RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:42 am

Sunday of week three.

Stepping off of her private airship, Lunalynn grabs her single bag full of toiletries and a few spare outfits, and waves the pilot off. So this was the infamous Beacon Academy, huh? She did have to give the place credit... it was beautiful, but it seemed kind of... empty. Maybe it was just the time of day? Or maybe people were down in the city on weekends, she didn't know. At any rate, she needed to try to find someone to give her a tour... maybe find out where exactly she was supposed to sleep and other such things. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she begins walking around the campus.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:42 pm

The problem with people showing up with private airships is that they attracted all kinds of the wrong attention. They attracted the slightly nutty and hyperactive ones to them like moths to a flame and this would be no different, save a notable absence of moths. Perhaps not so much flame. It really depended on what Fayza was packing.

Sora would squee and grin, pointedly nudging Fayza with her foot to wake her up and then she would point toward...and half flop toward the private airship. "Fayza....! Look! Look at that! I want to go see! Can we go see? Please?" She turns, giving her partner in crime, amongst other things at big puppy dog eyed look and presses her hands together. New people were fun! Clearly they had to greet new people!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Fayza had been watching someone changing through a pair of binoculars when Sora shouted, turning to look at Sora. Then the airship. Then Sora. Then the small-chested girl walking away from it.

Grinning, Fayza nodded, holding a finger up high triumphantly. "Yes! It is our solemn duty as students of beacon to welcome her, show her around, and see if she wraps her chest or those are just really small!" The finger didn't move, but Fayza frowned. "I wasn't supposed to say that last part out loud."

She took Sora's hand, running over to intercept the girl with a smile.

"Heeeeeeeeeey~..." She skidded to a halt in her path. "What'cha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Wincing at the cheery tone in the girl's voice, Lunalynn can't help but roll her eyes. Glancing between the two, she figures at least one of them has to be a student... but neither of them really looked the part. "Hello. I suppose I am trying to find my way around. I just transferred here from my previous school, and would like to know my way around before I start classes. My name is Lunalynn, who might the two of you be?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"Ooooh!" Fayza snapped, grinning. "Well, I'm Fayza, she's Sora. She's new too. But I..."

Fayza posed heroically, hands on her hips.

"... Am an UPPERCLASSMAN!! And a Team Leader!"

Slowly, a hand went behind her head, rubbing it as she looked apologetic.

"... But some things have changed, so I can't tell you all the details about the new guard, or who to talk to if you want to buy some pot if you're into that, and technically I'm the leader of a team of one since they all died and Sora here hasn't been initiated yet," she suddenly perked up, "but I can show you around!"

Slowly, Fayza glanced at Sora.

"... And Sora can follow along and be our adorable mascot." She snapped her fingers, shooting Sora an excited look. "ADORABLE SORA MASCOT T-SHIRTS! I'm going to do that!" She frowned. "I'm probably not going to do that." The frown deepened. "Yeah, nevermind..."

Slowly, she looked back at the new girl.

"Anyway, hi Luna! ... Can I call you Luna? I'm gonna call you Luna." She looked the girl over. That suit was rather tight, and given the form and definition of the chest area, she PROBABLY wasn't wrapping her chest. But she kept that part quiet, offering the small chested girl who wore skintight clothing that left little form to the imagination her hand. "I'm Fayza. ... I already said that, but hi."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Adorable mascot shirts! Sora grins, quite an unstable grin from the tall girl as he giggled and clapped for Fayza, then frowned as her thoughts finally caught up to her. Mascot? Nooooo! "Mascot? But, but, but...wait. Do you still get to have your way with me as your mascot?" What made things more amusing was that Sora was easily the tallest of the two with a not to unimpressive bust of her own.

She was almost dressed indecently, with a loose buttoned shirt revealing way too much skin and tiny sport-shorts being worn underneath a far too short skirt. She giggles again and then looks back to Luna. Luna! Yay! A Luna! All their names had an -a at the end. Huh. But Sora totally had an idea. Since Fayza wasn't doing it...and because her brain had yet to catch up to Fayza's own...

She grins and steps forward, way too close to Luna and then holds her hands up with far too happy a face. But hopefully Fayza would recognise the danger signs, right? The signs of the grope-Sora, a lesser spotted creature fuelled by cat-like curiousity!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Fayza's eyes shot open as Sora moved, most certainly recognizing her intentions.

Her hand flashed out, and she grabbed the back of Sora's shirt, interposing herself between Sora and Luna.

"Sora. Say hi. Verbally. Just wave. Just. Wave."

She turned around keeping Sora behind her and smiling.

"Yeah, she's a bit eager... But she's pretty good with these choppy axe things she uses."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:04 pm

"Aww...." The disappointment is clearly audible and Sora's face drops to that of a disappointed puppy, denied the most chewable thing in existence. She waves, reluctantly and decides instead to wrap her arms around Fayza. Nothing like undermining authority!

She peers over Fayza at Luna and grins, nodding at mention of the Executioners. She then reaches back and unslings one, waving it in the air happily. Yes, she is indeed waving a four foot long solid blade of metal about happily. "They spin too! I could show you but last time I kind of nearly got in trouble because apparently you aren't supposed to bounce them off things like walls or benches..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Lunalynn stands entirely still during the other women's banter, wide-eyed. She really has no idea about half of the things they're discussing, but she does notice the purple haired one is dressed rather provocatively. The black-haired one, on the other hand, was dressed slightly more appropriately, though still showed a little too much skin. "Yes... right. First off, I would prefer if you did not call me Luna. I absolutely detest that name. Second thing, I think I will just find someone else to give me the tour. While you both seem... nice, I would feel more comfortable with someone... or someones, that weren't so... eager." Lunalynn carefully avoided using words or phrases that would aggravate the pair, though she would have really liked to. Things like 'mentally challenged' and 'perverted' were in her mind, but did not make it to her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:00 am

"... Oh... My... Gawd..." Fayza turned to look at Sora. "... She wants a tour from someone who doesn't want to be here, hates his life, and is likely to show her all the best places to jump to her death during finals."

She turned back to Luna, shaking her head.

"Fine... fine... very well... I shall get... JOHA- no, wait, he killed himself... I shall get Petri- No, no, jumped off the cliff..."

She frowned.

"Hey, why do you want to kill yourself anyway?" She glanced back at Sora, completely forgetting that the suicide connection was one she made on her own, before looking back at Luna. "Anyway, tour time!"

She grabbed the small-chested girl's hand, pulling her along. It was time for a tour!

"So, Luna, why are you running around practically naked like that?" She thought, stopping a moment. She did not, however, let go of Luna's hand. "Oh, I completely forgot... You're Luna. I'm Fayza. She's Sora. You're Luna. Two syllables each. That's fair. Lunalynn is still just Luna with a dangly bit on the end, and I'm pretty sure you don't have any hang-y bits to match it." She pointed at Luna's chest. "Those are too small to count."

Her commentary over, she continued dragging.

"So, here's the courtyard..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 am

As they reach the courtyard, Lunalynn's mind catches up with everything the other girl had said. Yanking her hand out of Fayza's grasp, she glares at the duo before responding. "First thing. What made you think I wanted to kill myself. All I wanted was someone to give me a tour that wasn't a complete deviant, like the two of you very clearly are. Secondly, Do you really expect me to follow you around and allow you to call me by a name I COMPLETELY DETEST, if you plan on insulting me? I do believe you are mental. Now if you would kindly leave me alone, I will find my own way around."

With her piece said, Lunalynn readjusts her bag before turning around to head back to the docks. How people like that were even allowed a school was beyond her, but maybe a "donation" from her father could rectify that situation. Yes, once she found out where she was supposed to sleep, she would contact her father and see about doing that.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 am

"Heeeeey! I'm not a complete deviant! Only about...hmm...sixty percent!" Sora huffs just a little at that and detaches herself from Fayza to give Luna the most hurt look she could imagine. Ok, so she was a little spaced out at times. But she wasn't that bad. Was it the clothes she wore?

She looked down at herself and frowned, then did a button up on the shirt and straightened the tie, just a little bit. There! That made things better. Instant improvement! She looks at Fayza and frowns, then starts to make a point of trying to sort Fayza out as well.

"We're really not that bad! And Fayza is right you know. Normal tours are so boring! Trust me! There is like...nothing to do! At least we'll give you stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 pm

"Woahwoahwoah, you're running around naked, and we're deviants?" Fayza was back in Luna's path. "Why is pointing out your chest an insult when it's right there. If you wore proper clothes, you could hide that fact."

She grew closer to Luna.

"... Nooo... you know that. You came alone, but you didn't look back. You saw two people together, without the usual signs of a pang of longing... When someone came with a friendly greeting, you rolled your eyes..." Fayza smiled, a friendly smile. "... You didn't have any friends at your old school, did you? And you have no intention of making any here... The most upright and proper student in this school could have come, and you'd still find fault."

She took Luna's hand.

"So it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, does it? Whether it's us, or another bunch of degenerates. We're already here, so let's continue." A single glance back met Luna's eyes, and Fayza shrugged, her grip strong as she continued the tour. "So, the courtyard! You might see some of the new masonry, there were some, uh, incidents before I got back. A few fights. The groundskeeper, Kirkka, was really mad."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:47 pm

"You think this is naked?" Gesturing at her outfit, Lunalynn has clear confusion in her voice. "This is just an efficient outfit for my preferred way of fighting."

Completely ignoring the mention of her chest again, her tone switches to one with hints of contempt. "You are correct on my amount of friends, or rather, lack thereof. What is the use in making friends at a school if you will never see them again? I don't know what kind of past or future you have, but I do know that the picture of my future has been taken, and friends don't fit in the frame."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 pm

"Yeah, it's efficient, but it also leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. For example, I now know with fair certainty how you look naked, thanks to how skintight that suit is." She looked back, smirking. "Can you say the same of Sora? You saw only glimpses. How about myself, I show skin, but there's a mystery left to it." She shrugged, turning her gaze back to the front. "For someone quick to call someone a deviant, you certainly look like one of us."

A single glance went to Sora, and Fayza smiled warmly.

Fayza pointed at a fountain, continuing the tour. "Sometimes, we have really hot days. Getting into the fountain is against the rules, but you can either just not get caught, or if the wind is just right, you can lay next to it and get a nice spray of cool mist."

Suddenly she stopped, turning back.

"So why do you hate being called Luna so much?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Sora beams under the warm smile, basking in the afterglow of happiness from approval. And the whole time she nods at the mention of deviants, Luna's skintight suit and her lack of a bosom. Something which Sora thankfully had in a healthy amount of abundance. She follows along with Fayza's tour, for it was much a tour for herself as well. One day, just one day she might get to see what it's actually like to look out the windows as you travel to beacon...hiding in a crate of coffee just had nothing to it.

"Besides, everyone could do with more friends. Friends totally make things better just by being there. And by helping you escape. And by conveniently being pillows. And also by conveniently bring things to eat..." At this Sora's stomach growls, just a little. And she guiltily shrugs. Ok, so she was a little bit hungry.

But the whole time she tries to just smile to Luna, feeling guilty for going into full fondle mode before introductions were even made. It was really Fayza's fault. That and curiousity. Curiousity was a serious problem. Another slightly absent grin as she stops, looking at Fayza as the question is asked, then at Luna.

"Yeah. It's not that bad a name. It's easy to say, sounds okay and doesn't overcomplicate things. Take it from a person who has an Isabella attached..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Damn, these girls were relentless. Lunalynn regretted not wearing her travel cloak for one, and for two, really regretted not just using her Semblance to hide herself on arrival. "Well, considering it isn't my name... why would I like it? Just because it's a shorter version doesn't mean it's good. I happen to like my full name... it sounds more elegant, less barbaric."

Glancing between the women again, Lunalynn releases a soft groan. Fayza's grip on her arm was uncomfortable to say the least, and she was rather irritated at their constant questioning. "In addition to that, like I said before. My future does not include room for 'friends' so what is the point in making any? I'm quite happy with the way my life is without them."

Last edited by Amber on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

"Barbaric? You realize we're training to kill things, right?" Fayza poked Luna's chest, where her ribs met under her throat. "We take pointy bits, or bashy bits, or shooty bits, and we cut, crush, or shoot bits of things that aren't us. You don't get much more barbaric than that."

She continued walking, shrugging.

"Besides. Luna is MOST of your name. LU-NA, versus LU-NA-LIN. It's like... I can see MOST of your boob because you're running around practically naked, but not ALL of your boob. But that's clearly your boob."

A single glance went to Sora, and she shrugged.

"Would you agree that's more elegant in full, too? Doesn't matter. To the right, here, we have the dorms!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Rolling her eyes at the girl's constant badgering about her name, Lunalynn can't help but feel extremely annoyed. "If Luna is MOST of my name, surely it's only slightly more effort on your end to finish it up and just call me Lunalynn. You know, like I asked and prefer. In addition to that, would you please stop talking about my boobs? Or lack of them, as it were. All this talk subjects that are rather unneeded is grating on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well....it's also the best bit of your name. And I don't know, the boobs may be small but I think they're totally an okay size. Handheld! One size cupped by all! I think." She proceeds to look confused at that and proceeds to almost skip over to Luna with a grin.

"Ooh! Dorms! That's right! You have to come see this. Fayza totally has her own dorm...to herself! Well...and me. Special permissions!" She nods at that and grins, putting the Executioner away and stretching just a little. Of course, nothing Luna said seemed to be getting to or indeed upsetting Sora. But at least she wasn't making grabby motions.

"How is what you are wearing efficient anyhow? I mean, apart from leaving little for a guy...or girl to imagine. Oooh, that's how! I got it now!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:19 pm

"Maybe. Maybe." Fayza scratched her nose. "Also, I don't have the dorm all to myself once I'm finished putting a new team together. But Sora's right about the small boob thing."

She pointed to the right.

"Talk on unneeded subjects is so broad, though! Like, I can tell you the cafeteria's over there, but mentioning what food's good, or bad, or who to avoid, and the fact that you should never, ever eat the mashed potatoes if they don't already have a thing of button on top of them because it means someone probably spit in them? None of that is needed." She hummed. "If I don't talk about unneeded information, Luna, how am I doing my job as a tour guide?"

She glanced at the indecently dressed girl.

"... Also, yes, you're Luna. Why? Fairness. SO-RA. FAY-ZA. LU-NA. Two syllables each. Unless you'd like to call her Sora Amethyst, me Fayza Abd-Al-Azid, and we can use your whole name with as awkward and stunted as that would be. Is that what you want? For us all to be awkward and robotic?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Rolling her eyes yet again, she really regrets not masking her entry... even though a ghost would have been suspicious as well. She raises an eyebrow as Fayza mentions 'putting a new team together', though leaves her comments to herself for now. Turning to speak to Sora, she appraises the other woman briefly and can spot some appeal... but still finds her annoying. "No loose fabric, no wind resistance... the reasons go on, really. And as a matter of fact, I actually enjoy wearing it."

Turning back to glare at Fayza, she sighs before responding, disgust very clear in her tone of voice. "Ugh. Fine. Just don't expect me to respond to it. And for the record, I never specifically asked either of you for the tour... I just mentioned needing one."

Last edited by Amber on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm

"Well you didn't haaaave to ask us. We're just totally being all friendly! Cause that's what good upstanding students do! Isn't it?" Sora grins happily at that statement, looking over Luna again and blinking. Wait. Did she just say she liked wearing it?

A glance to Fayza, a not so subtle sage nod and she takes a few deliberate, almost skipping steps forward, stopping to look back at Luna. Sora had decided! Well, Sora always decided but most of the time most people just smiled and nodded their heads, letting Sora go as she pleased. "In fact we should go to the dorms right now! Because Luna is carrying all her stuff still and should probably put that down before getting a proper tour!"

Sora logic was a beautiful and strange thing which made no sense and went off on its own. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 pm

"... That... is a potentially very good point..." Fayza changed direction, dragging Luna toward the dorms. "Because Team FLAX has room, you can crash there until Initiation, so you don't have to sleep on the floor of the cafeteria or wherever they make you crash."

She looked at Luna, slowing.

"Unless... of course..." She nodded. "Welcome to Team FLAX! Or whatever we end up calling ourselves, but we've got most of it!"

Team FLAX's dorm was on the first floor, so they were quickly at the door. Opening it, the sound of something unholy blaring at an equally unholy volume filtered out of the soundproof room. Fayza's hand was immediately on the wall controls, turning the volume down to a more reasonable level.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 pm

"Bu.. I... It's... ugh, whatever" Lunalynn tries interrupting both of the girls as they start heading toward the dorm. One thing does catch her by surprise though. "WAIT. Did you seriously just abduct me and force me in to your team within the span of an hour? What the GRIMM is wrong with you two!?"

Glaring at both of the other girls as they FORCE her to their room, Lunalynn sighs, resigned to at least part of her current fate. As they enter the room however, she winces at the volume of the sounds filling the room, completely unable to discern them in any fashion. "You seriously are a delinquent if you play ANY MUSIC that loud! Honestly, how many times were you kicked in the head as a child? I see no other excuse for you acting so far from what a civilized human might."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next