RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is rich an understatement?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

Is rich an understatement? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 pm

"That actually went better than I expected." Aeden turns back to Lucina and sits on the couch next to her. "Umm Lucina? I know you're not sleeping. Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:27 pm

"Oh. Aeden! I didn't 'realize you were there' What do you want to talk about?" Lucina sits up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Aeden smiles. I have no idea why I think her pretending to be asleep is adorable. Aeden tries to get closer to Lucina but remembers that she is still mad at him. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about how I acted. You were just talking to your friend and I blew it out of proportion. After talking with Reginald I saw that everything about this was my fault, not Stevens, and most definitely not yours. You were already having a terrible day and I only made it worse. I just hope you can forgive me for what I did. That bed's too big for me to sleep in by myself while you're down here." Aeden reaches out for Lucina's hand and holds it hoping she accepts his apology.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"Why are you apologizing? When I said it was fine I meant it... I wanted to sleep down here because this couch is comfy...hehe" She takes his hand accepting the apology. She smiles.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Aeden is dumbstruck he looks away from Lucina a blank stare in his face. So she was fine the whole time. Aeden starts looking around the room and gets up. "I need a drink." Aeden leaves the room and starts to wander the house looking for liquor. At this point he would be satisfied with rubbing alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is rich an understatement?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5