RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Derrick sat beneath a tree and sighed to himself, as he looked up to the sky and sat his blade next to him and started talking to himself

"its been two years since I've talked to something alive...that didn't growl at me or tried to eat my face...maybe I should finally look into moving in somewhere and talk to some people before I lose my mind"

Derrick picked up his blade and switched it to its crossbow form, he adjusted the sight on it and sighed again

"Sis was right...I really gotta make a friend, I talk to one more Ursa corpse even I'll believe I'm going insane"

Derrick laid back and aimed at various places in the sky waiting for either something to come by he could shoot or someone he could talk to
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Garrus's heavy armor clanked on the hard earth as he released a hearty laugh from within him. The Juggernauts hung in their sheaths as he observed the scenery. "THIS! is the place for a hero!" He spoke before drawing one of his massive hammers and juggling it hand to hand with surprising ease. He tossed it like a beanbag idly as he looked over the horizon and began his inner monologue. A hero? a hero is what the people need. A hero will bring true law to this corrupt and dirty city. He continued on as he stared into the horizon unaware of the person who was mere feet from him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Derrick snapped to attention upon hearing the outspoken voice

'hmm, well whoever it is they at least sound friendly' he thought

Derrick made sure his crossbow was fully loaded just in case and then hung it over his shoulder, he then stood up and walked out from behind the tree and spotted the man, he saw him juggling a massive hammer from hand to hand 'I really hope he's friendly, or else this may be a problem'

Derrick decided to make the first move "hello there" he said in a syrupy and raspy tone
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Garrus quickly turned his head toward the man and shorfly after his body. His armor reflected the sun lightly as his ears twitched slightly for a moment before speaking. "Ah greetings civilian! Might I say that I have never seen a civilian out here in the woods". With that he let out another great laugh and put the Juggernaut away. "So what brings you here?"He asked while idly looking around. Arent there supposed to be demons out here? A hero cant be a hero if there is no villan!.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Derrick could tell from the tone and pride in the man's voice that he was not hostile

"I'm just doing what I've done for...huh, almost 4 years now, I'm a freelance cop, I travel from place to place righting wrongs and then I move on, not the most glamorous life but it keeps people safe and happy"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Garrus nods in approval. "Another hero! Tell me fellow upholder of justice why you became a hero". He tossed a Juggernaut off his back and high into the air after drawing it again. Instead of catching it he simply allowed it to impact in the dirt leaving a large indent as the hammer landed in the soil. He leaned against the shaft slightly and relaxed. "A heros work is never done you know".
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:05 pm

"My parents were kidnapped when I was 2 years old, I went to a local merc group and they trained me so I could go look for my parents"

Derrick sighs and looks up at the sky with worried eyes

"I just hope they're ok..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:17 pm

As oblivious as he was he could see how worried the other person was. "As a heros promise to another hero I will help you in anyway I can!" He spoke with stone confidence in himself. It was really the only way he knew how to cheer people up is to helo them since words are nothing but words to him and were meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Derrick turned to Garrus and smiled and thought to himself 'Its nice to see someone's willing to lend a hand'

"Thanks for the offer, hey I didn't catch your name"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Garrus turned his head toward the sky in a heroic pose. "I am Garrus Kain! Hero to all and defender of good and destroyer of evil!" he took a quick bow before juggling Juggernaut again. "And what is your name fellow hero? I must know the name of a fellow upholder of justice!" He laughed again before juggling faster as his ears twitched faster.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Derrick smiled and extended his hand to Garrus

"names Derrick, Derrick Frostwind, nice to meet you Garrus"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Garrus laughed appily for a moment "Say fellow hero any idea where I can slay some foul demons in this forest? I will slay every demon I can while im here! It is a heros duty!" He held his hammers forward "The Juggernaut hungers for the demons souls!".
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Derrick suddenly heard a roar then quickly drew his crossbow and searched the forest for the source of the noise that set him off

"you hear that...grimms..."

Derrick turned his head and saw two dozen grimm running towards him and Garrus looking quite enraged

"oh just our luck, they seem to be in the peachiest of moods"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Garrus drew both of his massivewarhammers displaying his massive power. "A battle truly fit for two heroes such as ourselves!". He figured his semblance wouldnt be needed for this battle considering he had taken on many more demons at a time without help so this should be a cakewalk for the two of them. "prepare yourselves DEMONS!" With that he dashed forward and raised a hammer over one wolfs head and brought it down before raising the other hammer in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Derrick took a small breath and aimed his weapon and with a few quick squeezes of the trigger lodged arrows in the heads of 4 of the wolves before quickly switching to his katana and dicing one in half
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:44 pm

The other hero isnt holding back why should I? Once the thougt was finished stage 1 of his semblance appeared. Flame appeared on his body and he directed them toward one grimm while smashing the skulls of two other grimm in one swing. He changed his other Juggernaut to a spear and stabbed one through the throat.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Derrick sees 6 more Wolves rushing his way, Derrick ready's himself and prepares his blade, he waits until the Wolves are within reach and then swings his blade sending out a glowing buzz-saw like projectile from his sword that cleaves the wolves in half, he then sheaths his blade and smirks
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Derrick looks over at Garrus and chuckles seeing the man have such a fun time

"seems your having a ball over there Garrus"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Garrus twists his head toward Derrick "It is a heros job to destroy demons after all!. With that he kept his flames around him and changed both Juggernauts to spear form before driving both of them into one grimms stomach impaling the one behind it on the weapon also.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Derrick turned his head and spotted a grimm trying to high tail it out of there, he took aim and train the site on the grimms head but then he aimed at the tree next to it

"off the tree, then the rock, the tree its running to, right between the eyes"

Derrick pulled the trigger and the arrow soared through the air and headed off all the objects he named and into the grimm's skull
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Garrus was quite impressed with Derrick's skills. He put both his Juggernauts onto their sheaths and began using Serenity and his semblance.  The blades extended from his wrists and the flames continued to dance on his body as he directed them over to a group of grimm before jabbing his blade into the throat of another grimm. It yelped as its life slipped away and Garrus tossed its corpse aside as he waited for the next grimm.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Derrick put down one more grimm and then kicked back and let Garrus handle the last of them, after Garrus smashed the last grimm into paste Derrick chuckled and looked and the carnage the two did

"nice job Garrus, seems your quite the fighter, glad I got to see your skills in action, now if you could do me a small favor"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Garrus turned again to face Derrick in his blood spattered armor and blooded war hammers. His ears twitched a little as Derrick spoke and he retracted the blades of Serenity. The flames covering his torso flickered and faded before Garrus spoke. "It is a heros duty to assist those in need to I will hear your favor".
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Derrick holstered his sword and then turned to Garrus

"Could you...point me in the direction of Beacon Academy, I've heard about it and I thought that maybe my talents could be put to good use there"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 am

Garrus cocked his head a little flicking some blood from his cheek in the process. "If you are refering to that giant building with the heros in training I think it was that way." He gave rather basic directions to the Academy. "I guess these parts need more than one hero!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next