RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 pm

"No bother about that." he said, taking his hand back as well after the shake. Noting that Leo already told Aoife what he was going to say, Aphelion moved away from the two and went back to Equinox, taking a different cloth from the saddlebags and using it to clean his hands from the bloodstains, his face still frozen in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Leonius looked at Aoife a moment, tilting his head. "... Your presence would not be... unwelcome by my side..."

He hadn't caught the potential connotations. He was thinking literally, as the tactical computer's influence instilled, and gave no thought to Aoife's relationship with Aphelion, or what he had done to her.

He merely nodded after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Nodding slightly, she wouldn't look up at him yet. Instead rubbing at a part of the bite on her hand, she would frown at her embarrassment for talking to Leo, it showing in her voice, "Very well. Shall I meet you somewhere as I walk over, or just meet you inside after I arrive with Arthur? I will make sure that I have no injuries as well. It's just a case of I have been practising with my new blade. It is called Fires Lamentation, like it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Aphelion rubbed the back of his head, his smile wavering slightly as the two conversed, "If you two would prefer to be alone I can leave... Didn't have a lot to do here anyway."

Saying that, he would gather up his stuff and put it back into the saddlebags, fixing them to make sure they don't weigh Equinox over while he waited for their decision.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Turning to look at him, she would bite her lip as if deciding if Leo wants to talk to her alone. Getting up and placing her hand on the hilt of the still stuck blade, she would shake her head, "I don't mind as I was going to show you how to use a sword, though it is up to you two really." With that she would turn to her sword, placing one foot on the target and tugging before falling back with a yelp, the hilt going into her stomach as it falls out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Aphelion looked to the side in thought, "Well... I don't need to know the details of your outing... So I'll probably be better off leaving. My 'Scroll' is always on if you want me around." he said, trying to sound as little upset as he could, the smile changing to a frown. Climbing onto his horse, he would lean himself over Equinox, coldly snapping, "Go." and taking off out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:52 am

Leonius watched Aphelion go, gaze not yet turning back to Aoife. "He seemed of a mood..." The giant crossed his arms, frowning. "... Though word fallen from tongue... perhaps give him reason to fear his standing... in your eyes..."

Finally, he looked at her.

"Your blade stands nearly as tall... as you do... but given your use of spear forms... it is not a bad fit... though the decoration is a bit... excessive..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 am

"I made this just after he broke my spear, evidentally I would not be in the best of moods." Moving to a seated position, she would place the sword by her side with a welcoming smile, "Anyway. May I ask two things? First is if there is any way to make the signs of our agreement.. Less visible? As I can normally hide most of them, but there are one or two what are more visible, and I am doing my hair differently for the ball. Wouldn't want anyone asking, especially the staff user who thinks she knows everythig about fire."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Slowly, Leonius approached her. He didn't ask, he merely touched the collar around her throat, and it changed to match the tone of her skin, the nanomesh construct shifting to hug tighter while still allowing her to breathe easily.

"... You bear those scars... until they fade... but the collar... can be obscured... if I deem it fit..." He took his hand away, and the collar reverted. "... But Kirkka..."

He smiled coldly under his mask.

"... Part of me wants her to see... To show her how Holy Pilum... encroaches upon her home..." His smile slowly faded. "... But the other faculty... and students... They would be more unwanted trouble..."

With a wave of his hand and a signal, the collar reverted to its more hidden form.

"... Very well... And for the day itself..." He leaned in, whispering. "Appear at my dorm three hours before appointed time... of event..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm

A small blush flashing over her face, she would nod rather timidly before trying to make a rather proud boast, her eyes turning up to his, "Very well... However, for now. Would I be able to ask my Dominus to be a sparring partner? If I, Aoife Knight, heir to the Orsborn and second in line for the Knight bloodlines am to protect you with my life, I want to prove I can be helpful in combat. With the help of Lamentation, the weapon what was made with the blood of humans and Grimm, I am sure I can do so."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

"... For a Servus to raise sword... even in training... against her Dominus... is a thing that should not be..." Leonius shook his head. "... You stand of Pilum now... It is not your classmate... and friend... whom you ask to spar..."

He took a deep breath, sighing.

"... I stand now your Dominus... And lord, from my position... as Patriarch of the Great House of Decimus... And it is against custom... and rule of law... for you to ask such..." He smiled under his helmet. "... But you asked if you could ask... you have now an answer..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 am

"Very well. I shall abide by your culture in this regard." Playfully pouting, she looks down and starts poking at the scar from where she was impaled, "So.. How good are you at promises? As if these implants only go to you and no one else, figure I could brush you up on some family history of my own. That is, if you want to know why I do not care if I was to kill a person in the most violent ways possible."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 am

Leonius shook his head. "... Normally... You would be additionally monitored... but we stand quite some distance... from Holy Pilum..."

He shrugged, looking her over.

"... I had figured it for merely... sociopathic disregard for life... But if you wish to elucidate... I wil listen..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:08 am

Laughing, she would go to stand next to him, holding her sword as if for demonstration, while hre voice is little more than a whisper "Well. It is true that we are born to disregard lives. Both the Orsborn bloodline that my mother is head of, and the Lords and Lady's of the Knight lineage are assassins. The Orsborns are all Faunus, while the Knights are mostly Human, with evident crossings in the past. They are both families of assassins, dating back hundreds of years and having been at war since the Human-Faunus war. That is why I do not care if I kill someone, because I was born to do so. I was raised to rip out the throat of someone and watch in pleasure as the light dies in their eyes. As for my aura..." With that she would press a button and the sword would let loose a small amount of mist before the blade reveals itself as a fiery weapon, continuing afterwards, "Every Knight has had an elemental based aura, such as my brother and my father, and my grandfather and everyone else since the first." Deciding to let him take in that first, she would remove the flames once more and sheath it. Standing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 am

"... Genetic influence on Aura... Not entirely uncommon... But less expected here in Vale..." Leo's gaze went to the sword for a moment. "... Is this grand heritage... why you wished to avoid... going home after expulsion?"

Closing his eye, he recalled that cell.

"A little pink ball... to throw at walls... was your wording..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:17 am

Nodding slowly, she would try her best to keep her composure, though a subtle shaking would betray her scared nature, "Y-Yeah. That is how I am treated by my father and brother now. If I was to be the first Knight to not complete the full time at Beacon then my life would be as forfeit as if I was to die. That is why as you saved what is akin to my life, I shall guard you with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]   Born to compete, never retreat. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born to compete, never retreat. [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2