the arena? The one that stole my clothing, games and threw food at me? Just think of this as you coming out as a me-sexual." With that, she would lean back into Katy, aiming to deepen the kiss this time, as if it to take any of her hatred and bring it into her own vast supply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Katy thought she needed to be insistent, but decided she had made her argument. She'd bring it up again later, she was sure. Katy didn't try to pull away right away, returning the kiss in full. In truth, Katy had never kissed anyone before, not really. There had been a very quick peck on the cheek once, when she was a bit younger, but that didn't count.

After a moment, unable to stop blushing, Katy finally managed to form a proper thought. "We should, um, maybe find somewhere less public?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Nodding slightly, her cheeks would of died down enough from the constant encouragement from Knight, Aoife knew she shouldn't be doing it, but if she couldn't at least try it out, then what is the point in living? Getting up and taking her by the hand, she would look around before speaking, "W-What about my dorm? Trin, Krystal and Arthur should be out of it now." Leading her off, she would return to the dorms, Katy in hand and to the bed, Careless whisper playing from her MP3 Player.

FAUNUS TO BLACK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Katy sprawled out on the bed, half tangled in the blankets. If someone were to try and describe her at that exact moment, it would be difficult not to say she was the very image of utter contentment. Her tail was still wagging lazily; another indicator of just how good a mood she was in.

Unfortunately, she didn't have much experience with happenings like this. Were the rules for afterwards? Were they supposed to talk about anything specific? It was Aoife's room; was Katy supposed to make a quiet exit?

She looked at Aoife, blushing, but obviously a tiny bit confused and hoping for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:02 pm

The flush from before would be as bright as ever, covers up to her neck, she would be be concerned. Knight was actually happy, not murder-happy. Lovey-dovey happy. Turning to look at Katy, she would first look at her with dreamy eyes, her hair out of the normal plait and loose down her back before moving to reach and stroke her ears, "S-So.. W-Wow.. Was I your f-first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 am

Katy nodded, grinning faintly as her eyes started to drift closed from her ears being stroked. "Yeah, but, um.. I read a lot. I guess it paid off?" To be honest, most of what Katy had read had gone out the window almost immediately. Only bits and pieces had stuck with her, so she had needed to improvise.

Casually draping an arm across Aoife, she'd idly start tracing circles on the other girl's hip. "S-so, um.. where does this leave us?"

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 am

"I don't know.. Somehow you managed to shut up Knight.. That is something Aphelion can't do." Moving to be as close as possible to Katy, she would smile awkwardly, "That probably means she has feelings for you, or at least doesn't hate you." Aoife probably made a mistake, she was probably the only one who had feelings for her as such, but she was still with Aphelion. It would give her leverage over him for her upcoming vengeance, but it would also scar both of her relationships. 'He deserves it, Katy is superior to him in every way.'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:38 am

Aphelion faced the door of CAKE dorm room. He was dressed like he usually would be, his hair once again done in a pigtail. His hand clutched a long, packaged object - an apparently extremely heat resistant katana by the name of 'Salamander'. Even he was surprised that he could afford it - or, more precisely, how much money some people were prepared to pay for a level 100 Monk. Still, he felt the need to at least try and make up for his battle side breaking White Dragon. Stabilising his breathing, he opened the door and stepped into the room immediately. The scene which he walked into made him freeze in shock.

I told you.

His face ran through at least 50 shades of red. His grip on the gift weakened, the sword dropped to the ground and bounced further into the room. A wave of emotions hit Aphelion, too much to focus on and express only one, so he just stood there, rock solid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:53 am

Katy had been about to maybe suggest perhaps a repeat performance when the door to the room opened and Aphelion walked in. Momentarily frozen in shock, Katy let out a terrified sounding yelp and sat up, scrambling to both untangle herself from the blankets and use the blankets to cover her ears and tail, then realizing her state of undress also tried to cover the rest of herself. She wound up sitting in an even worse tangle, one ear poking out from under part of the blanket while her tail swung back and forth defiantly.

Staring at a fixed point of the floor near the boy's feet, blushing with embarrassment, the girl managed to squeak out, "Um.. um.. this.. isn't what it looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Spotting him, she would blush heavily and react based on instinct, jumping up and grabbing her blade, letting the sword turn blood red as the dust is turned on. Uncaring of her nudity, she would raise her new weapon at him, still listening to Knight for what to do, "What? Here to break my new weapon as well? Why shouldn't I gut you where you stand?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:25 pm

"New... Weapon?" he asked, looking at the red blade, then at the katana on the floor, then back at the red sword, then back at the katana.

"I see... Well... I must say, this is definitely what it looks like." he said, slowly regaining his calm, his voice carrying sad tones, "I wanted to give you... a lengthy apology... but it seems I came in at the wrong time. Please... Help yourselves... To yourselves."

Turning away and grabbing the door handle, he would force one last sentence, "Don't worry about the package... It seems there was no need for it. Do with it what you wish." before starting to close the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Katy pulled more of the blankets around her, still incredibly embarrassed about the whole situation. This was exactly what she had been trying to say could happen earlier. And even worse, Aoife's boyfriend not only had apparently come to apologize, but to bring her a replacement weapon as well.

"No, wait," she called out uncertainly. "T-this is all my fault," she said, trying to think quickly. "It wasn't even Aoife's idea, really," she added, sliding out of the bed and scrambling to start pulling on her clothes. "You t-two, um, stay here and I'll just go," she stammered, attempting to sneak past Aphelion, to push him back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:45 pm

"Katy. Stay. Aphelion. What you do next determines what happens to the relationship. You can either stay here and try to talk things through, or you can leave and be a hypocrite." Moving rather casually to her underwear, she would put it on before finishing, "And it was actually my idea. Well, Knight's. But mine none the less. That means it is MY fault, even though nothing is wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:10 pm

"No... I just thought you two will want to do something. Of course, I'll stay." he said, sounding slightly nervous, moving into the room and sitting down on the floor, curling up into a defensive posture similar to a sulking child. Evidently he didn't have the control of the situation he hoped to have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Katy awkwardly moved back to sit on the bed before suddenly jumping back up, like she'd been stung, quickly moving to a chair, where she sat awkwardly and fidgeted nervously. She seemed unable to decide if she wanted her hood up or down -- it didn't really matter, at this point. Aphelion had obviously seen, which meant that when this went worse than it already had he'd be fully armed to ruin her life.

Eventually she settled for staring at the floor in quiet shame. Faunus who cared about trying to prove that the discrimination they faced was misguided had to try and be good examples of just why it was so misguided, and Katy was sure she had managed to screw that up terribly. She wasn't sure she could ever feel this low.

"I, um.." she tried to say, before falling silent again. She really didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

After putting on her underwear, she would retake up her weapon and place it so the tip is pointed at the ground, staring down at Aphelion, she would irradiate a holier-than-thou aura despite having just slept with someone other than her boyfriend. Sending a quick glance at Katy, Aoife frowns slightly before coughing, "Now. At least you have proven that you are going to try and do something. Speak about why you dare to act like this, or I will introduce you to my blood sword. Know why I refer to it as such? Hint. It was forged using such ingredients."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:37 pm

"Until he explained it to me, I didn't think you really had a second you... I was, well..." he explained, eagerly at first, but looking down at the end, "...jealous. And confused. And... angry, maybe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Katy bit back a sigh and looked morosely between the two of them. It seemed like the boy genuinely did care about Aoife, the realization making Katy feel that much worse. Still, if anyone could fix this situation it was Aoife. Well, probably. Hopefully.

With absolutely nothing to say, Katy settled for letting her head hang while she stared at the floor, though she did steal occasional glances at the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm

"Well you should now be jealous. Remember back in the forest after you barely beat my brother in a fight? You asked if you were allowed to have sex with other people? Fine. Then you should know this." With that, she would allow Knight to speak outright, her stance changing from slightly hiding behind her sword to being a dominant force in the room, her voice changing tone as well to verify her point, "Katy is MY consort. Think or treat her as anything less and I will gut you like a fish, dog."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next