RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 pm

"Buzz buzz buzz" Said Shard, casually.
"ANYONE SPEAK FLY? WE NEED A TRANSLATOR!" He yelled out to the rest of the room. Everyone looked to see who was arguing. Upon seeing Aoife, they immediately decided that it was not worth taking sides between Aoife and someone who had the balls to try and piss her off
"Apparently no-one else can understand your buzzing either. I believe that is your cue to fly off. Maybe meet all of your friends at the local turd pile."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 pm

"Hypocrite. At least I have friends, or even family that love me. I suggest you make for the closest pond and drown yourself in it, you are breathing air what shouldn't be tainted by your breathing. I am sure the only friend you could ever have was someone who was blind, deaf, mute and couldn't smell. You evidently need a shower, though I am sure you know well enough about the local turd pile." Pinching her nose and wafting for effect, she would hold the hilt under her arm, Letting the dust fade again.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Shard gripped the punching bag like he were being all buddy-buddy with a best mate
"Stupid *****, you'd think she'd at least try to learn the local language. Yeah, I agree. My Fly is a little rusty, but I'll try"
Shard let go of the bag and loudly cleared his throat
"BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZBUZZ. BIZZBIZZBUZZ." He said loudly and slowly, making very obscene hand motions that would suggest Aoife go somewhere else and perform promiscuous actions with a stranger and possibly contract some sort of infection.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Laughing at him, she would make a hand gesture of her own: A certain pair of fingers to be precise. "Would think that wouldn't you? Suppose you have been sleeping with Fayza, would explain that itching you probably have from all the diseases you acquired." Taking her sword back up, she would rest her hands on it, "So as it seems, you are all talk like usual."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Shard sighed
"Damn foreigners" he said the the bag.
"They come into our country without knowing the language, and they can't do a damn thing to help anyone. Imagine him [motions towards Aoife] working at some service joint, like a bar or something. Everyone would get a steamer on their plate. Actually, this sounds like I'm describing a place I went to once... I think it was called the Hippogriff Pub."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Insulting her? Fine. Insulting the Hippogriff was another matter. Simply raising her sword level at the bag, she would press a button. Lamentation crackling with energy, she would send a bolt of lightning down the sword and straight at it, making a rather sarcastic, "Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:34 pm

"Oh no... My poor punching bag that I had known for all of 10 minutes, what will I do without you?" Wailed Shard, equally sarcastically.
He had the bag on his knee and was swooning over it like a dying lover.
"It's ok, my poor bag. What did he ever do to you, huh? He was just an innocent punching bag." He said, with mock mourning.
He stood up, dropping the bag so it lay on his foot.
All of a sudden, his face went serious again
"We'll just have to see how you like it, wont we?"
Shard boosted the punching bag up with the foot it lay on, and then kicked it as hard as the combined strength of his leg muscles and Aura would allow, headed at Aoife.
He then dropped to one knee and fired a Grav-Bolt under the bag (still mid-air) to Aoife's feet.
Above her, he shot a gel-bolt, which would be sucked down to her head by the Grav-Bolt, and shot a Sleeper to either side of her, also to be sucked towards her.

((OOC, all the bolts fired are aimed at the relevant locations to Aoife taking into consideration of her possible movements/reactions to the bag. E.G. Aoife moves left to dodge the bag, Shard adjusts his aim of the bolts to match))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Dust changing to the blood-red again in an instant, she would decide to test out how powerful it is coupled with her blade. Not moving her stance until the right possible moment, she would feel the sudden change in gravity before realising his true intent. Using the blade to knock the bag upwards to intercept the gel-bolt, she would use her metal booted foot to break his grav-bolt and roll forwards. Her Left arm and foot being paralysed by the late reaction however, before she swaps back and sends a bolt of lightning at his chest, "Meh. Five out of ten, Leo does it better."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Shard swiped his cloak at the lightning bolt, grounding it with the Carbon Alloy in the cloak. He stumbled a little from it's force, but quickly recovered.
"Did the little fly learn nothing from our last fight? And it looks like you are a little handicapped. I'll tell you what; apologize to my poor punching bag, and I'll kick you in the stomach and leave it at that. Otherwise, this fight's gonna pan out roughly the same as our last one, only this time, there's no-one here to restrain me if I get hungry." Shard grinned and licked his lips at the last statement.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Smirking, with the still working hand she would subtly activate the third set of dust, or as subtly as the runes on her sword turning from red to white was, "The only one who will be kicked in the stomach is you. Scared to come close to me and having to use a bow? You sure that you are a boy? Your genitals may say otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Shard saw Aoife doing something, but he couldn't quite see what. He switched the Bolt clip on the Armbrust.
"Scared to come close to me and having to use a bow?"
"Those sound like angry buzzes, not submissive ones. maybe this will help"
He shot a Flasher in front of her and prepared to turn around when it went off.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Deciding that her attempt for an easy disembowelment hadn't worked. She would activate the jets and burst forwards. Escaping the embrace of paralysis, she would deflect the bolt from her mid-boost and go to punch him in the face, not using her flames yet though the gauntlet would more than suffice, "Yeah. Maybe it will help!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Shard didn't see the attack coming. Aoife had launched at him while he was standing facing her. He had turned around and dropped a little to avoid being blinded by the Flasher. Aoife sailed straight over him, her punch missing completely. However, the punch probably would have hurt less than the steel capped boot he received to the back of his head, due to his lowered stance and the numbing effect of the Sleeper.
The kick put Shard on the floor, momentarily dazed as he pieced together what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Taking the kick as a sign of her victory, she would snicker before starting to walk off, sheathing her blade as she starts shaking off some of the remnant side effects of the Sleeper attack, "Oh it went how it went last time... If we were allowed to continue the fight. Looks like scum is still worse than flies. Oh and by the way? Your bag may help to console you, I made sure not to gut it."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Shard stood up slowly, a little blood trickling down his neck.
"Is it a custom for flies to leave a battle before it's over? I assure you, I am not done yet"
Shard spat blood at Aoife, as he had scraped his tongue on his teeth when the foot connected.
Shard pulled out Shrapnel for the first time this fight.
"****'s getting interesting now" He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Laughing at him, she would turn back to him, "Your not done? Well as I don't want to rearrange your already disfigured face, I figured you wanted to back down." Moving towards him, she would grin as she takes her runeblade back out, "My sword was MADE with blood, it was born as a vessel of cruelty, so it is your own fault when your blood is added to that it has tasted already."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Shard laughed at her attempts to intimidate him
"You can be honest, you'd love nothing more than a close up interaction with my face. Don't worry, I don't bite." He laughed.
"But here's the thing; Things BORN cruel can never be as bad as those FORGED by cruelty. And guess what, here I am!"
Shard readied Shrapnel again
"There's nothin' you can do that is worse than the crap I've already been through, so take your best shot!" Yelled Shard, now in fury and waiting for Aoife to strike.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Watching him, she would move closer but not within range of either of them, "Still acting like a baby then? This blade has more than enough experience with dealing with you. That is because the twin dragons are within it, being forged with more than just Cruelty. More than just cruelty runs within this blade as well, this blade was made specifically for removing stains of dirt like you." With that she would activate the last dust setting to it: Fire. Mist developing as the blade roars, she would use it as a cover to do a sweeping attack, aiming to disarm him.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:37 pm

As good a cover as mist is, it is a double edged sword. While Shard cannot see what is going on inside the mist, nor can Aoife see what's going on outside of it. Shard used the remaining punching bags to climb to a supporting beam as soon as the mist covered Aoife. He made his way along the beam until he was right above the mist.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Mist dissipating as soon as it occured, the water added to it from the sheath having evaporated from the heat as the sword bursts into flames outright. Scowling at his vanishing, she would simply walk forwards and towards the middle of the arena, saying loudly, "Oh so you say all that good stuff and then you run away? Pathetic though predictable of you."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Shard followed along, above her. He took a cartridge of Silencers and Flashers (Six bolts in each) and dropped them all in random spots along the way, and then fired a plain dart behind them, to draw Aoife's attention in their general direction.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Turning to face him, she would smirk at him, her burning sword raised back up, "Oh. So there you are, skulking rat. I guess you proved me wrong that you are in fact less of a coward than you appear."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Shard smiled. Somehow, she had missed the bolts. He completely blocked his ears and looked away as the Silencers and Flashers went off in front of Aoife
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Bludgeoned by the assault, she would cry out loudly and go to cover her ears, blinded by the assault, her weapon would drop to her side and lose the flames, entirely focused on the piercing noise.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Shard (having prepared, knowing what was coming) jumped from the ceiling, aiming a kick for Aoife's centre of mass.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Getting kicked, she would get hit straight into the ground. Coughing loudly, she would decide it is time to at least give him a flash of her aura. While unable to see or hear properly, she could still feel. Aura lighting up, she would set the place where his foot hit her ablaze, aiming to hit him with flames if it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Shard wasn't smart, but he wasn't dumb enough to keep standing on Aoife after he landed. On impact with the floor, he flipped off of Aoife. Looking back at her, he saw her flames shoot up to where he was just moments before. He once again boosted his leg strength to max using his Aura and went for a kick to Aoife's gut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next