RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is rich an understatement?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Is rich an understatement? Empty
PostSubject: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Lucina and Aeden walk up to the large gate of the massive plot of land with a mansion in the middle" She rings the bell and waits for the door to open." Now.. try to be nice." Lucina says
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Aeden almost doesn't hear Lucina. He is more concerned with what he's wearing. I don't think I've ever felt more out of my element. As opposed to his normal battle gear Aeden was wearing a simple button down shirt with a tie and black pants. He attempts to pull on his hood to calm himself down but realizes its not there. No hood, no weapons, no utility belt, nothing how am I supposed to fight if something happens to attack us? Aeden sighs. "I know. I'll be on my best behavior." Aeden gives a fake smile. "How's this? She'll never know how mad I am at her."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:00 pm

"C'mon I already said not to be mad..." The gate clicks and swings wide open. They walk up to the large doors and a man with a suit looks out. "Yes? He says and looks at Lucina and Aeden. Oh! Excuse me for not noticing mistress Lucina and Master Aeden! Please come in! Your mother is upstairs in her office."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

"Thank you, Sir. Pardon the intrusion." Aeden steps into the house. Despite his best efforts, Aeden's jaw drops. The entire home is filled with exquisite art and expensive looking furniture. Aeden eyes dart from item to item. MUST. NOT. TOUCH . ANYTHING! He is able to compose himself long enough to face Lucina. "So uhh Lucina, this is what you meant by being rich?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:50 pm

"It is... As I said she is rich..." Lucina and Aeden walk up the stairs and walks down the long hallway. She comes to a door and knocks. A small voice with a slight English accent says" Come in...Lucina opens the door... A woman with blonde hair in a bun sits at a desk. She wears a extravagant dress. She looks to be about 34. Lucina... Where is he? You better have brought him.. Or else...""Ya mom... He's outside..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 pm

I guess she's talking about me. No matter what I think about her she's still Lucina's mother and I have to make a good first impression. Aeden makes sure he looks presentable, straightens his back, and walks in. He is greeted by the sight of a beautiful woman in an elegant dress and he believes his heart skipped a beat. Wow. I see where Lucina got her looks. She could easily be Lucina's older sister. Nope remember you're mad at her. Aeden clears his throat and puts a polite smile on his face. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Kurayami. I am Aeden Kase." Aeden puts his arm across his chest and makes a small bow trying to be polite.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Aeden!Nice to meet you. Please, take a seat, would you like some tea? She smiles at him
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Lucina's mother says into a microphone." Reginald. Please bring tea for '2' (No tea for Lucina Sad )
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 pm

"Ughhhhhhh... Tell that idiot Gaston he's fired and Emilio gets a 24% pay raise. Reginald, I only see two people here." She glares at Lucina
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Aeden's eye twitches a bit with anger. Yes there's the hate. "Thank you sir for the tea and actually I will not be having any the other cup is for Lucina." Aeden moves the cup toward Lucina. "By the way. Its a pleasure to meet you Reginald. I'm Aeden Kase, Lucina's fiance.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Nothing more Reginald. Claudine gives Lucina a quick look. Lucina got that she shouldn't drink the tea and just leave it. "I'm not thirsty anyways. She frowned and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Did..did she just have someone killed? Over an argument?! "Mrs. Kurayami why would you do?" Aeden is in shock had this been some sort of battle the answer was clear. Fight. But they were in a home. This was going to be his mother in law. Anger continued to build inside him. "First you treat your daughter as if she didn't exist and now you have an employee kill another over a petty squabble? What kind of person would do that?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Lucina, get out. I need to have a talk with Aeden here and Reginald you are dismissed. Lucina stands up and walks out. Look...I have a problem... I haven't told Lucina yet, but I've tried... And tried again..." A single tear streams down her face." When my husband Jaimes died... I was angry with Lucina for about a week and then I was fine. I was also in charge of an archaeological dig at the time. The workers uncovered some sort of old dust crystal... As you know mostly everyone has aura... Mine reacted strangely. The day after I felt a burning rage and I began to get mad at Lucina... My aura... It's broken in so many ways. It mostly affects my brain and feelings...Everytine I see her I can't help but be mean to her... I try to love her as my daughter... The feeling just is not there...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 am

"Glad to see you to Regi!" Lucina smiles at him
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 am

Aeden sinks into his chair, closes his eyes, and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Mrs. Kurayami I have to be perfectly honest with you. Lucina told me how you treated her throughout her life and I hated it you. I couldn't believe that someone as amazing and kind as Lucina could be the daughter of someone like you. After hearing your story I'm starting to think I was wrong but it is a lot to take in and it is also very hard to believe. I plan on spending the rest of my life with your daughter and I would prefer it if her own mother didn't hate her even if it weren't by choice. Have you found any way of fixing this problem?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:16 am

"I have tried to cure this for as long as I have had it... No way... I have a lot of time and money and with all of it I have gotten almost no results..." My aura only has 1 function now.. And it's masking my scar..." Claudine activates her sky blue aura and a large scar going through her eye is revealed showing she is actually blind in one of her eyes. "After you leave the room.. I want Lucina to know everything... Tell her that plus give her this letter I've had for her..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:23 am

Hmm I guess she really is kind. Like mother like daughter I guess. Aeden stands up from his chair and takes the letter. "Mrs. Kurayami I know I said I hated you. I'm not entire sure how I feel about you but I know now that you aren't as bad a person as I thought you were." Aeden bows once again. "I hope I can grow to love you as if you were my own mother." Aeden turns around and exists the room.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:27 am

Lucina notices Aeden walking out of the room. "What did she want?" She asks with a bored voice
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:33 am

Aeden doesnt say a word and gives Lucina a hug. "I don't think I hate your mother" Aeden breaks the hug and holds out the letter. She wanted you to have this.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 am

Lucina is confused but opens the letter and starts to read" Dear Lucina, I know it must be weird getting a letter from me. The person who hasn't been there for you and despised you. I'm giving you this letter because I want you to know the truth. About a week after your father died I supervised an archaeological dig. The workers found a mysterious piece of dust. I was the first to pick it up and my aura reacted negatively. Ever since then my aura flows into my brain and forces me to hate my own daughter. all of these years I've been searching for a cure, but have found no results. Now I realise I may never get to have a relationship like a mother should with her daughter. I want you to know that you are the best daughter a mother could want. I may never get to say this again in my lifetime but I just want you to know that |I love you| -Claudine Kurayami Lucina looks up from the note with tears in her eyes" All these years... I never knew..." Lucina embraces Aeden for some comfort.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:13 am

Aeden hugs Lucina and strokes her hair. He doesn't have to ask what the letter said. He just knows he has to be there for Lucina. "Its okay Lucina. I'm here for you. Just let it all out." He hugs her a little more tightly trying to offer the comfort Lucina desperately needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is rich an understatement?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next