RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:19 pm

"... That... is a potentially very good point..." Fayza changed direction, dragging Luna toward the dorms. "Because Team FLAX has room, you can crash there until Initiation, so you don't have to sleep on the floor of the cafeteria or wherever they make you crash."

She looked at Luna, slowing.

"Unless... of course..." She nodded. "Welcome to Team FLAX! Or whatever we end up calling ourselves, but we've got most of it!"

Team FLAX's dorm was on the first floor, so they were quickly at the door. Opening it, the sound of something unholy blaring at an equally unholy volume filtered out of the soundproof room. Fayza's hand was immediately on the wall controls, turning the volume down to a more reasonable level.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 pm

"Bu.. I... It's... ugh, whatever" Lunalynn tries interrupting both of the girls as they start heading toward the dorm. One thing does catch her by surprise though. "WAIT. Did you seriously just abduct me and force me in to your team within the span of an hour? What the GRIMM is wrong with you two!?"

Glaring at both of the other girls as they FORCE her to their room, Lunalynn sighs, resigned to at least part of her current fate. As they enter the room however, she winces at the volume of the sounds filling the room, completely unable to discern them in any fashion. "You seriously are a delinquent if you play ANY MUSIC that loud! Honestly, how many times were you kicked in the head as a child? I see no other excuse for you acting so far from what a civilized human might."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Of course Sora has no problem with any of this. She is indeed, grinning, almost skipping along as a willing accomplice for Fayza's plans of abduction. Luna's reaction doesn't phase her and her response is just to grin. "Yay! Welcome! I think. Fayza...um...did we ever finish the paperwork?"

The music didn't phase her and when she got into the dorm room she proceeded to go and flop across Fayza's bed, not her own, giggling at the whole situation. She does however at least remember to kick off her shoes, though that clearly doesn't make up for anything. "Okay...so...dorm room! This bed is Fayza's. That bed over there is mind. But I've not got a lot of stuff so it kind of looks all bare. And...um...I don't know. Fayza? Haaalp?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Fayza smiles as Luna asks what's wrong with her and Sora. "A great many things, Fayza says," she said, closing the door with her foot and returning the hall outside to silence in complete violation of the actual sequence of events that had been transpiring. "And yes, Sora, we finished the paperwork. You're enrolled now, remember? We had to find the nice lady's happy pills so she didn't jump off the roof, then she jumped off the roof anyway because we had mixed up the antidepressants and the painkillers? ... You were kind of drunk at the time, sooo..."

She shrugged.

"But yes. You've been conscripted into Team FLAX. Because we need an L. Also, because you're going to be miserable no matter where you are, so why not minimize the amount of misery on everyone's part while we teach you how to HAVE FUN!!" She pointed at Sora. "NO NOT THAT KIND OF FUN. ... Yet. ... Yet..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:05 am

Sighing in defeat as Fayza explains the situation with the team, Luna throws her bag on the one empty bed and lays down, stomach against the bed. Groaning as a thought pops in to her mind, she pokes her head up and rests it on her hands to ask a few questions. "Okay... first things first, I suppose. How do you know I would be miserable anywhere? I wasn't miserable at my last school, with my last team. Though they may have been miserable with me... but at least they stayed out of my life because of it."

Rolling on to her back, arching it slightly to stretch, she continues. "Second thing. We are supposed to be a team of four, yes? I count all of three beds. Where is the fourth member meant to sleep? If you tell me I have to share a bed with someone else, just because I am new, I will just transfer to another school entirely. And the final thing, I suppose. What in the world makes you think I don't know how to have fun? Albeit, my method of having fun is probably much different than a couple of floozies methods, but I DO know how to have fun." Moving in to a sitting position, she waits for the other girls to blabber about something else she dislikes talking about.

Last edited by Amber on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:07 am

"We're going to get a fourth bed soon, or Sora can just sleep in bed with me. As for knowing how to have fun..."

Fayza dropped to the floor, and entirely too quickly she had crawled over to Luna and popped up, her face entirely too close, her nose touching Luna's.

"Do you? Do you REALLY?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:46 am

Every time fun is mentioned Sora sits straight up, looking around and grinning before being told that it wasn't that kind of fun. Which would result in her flopping back down and sulking. It just wasn't fun to mention fun and deny said Fun. It's almost like Fayza thought Sora was an uncontrollable pervert...or wanted all the Fun to herself!

But when Luna had said she knew how to have fun...and Fayza got so very close to Luna...that was Sora's signal to action! Unwatched, unguarded and uncontrolled she slipped off the bed and moved up surprisingly quickly and silently until she was behind Luna, thankful on the point blank Fayza distraction.

And then without warning Sora's hands would proceed to cup Luna's petite little bosom from behind. Oooh! I was right! They are perfect little handfuls! Fun was mentioned. It was only natural for Sora to ensure fun was evenly distributed.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:38 am

"Yes, really. Well, maybe enjoy is the right word. I don't know. But I at least enjoy practicing my archery" Lunalynn responds, frowning slightly at Fayza's closeness. Yelping in sudden surprise at Sora's groping, there's pretty much nothing she can do from her current positioning to prevent herself from bashing her face against Fayza's lips included. Unfortunately, Luna is effectively trapped, with Fayza in front of her, and Sora groping her from behind. Were she in a position to be thinking properly, she might have used her Semblance to just fall through the floor, or something to that effect. However, she was quite unable to think rationally after being groped like that.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Fayza's eyes shot open as Luna's lips met her own, rather forcefully, and wondered if she had suddenly gotten frisky before looking past her head and seeing Sora. She merely grinned, incredibly amused.

"You're blushing~," she said, looking Luna in the eyes as she leaned back.

Shooting a glance at Sora, her eyes darting quickly back to Luna, Fayza's grin only got bigger.

"If you want her to stop, just say so..."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Meanwhile Sora is unexpectedly putting much effort and attention to fondling and groping Luna, tilting her head and making a sort of mock-serious face as she attempts to organise her thoughts. Let's see...they're small, firm, apparently very sensitive... Fayza would be able to see it on Sora's face, on the small little frown, the tongue sticking out as she tries to figure the situation out.

"Hmm. They're handfuls! Perfect little handfuls. But are they one size fits all hands? I don't know...Fayza, what size are my hands?" She continues to grope, wriggling a little closer so that she presses up against Luna's back with her own not too unimpressive chest. But Sora doesn't seem to think this is too much. No, instead she is focused on science! Or at least on Fun science anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Quickly coming to her senses after Fayza leans back, Lunalynn's blush deepens. Forcefully moving Sora's arms away from her chest, she turns around and glares at the other girl before delivering a sharp slap to Sora's cheek. Palm stinging, she feels slightly better, though is still extremely angry at Sora's actions in specific. Technically, Fayza couldn't be blamed for the accidental/forced kiss. "Of course I'm blushing! I was just sexually assaulted within an hour of arriving at this hellhole of a school."

Grabbing her bag, Lunalynn jumps off the bed, heading for the door. Pausing to speak again, she doesn't even look at the other girls. "For the record? Asking either of you to stop hasn't gotten me anywhere before, why would it happen now? I doubt you'll even let me leave the damn room at this point."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Moved away forcibly and then slapped Sora stops, her face going between shock, distress and general happiness. This hadn't happened before! Mind you, this wasn't normally how she behaved. Fayza was something of a corrupting influence on her but she personally blamed her addiction to what was considered 'fun'.

Then she looks at Luna and rubs her cheek, stammering just a little, just a bit shook up herself. "I d-didn't mean it like that Luna! It was curiousity! I just wanted to know! You could have asked you know...I'm not that bad. I just wanted to make sure you were having fun and not going to be all miserable..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:33 pm

"Maybe~," Fayza sang, "but it also hadn't stopped you before."

Fayza skipped over to the door getting between it, and Luna.

"... And of course we'll let you go. But I wanna see one thing, first..." Fayza put her hand on Luna's thigh, bringing her face close again. "... Say no, and I'll stop... I want to see if you really want to go, or if this is some kind of passive aggressive... thing."

Nobody denied that Fayza wasn't smart, but she knew people.

"It's just a simple syllable... Easy to say if you want to, I'm even keeping it fresh in mind..." As the darker-skinned girl's hand started moving, she felt the pale girl shaking. Could be rage, could be... fun, she thought, bringing her lips close to Luna's. "... I just want to see if you're curious... Lunalynn..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Shivering slightly at Fayza's touch, Lunalynn can hardly look at the other girl. Some of the things she was saying were true... but also seemed wrong. She wanted to say no, and just turn around and leave. Most of her knew the other girl was likely lying anyway, Lunalynn hadn't had any say in any of the events so far... why would that change now? The rest of her, however, wanted to see exactly what Fayza had in store for her if she said yes.

But the part of her that was hesitant won out, in the end. Lunalynn just wasn't ready for something like this, let alone so soon after meeting anyone. Moving the arm not holding her bag to push Fayza's hand away, then Fayza herself, Lunalynn glares at the other women before replying with a slightly shaky voice. "No."

Turning around, she opens the door and steps out in to the hall, slamming the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Fayza smiled as she watched Luna react, the smile not even fading when the new girl pushed her away. She merely glanced back at Sora, tilting her head at the door as she opened it, and began casually following Lunalynn.

"To the right, you'll see another path to the Cafeteria. Good if it's really cold."

Apparently, she was continuing the tour...
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 am

Sora really doesn't like being glared at. And she's beginning to suspect Fayza's glances at her are her way of telling Sora that she was in trouble. Trouble was a bad thing. Sora knew she had to avoid getting into trouble in order for Fayza's completely bogus paperwork to stand and for her not to be sent off home. She really couldn't deal with her mother if that happened.

She stands up, in something of a panic and follows after them both, biting her lip. Normally she's just a bundle of happy energy but at the moment she was a little bit shaken. The new girl slapped her. She'd crossed a line. She clearly had to make it up to Luna!

"Hey! Hey! Wait up! Fayza...!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:15 am

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath as she hears Fayza's voice, Lunalynn attempts to calm herself down. Without even turning to acknowledge the girl who seemed intent on driving her entirely insane, she releases the breath before speaking. "Don't even bother with the tour. I won't be staying at this perv-infested school any longer than I have to. If I have to walk down to the city to get an airship, I'll do it."

Turning her body, she begins walking in the complete opposite direction from Fayza, nearly bumping in to Sora in the process. Not even sparing this girl another glance, or wasting any breath, she just pushes her way past and continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Sora stops dead as Luna turns around, blinking and pushing herself back as Luna shoves past. Excellent! Now to start making amends! And yet there is hostility and aggression there. Her words are needlessly harsh and cruel and Sora has pangs of guilt. Noticeable pangs.

She frowns a little and looks at Fayza, all excitement she had crashing out of her as she tries to speak, only to be completely ignored and walked past. Sora wasn't used to this. She was used to people noticing her, even if only as a survival instinct. To be completely blanked was going to get to her in a bad way...

"Hey, Lunalynn, I'm sorry...you don't have to...huh? Hey! Come back? Please? I promise no more Fun! Not that kind. We just want you to have friends!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"A tour is lead by the guide. I'm just following." Fayza didn't sound worried, spinning on her heel and continuing to follow Luna. She patted Sora on the head as she went by, putting a finger to the hyperactive girl's lips. "Like Sora will be. Quietly."

Putting her hands behind her head, taking a casual stance as she quickened just enough to catch up, Fayza looked at Lunalynn's still-red cheeks.

"If you were half as motivated in there as you are here, would you have hesitated in saying no? ... How about if I hadn't been reminding you?" Fayza's smiling face was unchanged. "But I kept my word. I let you leave the room. And I'm not doing the tour. Just... pointing out sights. By the way, if you turn left here, you can take a side path toward the docks. There's a ferry to the city that should be here innnnnnnnn~," she looked at a clock they were passing, "... twenty minutes."

Her grin faded.

"... Also, we both know you aren't leaving Beacon. You're going to get half-way to the city when introspection hits." The grin wasn't gone for long. "Admit it. Today has been at least interesting."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Lunalynn can't help but silently seethe at Sora's words. What kind of "friends" molested someone within an hour of meeting them? That was just a silly notion. Furrowing her brow as Fayza catches up, she just ignores most of the other woman's words... mostly because they were right, but also just out of principle.

However, Lunalynn does perk up slightly at the mention of the ferry, and promptly turns that direction. Still silent, she lets Fayza finish speaking before considering a response. Fayza had been right about being hesitant, and again at possible introspection... but still. She had no reason to stay, really. She could have experiences similar to the ones they were offering anywhere in the world. Maybe if the girls had been less... eager, and more understanding, Lunalynn would stick around. "Neither of you have given me a single reason to stay here, and I don't think you will. Maybe if you can come up with something before the airship gets here...? But we will see."

Last edited by Amber on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:37 pm

At Fayza's pat Sora beams happily before looking shocked and then guilty at being told she would follow quietly, the finger put to her lips the real indicator that she was in trouble. She nods and looks down guiltily, feeling more than ashamed for her own behaviour. It wasn't her fault that she got so excited...

Guiltily she follows behind Fayza, perking up at mention of having to think of something before guiltily slumping down again. What could she think up? She was already in trouble. She ruined everything!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 pm

"No?" Fayza smiled. "The fact that you're here to learn to fight Grimm, the danger didn't scare you off, Sora grabbing your boobs and me making you uncomfortable with your burgeoning sexuality did, and therefore you will be implicitly stating that we're scarier than the Grimm doesn't count, right? I don't think that counts." She looked at Sora. "Do you?" Those bright blue eyes flashed back to Luna. "It doesn't count."

The tan-skinned girl giggled.

"Be honest, Luna. You don't need us to give you a reason to stay." She skipped in front of Luna's path, walking backwards at a pace matching hers. "You want us to tell you reasons you haven't thought of so you can justify leaving a place you clearly put effort into joining. 'Cause your..." She leaned in, whispering something into Luna's ear.

As Luna went bright red, Fayza resumed her distance, her backwards pace unbroken.

"... Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Unconsciously closing her legs slightly, Lunalynn continues her silent walk for a few minutes. Again, Fayza wasn't wrong... but exploring anything with her did seem wrong. The pair of girls currently monitoring her every move had abducted her, molested her, and now wanted her to... experiment with them? She seriously had no idea what world they lived in where something like that actually happened. Taking a deep breath, she figured she should at least respond to Fayza... if nothing else, to avoid being rude. "You may be right. In fact, you are correct. But I am not comfortable with either of you. Part of me might want to stay and see exactly what you are offering, but the logical part of me thinks I am insane for even considering it."

Pausing for a moment at a alcove on the path, she motions for Fayza to stop as well before continuing. "I will consider staying if you can promise me that you won't push me. Go at my pace, not yours, and let me get to know you first. Otherwise, I will board that airship and never return to Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Fayza beamed as Luna spoke, nodding. She had taken note of Luna's body language, and knew she had her caught even before she finished. "Of course, of course. Sora just gets... over-excited... Happens to everyone from time to time." She looked at Sora, flashing a broad smile before looking back at Luna. "If you ever don't feel comfortable," she took the small-chested girl's hand, "just say so. We're not rapists or anything. Communication is key to many things, Luna!"

She started leading Luna back toward the dorms, patting Sora on the head again when she was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Not only did she get not one but two smiles and direct acknowledgement from Fayza but also a pat? Sora was thoroughly confused. Was she in trouble or wasn't she? She really didn't know. So she nods, as prompted and guiltily pokes her fingers together. It is an odd sight to see Sora getting patted as she is the tallest of the three.

At least she wasn't waving the Executioners about. Instead she tries to smile an innocent smile, nodding at the comment at getting over-excited. She took after her father that way and specifically for Luna she made a big show of looking deeply ashamed of herself.

"I'm sorry. Really, I am. Sometimes I get wound up and excited. I try not to but I've not been allowed to bounce the Executioners off anything for daaaays now." At that she huffs, just a little, clearly looking annoyed. Of course it made perfect sense that spinning axe blade deprivation caused Sora to act a little...more...weird.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Tugging her hand out of Fayza's grasp for what seemed like the tenth time in a few hours, Lunalynn frowns. "If communication is key, why is it that neither of you seem to listen to a word I say?" Clear irritation in her tone, she sends a glare at Fayza.

Resigned to her fate at any rate, she beings walking back to the dorms on her own, rolling her eyes at Sora's comments. While Fazya was annoying, Sora was the one who had actually caused problems. She certainly wasn't going to be responding to the purple-haired girl any time soon, and even when she did, it was probably only going to be for school related reasons only.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:21 pm

"I've been listening!" Fayza shot Luna an indignant look. "Communication isn't just verbal! It's also body language! Inflection! Action!" She looked between Luna and Sora. "... Lack of response, even."

She sighed.

"Every word you've said, I've taken note of. Every objection, every argument, every little twitch. How you reacted when I was right. All of it. I've been listening!" She smiled at Luna. "... And every objection has gotten a response, even if it isn't verbal. ... Can you say the same, Lunalynn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]   Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashionably late arrival, rich-girl style. [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next