RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Empty
PostSubject: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Wednesday, Week 5.

"Can't I just read and sing in peace?" Asking the severed Beowolf head held in her hand.Blade bleeding or at least look like it was, two beowolves would lie at the bottom of a tree, both horribly mutilated and burned. Snarling, she would take the head and throw it into the sky, yelling out, "This is all your damn fault, Knight! Thanks to you Aphelion probably hates me and Katy thinks I am some sexaholic! I am not Fayza! And I definitely am not Leo." Putting away Lamentation despite the blood on it, she would climb back into her tree and resume reading a book on demonology, muttering to herself, "Maybe you are right. Hopefully there are more of those Beowolves, and then I will fight until I can't fight any more, then I will just lay down and let them have dinner."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:03 pm

"Ah, that's the stuff..." Aphelion said cheerfully as he watched the jar fill up with sap. While he already had a few filled, he was hoping to get more.

Why the hell are you doing this?

"Maybe she won't be extremely mad at me if she sees I made pancakes? Well, maybe if they're dry... So I need the sap!" he replied to himself, voice still cheerful.

Huh. And that demand list?

"She did say that we were going to negotiate, right? As much as I know about compromise and negotiation, both sides present demands and then agree to whatever fits both. If I didn't prepare demands there would be no ground for negotiation."

His attention was brought to something he saw out of the corner of his eye. A Beowolf head appeared, flying up into the sky briefly.
"Interesting."

"I should check it out. I did promise to bring Connla some skins, perhaps I can scavenge some from the fight..." the cheerful Aph added, taking the jar and walking up to the scene... only to see two burnt Beowolf corpses.

"Geez... These skins aren't really what Connla had in mind, I think." he sighed while he started looking around for the fighter situated right above him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Sighing loudly as she hears him, she would ignore his presence even if it was the person she didn't want to run into. Placing her headset in, she would restrain herself from singing though the blood still dripping through a outlet in the bottom of the sheath still gave away her positioning if he looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Aphelion walked up to the Beowolf bodies and started inspecting them more closely.

"I don't think this is the work of any odd pyromaniac..." he said, looking at how much the bodies have been mutilated.

"Yeah... I think this is the work of MY pyromaniac." he added before leaning against the tree, taking out his page of demands and looking over it.

No fear. You're the one making demands...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Shifting her balance on the branch she is on, a flutter of leaves would fall with some stained red, cursing to herself, she could only hope he didn't look up. Despite this, she wouldn't stop reading or listening to her music, not wanting to speak to anyone, including herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Still checking up his demand list, Aphelion wouldn't move until a few leaves fell onto his head. Grabbing one which settled on the top of his head, he looked at it and saw the red stains. Finally, he looked up, and saw her.

Face reddening up, he quickly brought the paper down and looked away, trying to gather his train of thought.

Well, now is as good a time as ever.

Before he could say anything, his face would go emotionless as he jumped up onto the branch and sat down on it, facing Aoife.

"Are the negotiations now?" he asked coldly before retreating to an embarassed look in his eyes and going silent.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Not looking up from the book, she would scowl before speaking, her voice as lacking in emotion as possible, though undertones of regret and sadness would still be present, "Well as I will evidently not have time to read my god damned book, fine. You can go first while I think up a few."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:10 pm

"O-okay..." he said timidly, opening up the page of demands, which suddenly seemed so dangerous to make.

"Nu-number one... I-I-In pub-public..." he started before closing it down and throwing it into Aoife's book.

"J-just keep them and take your time with the book." he said, moving backwards and once again into a timid, defensive position, looking away from her but not leaving the branch.

((List was sent))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Reading the list, she would smirk slightly behind her book, rubbing one of the ribbons in her ear with afterwards, she would raise her eyes above the book, "Well. For number five, I will see what I can do. Eight, I think that is needed to be said to you as well. For the rest, I am fine with. They were kind of expected of me actually."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 pm

"I-I mean I'm not particularly needy of number five... But it would be nice..." Aphelion answered, having memorised the list, "A-and for number eight... Well... Y-you were my first... and hopefully my only... B-b-but obviously if it comes to it... I'll abide by it too..."

"N-now you can think of yours... " he added, keeping the distance between themselves.

Why is it so hard for you to be confident now...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:03 pm

"Hmm... I really said all of them, sorry about hurting you, Aphelion." Blushing at the usage of his name and the apology, she would be almost unlike how she usually is, the apology enough to prove that. But saying his name instead of an insult? She was probably possessed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Aphelion looked up at her suddenly, eyes wide open.

"Y-You apologised to me... A-and you di-di-didn't call me a-an idiot?" he asked with a distinct tone of disbelief in his voice, his eyes becoming visibly watery, his defensive posture loosening up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Blushing all the more at his reaction, she would cover her eyes back up with the book, going into auto insult mode as a way to regain balance to the elements until the Ratava could help, "W-What are your ears not working again? Idiot, clean your ears if you are going to speak to me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:25 pm

"R-right." Aphelion said, his mind regaining balance from the cuteness of Aoife actually saying his name while blushing.

"S-so, umm... You were going to... brand me?" he asked, still timidly but sounding somewhat eager.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Still blushing heavily behind her book, she would cough slightly as she removes any signs of embarrassment from her voice, "W-Well. As long as you promise not to press charges for it..." Now suddenly reluctant to damage her property, she would try to pretend to read her book, though unable to focus on it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:27 pm

"I'll be fine as long as the blade is sterile... or the wounds are treated properly." he said, taking out a bottle of antiseptic fluid he brought beforehand.

"Besides... I-I really want to... Belong... To you... K-kitty." he added, blushing and reaching to play with his hair.

Why are you so embarassed...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:14 am

"Then it will have to wait. Besides, there is still a piece left in this what still needs solving." Evidently referring to Katy, she would sigh and pull out her scroll, leaving the book resting on her lap. Sending a quick message to Melissa AND Katy, she could only hope the former could give her advice on the latter.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:38 am

"Okai! Will be there soon! Very Happy Laughing Smile Razz Shocked bounce cheers drunken cherry santa 🐘 :lol!: :afro: rabbit pale cyclops @ " Came Melissa's response to the message.

Several minutes later, a second message came through, "May be late, running from angry teacher! Apparently sneaking out of class isn't appreciated!"

After another minute, yet another message appeared, "May be later, apparently texting while running results in tripping and getting caught!"

After another ten minutes, one final message came through, "Will arrive soon! Apparently texting while a teacher is scolding you results in more scolding! Got away no problem though! pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat "
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 pm

''Umm...'' Aphelion opened his mouth before reconsidering his words. He closed it promptly and scratched his forehead nervously, ''I-I was wondering... If you're not, umm, mad at me... Could we maybe... Hug?'' he finally asked quietly, making sure to not sound demanding in any way.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:54 am

Nodding slightly, she would move her stuff away before going to hug him, timid at first as she says, "I-I'm sorry for what I did to Katy.. Knight overstepped her positions while she had the chance.. She definitely likes her, but what she did was unnecessary and has probably made Katy hate me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:12 am

Katy looked at her scroll for a long time, on several occasions seeming ready to type in something, then stopping herself. Eventually, she sent back a simple 'Will be there ASAP' and tucked her scroll back into a pocket. With a sigh, Katy closed her book and tucked it neatly back into her pack, then picked up her rifle.

With a sigh, she decided it was best to not put this off any longer and began walking out of the building to go meet up with Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 am

Melissa ran onto the location Aoife had told her to come to, shouting, "Helloooooooo! No need to worry, Melissa is here!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:10 am

"It's okay... just explain it to her and I'm sure she won't be that angry. Actually, I'm making pancakes today so y'all can come over and talk then if you want... and thanks. I missed you." he said softly, moving out of the hug. And luckily so, because through his dreamy state Melissa's shout startled him and he slid off the branch, just barely managing to hook himself on by crossing his legs and hang upside down.

"...hello!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 am

Deciding this is now the posting order because Screw teh rules, Aoife snickers and jumps down to intercept her new arrival, "Number one. Hit me. Number two, I need help apologising to Katy about an incident what occurred, I messed up big time."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 pm

((OOC: Well.. I guess it kinda makes more sense for me to go next.))

"Hmmm? You mean the sex, right? Yup, I heard about that, not sure whether to say good job, or shout, you whore. Or both. I'll just stick with none for now though!" Melissa said, shrugging as she followed Aoife's advice and slapped her in the face. Why had she asked her to hit her? Weird. But she did have to admit it made her feel better about the... incident. But why? WHY?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next