RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:16 am

"I would if I could but I can't so I won't Sad " was Aphelion's reply to the message
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:37 am

Aoife's sword easily pierced through the throat of the unsuspecting Beowolf, and it fell to the ground without a sound, leaving the area silent once more.

"Huh. That was boring." Melissa said, as she pulled Soothing Mayhem out of the throat of the Beowolf she had impaled, typing another message on her scroll with her other hand.

"Why not? Are you just being a wimp?!" The message read.

As she typed away though, seven more Beowolves stepped into the clearing, snarling at the loss of their pack members. Six were normal sized ones, while the seventh was slightly larger - an Alpha, evidently. Or maybe its parents fed it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:00 am

"No, I'm banned from the ball."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 am

Laughing rather sadistically, it would knock her off balance slightly before running at them, her sword turning from white to crimson red, aiming to kick one wolf while doing a large slash at the ones ahead of her, "Ahahahaha, this IS fun! Their cries of pain will give me joy while I sleep."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:11 am

Melissa typed off one more message before putting her scroll away and focusing on the new Grimm that had appeared out of the bushes, "Drat! Get Aoife to make other plans with you! BRB, Grimm!" The message read.

"Kay! Your turn, Grimmies!" She said, before pouncing at one of the Beowolves opposite of the one Aoife was going for, aiming to impale it in the throat.

Meanwhile, Aoife's kick sent the Beowolf staggering backwards, while her slash managed to slice one in half, and scratching another. The one that was scratched charged forwards, along with another from the sides. The staggered one charged as well, several seconds later.

Melissa's blade impaled another in the throat, killing it quickly. Pushing off its body, she backflipped, coming face to face with a charging Beowolf, along with the Alpha, slowly advancing towards her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:13 am

"Meh, I don't even know what she likes besides killing and sex games. GLHF."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 am

Still continuing to laugh, she would first swap to the fire dust and wait until they are within range before jumping off the ground and firing out a wave of fire to intercept all three before using her momentum to remove the sword again and strike at any survivors.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:53 am

The Beowolf charging in the front was instantly incinerated by the flames, screaming soundless screams of pain as it burned to death. The other two, expecting an attack this time, dashed to the side, avoiding the flames. One of them, however, hadn't been expecting the follow up dash, and was cut in half by Aoife's sword.

Melissa darted to the side, moving out of range of the charging Beowolf and closer to the Alpha. Preparing herself as if she was about to jump, the alpha seemed to grin, almost as if it was saying, "Come on, try me! I can dodge your attack, human." It's grin died out as it was engulfed in flames, however, as Melissa quickly converted Soothing Mayhem to flamethrower form and let loose on the creature.

The last two, seeing the fate of its leader, slowly backed off, before breaking out in a full retreat.

"Hooray! That was easy!" Melissa said, pulling out her scroll again to reply.

"Umm... She likes cosplay? And killing could always make a good date?" She suggested in the message.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 am

Seeing the last one run off, she would growl at it, pointing the blade at the fleeing Beowolf and firing a lightning bolt at it's back. Her laughter dying, she would take one of the more in piece body and start mutilating it horribly, yelling resonating in the forest with every strike, the blade returning back to the blood crimson, "Why won't you just hate me!? I know how to deal with it if it is god damned hate! Don't just apologize and leave, dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 am

"I think this would end up in her rampaging through hordes of Ursa in a skimpy dress and me just sitting there. It's... It's too early for a date I think."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:40 am

The fleeing Beowolf manages to avoid the last lightning bolt, and sprints away even faster than it was before.

"Bleh. Fine! I'll have to work something else out!" Melissa sent back through her scroll, before quickly realizing what she had written and rapidly typing out a second message, "NONONONO I mean umm... That's too bad! I definitely wasn't trying to plan anything!"

Sighing in relief as she managed to 'fix' her mistake in time, she realized Aoife was viciously slicing apart a Beowolf corpse, "Why do you want her to hate you? Isn't that generally a bad thing, even if you're used to it?" She asked curiously - in her own experience, even though she had been betrayed plenty of times, it still hurt for it to happen. She certainly wouldn't want anyone to betray her if she had a choice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:47 am

Finally using her semblance, she would grab the remnant of the corpse and set it ablaze, discarding it after the head is removed. Turning to look at Melissa with a frown, the sword would go back away, "If she hates me, I know what to do. When she is apologising for something I did wrong, then I don't. It is as simple as that... Now may I ask why you followed me? Shouldn't you be off eating candy or something?" Tone souring by the end of her reply, it would be rather evident her stress and self loathing had a new target to be thrown at.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:59 am

Melissa blinked again in confusion, tilting her head as well, "That's like saying you'd prefer to be the target of an airstrike, because you know what to do - die. Or like saying you'd like to fly into the sun with a chocolate bar for fuel!" She said.

Tossing a few pieces of candy in her mouth, she continued, "I can eat candy, and be here! I felt bored and wanted to kill some Grimm too, is there anything wrong with that? Stabbin' stuff is fun!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:08 am

"Tch. You say that like I would die from a simple airstrike." Moving to sit down, she would completely disregard the blood and corpses, her skirt turning red, muttering to herself. "Stabbing stuff is definitely fun, Grimm maybe less so than some other living things."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:10 am

"Nah! Stabbing people isn't as fun, since... They're... people! You know... other living, sentient creatures that are also fighting against the Grimm for the future of humanity? Whether directly or indirectly?" Melissa said, starting to get a bit worried. And she rarely ever felt worried, whether it was a dangerous situation, a crazy situation, or just any situation most people would worry about. Aoife was starting to scare her though.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:34 am

Unsheathing the sword yet again, she would roll up her sleeve and use her arm to start clearing any blood of the blade. Suppressing a smirk from her retort, she would keep looking down, "So Grimm are now the only enemy? There are some people worse than Grimm, those who would help them more than stop them. Besides, Grimm have no soul, they can't feel as much pain as those I would remove from the living if given the chance."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 am

Melissa shrugged - why did she always end up talking about her feelings towards fighting other humans? Weird. She briefly considered making up some random new philosophy for no reason, but discarded it - Aoife was scary.

"Sure, there are non-Grimm enemies, but I can't take pleasure in killing another human, enemy or no enemy! And don't you think killing the Grimm comes with the satisfaction of helping fight the biggest threat against humanity?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:24 am

"Don't worry about it, I wouldn't hate you if you tried working something out. Have fun with NOT planning anything and don't die. Don't let her get hurt either."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 pm

"The biggest threat to humanity is themselves." Stating it rather simply, she would start walking in the direction the Beowolves ran off, "Now if you are going to kill Grimm, hurry up. The only satisfaction I will get from this is that I am killing something, the only thing I want to do. I have no mind as to if it was a defenceless animal to a Deathstalker, killing is killing and should be enjoyed as such."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Melissa sighed - Where had the more carefree and fun Aoife gone? She certainly wasn't going to have any more fun with such a rigid atmosphere, so she might as well leave. Maybe go mess with some newbies or something, that's always fun!

"If you're so intent on killing Grimm being your only means of satisfaction, I'll just go then... And I guess you should probably stop talking to me if that's the only way you enjoy yourself? After all, isn't the point of having friends the ability to do fun stuff with those friends?" She said cheerfully as she bounded away, back towards the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Turning to her in an effort to reply, she would sigh heavily as Melissa bounds off without time for her to speak. Hanging her head in shame, she says in a lowered voice, "..Sorry.. Friends are not my strong suit..." Finding herself unable to chase her despite wanting to, she just stands in the middle of the forest, the recent events flooding her mind, with Melissa's words in the middle like it was a railgun blast straight to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]    Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't I just be left alone for five minutes? [CLOSED to Aoifelion + Katissa]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4