RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is rich an understatement?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion

Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Lucina looks at Steven with those eyes. "So your telling me that you lost an arm...for me? I'm sorry for all of those terrible things I said too...I feel like an idiot for saying that stuff..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Aeden saw Lucina talking with a strange man as he looked out the window but decided to not interupt. Probably an old friend. I should let them catch up. Aeden stood at the window as their conversation unfolded. Although he couldn't hear what they said Aeden knew something was right. "Why is he looking at her like that. Why is he holding her hand?! If anyone thinks I'm just going to stand here and do nothing they are sorely mistaken." Aeden walks through the door and calls to Lucina. "There you are Lucina. Looks like I got a bit lost. Who's this guy that's seems to be holding you so friendly." Aeden tries to hide it but there is clearly anger in his voice not toward Lucina but to the man he does not recognize.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Aeden! Perfect timing! I want you to meet my old 'friend' Steven."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Aeden walks next to Lucina forcing one of his fake smiles. This day seems to be full of fake smiles for me. "Hello Steven, I'm Aeden Kase Lucina's fiancé. So how do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:04 pm

"Ya. What Steven said" She points to Steven and looks around awkwardly
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Aeden takes a step closer to Steven. "Hmm I see. Well its getting late so we should be heading back to our room. Nice meeting you Steven." Aeden says the last part with a tiny bit of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:20 pm

While Aeden is begining to walk away he stops in his tracks. "Excuse me?" He turns and faces Steven. "Well I'm sorry for not trusting some guy to be alone with my fiancee, who just so happens to be her ex boyfriend, dude"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:25 pm

"Come on guys...not now...Can't we all just be cool..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Aeden's anger starts to calm down. "Look you don't know me so stop acting like you can say anything about me. I asked Lucina to marry me because I love her. Time and time again she would do something that would just make me love her more. Even if our time together has been short in that time I've come to know Lucina and grow attached to her. I know that I may seem 'tense' at times but that's only because I always worry about her and anybody else I care about. We don't live an easy life, death could be around any corner and I don't want to be caught off guard when something happens. If being able to react to any threat quickly makes me a little suspicious then so be it as long as it helps keep Lucina safe."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Aeden tried to stay calm but something about Steven just irriatated him. "Okay now I'm getting mad." Aeden stands in front of Steven. "Lonley? You're one to talk. She already left you and here you are looking like a sad little puppy who got left behind. Give up."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Aeden quickly draws Frost Fang in revolver form, pointing it at Steven's head. "Anytime. Oh do you like my weapon? It was an engagement present from Lucina." Aeden gives Steven a smirk.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Aeden darts to the side and shoots ice dust at Steven's mechanical joints. "I hope your not too attached to that arm!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 pm

By this time Lucina is done. She blinks behind Steven and smacks him with the blunt end of Aetherius in the back of the head. She runs over to Aeden and hits him with Aetherius (wingstick form)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Aeden drops to one knee as he gets hit by Lucina. "Oww what was that for Lucina? He was the one who attacked me." Aeden looks over and sees Steven's unconscious body on the floor. "Looks like I win."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Lucina sighs and stomps off into the house
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Aeden tries to catch up to Lucina. This isn't going well. "Umm no thank you Reginald. I'm fine." Once Aeden catches up to Lucina he tries to face her while she walks. "Lucina are you okay? You seem mad."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 pm

"No! I'm completely fine! I don't know what your talking about!" Lucina says with the most sarcastic smile ever
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Why couldn't I have been wrong. "I'm sorry Lucina. It just I don't know the way that guy was talking just got me really angry and then he wanted to start fighting. I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is rich an understatement?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next