RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is rich an understatement?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 am

Lucina is confused but opens the letter and starts to read" Dear Lucina, I know it must be weird getting a letter from me. The person who hasn't been there for you and despised you. I'm giving you this letter because I want you to know the truth. About a week after your father died I supervised an archaeological dig. The workers found a mysterious piece of dust. I was the first to pick it up and my aura reacted negatively. Ever since then my aura flows into my brain and forces me to hate my own daughter. all of these years I've been searching for a cure, but have found no results. Now I realise I may never get to have a relationship like a mother should with her daughter. I want you to know that you are the best daughter a mother could want. I may never get to say this again in my lifetime but I just want you to know that |I love you| -Claudine Kurayami Lucina looks up from the note with tears in her eyes" All these years... I never knew..." Lucina embraces Aeden for some comfort.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:13 am

Aeden hugs Lucina and strokes her hair. He doesn't have to ask what the letter said. He just knows he has to be there for Lucina. "Its okay Lucina. I'm here for you. Just let it all out." He hugs her a little more tightly trying to offer the comfort Lucina desperately needs.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:16 am

Lucina sonson Aedens shoulder leaving it a bit wet. A few minutes later she lifts her head up and rubs her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:19 am

Aeden continues to hold Lucina making sure to be as supportive as he can. He kisses her on the forehead and strokes her hair again. "How are you feeling?" Aeden looks at her with deep concern in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:28 am

"I-I don't know... It's been almost 12 years since she said she loved me... That was the day my father died..." Lucina noticed more things in the bottom of the envelope the letter came in. A large amount of lien and a family photo were at the bottom of the envelope.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:32 am

Aeden once again kisses her on the forehead. "I'm sorry you had to go through so much." He notices the the envelope has more contents. "Whats inside the envelope?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:36 am

Lucina hands Aeden the envelope. (LAZY POST!)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:45 am

Aeden takes the envelope. Inside he finds a butload of lien and a picture. He pulls the picture out and inspects it. That must be her family. I can't believe how similar Lucina looks to her mother. "Lucina that's you in the picture right? You look adorable. I hope our daught..." Aeden catches himself before he finishes his sentence. "I mean your dad has a great mustache maybe I should grow one." Smooth. That was a great save. (Aeden being sarcastic with himself)
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 am

Lucina giggles and says" Ya. He would always show it off to everyone. I think you look better without the stache, and I'm sure our daughter will be adorable...or son?
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:00 am

Aeden forgets about what he was saying and turns his head to Lucina. He gives he a giant grin. "With a mommy as beautiful as you I'll have to keep Deception X sharp to keep off all the boys and our son would be the Prince of Rap." Papa Aeden makes a wild gesture with his hand. He wants to daydream about their future together but remembers they have things to do in the present and brings his attention back to the envelope. "Why did she give this to us though? Why all this money?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Aeden stares at the Lien in his hand. I can't accept this. All my life I tried to not rely on others and I don't plan on taking handouts. Aeden looks up toward Reginald. "Actually Reginald I think we will do fine without out." He takes the picture from the envelope and extends the rest of its contents toward the butler. "Seeing as how you took such good care of Lucina. I'd rather you have it."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:49 pm

"Groundskeeper? Ok I'll be back in a bit." Lucina walks down the stairs and out into the garden. She looks around but sees no one as it is dark out.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Aeden looks around the room fascinated by the size. "Wow this room is nice. No, I'm fine Reginald thank you. " Aeden puts down any unnecessary items he had with him on the dresser. "I think I'll go out for a walk in the garden. I'm not really one for closed spaces such as this." Aeden starts walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Lucina turns around surprised to see Steven? "Steven? What are... what happened to your arm?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Before he heads out the door Aeden grabs Frost Fang which he hid from Lucina. You never know what could happen on a little trip. Aeden exists the room and heads down the stairs. "Now the question is where is the door to the garden."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 pm

"Phh just a scratch! Looks like a bit more than that. I've been good. The question is how have you been holding up?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Aeden starts to look out windows for what appears to be a garden. "Nope. Nope. Nope." He finally comes to a window next to a large door and looks out. "Bingo."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 pm

"Oh? You lost that job? It's a shame.. I liked that old place. I've been thinking a lot about the breakup though..." Lucina leans on a hedge
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:23 pm

"It was so sudden... I never had much time to think about it... But now I have plenty... Did you really mean what you said then?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Lucina looks at Steven with those eyes. "So your telling me that you lost an arm...for me? I'm sorry for all of those terrible things I said too...I feel like an idiot for saying that stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is rich an understatement?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next