RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Fear was something that didn't visit Jacob often, he'd stared down Grimm of all shapes and sizes, fought bandits, White Fang and worse. But this was by far the scariest thing he'd done in a long time. He tentatively walked down the corridor towards Hira's dorm room, a bunch or purple flowers in his grip. He'd abandoned his usual attire in exchange for something a little smarter (according to his team anyway), he was wearing a shirt, for a change beneath his freshly cleaned jacket, his tatty jeans were gone, replaced with new black ones he'd bought a few hours previously. The dragons horn pendant Hira had given him had remained though, he'd only take it off once since she'd given it to him, and that was to prevent it being lost when he was full wolf. He reached the door to Hira's room and ice formed in his gut. Summoning all the courage he could, he reached up and knocked three times.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Nervous. That was what could describe Hira as she tied on a deep maroon cloak with golden trimming. She looked in the mirror and straightened her ornately engraved leather bracers. With a disapproving frown, she thinks for a moment before pulling her hair up into a ponytail, and putting a belt on the pair of dark gray pants she's wearing. "There... just like mom taught me." She whispers to herself as she fusses with the edge of her pitch black t-shirt. A knock on the door causes her to jump and she hurries towards the door, slipping a pair of heavy boots over her feet as she stumbles towards the door. "A-ah! One moment, I'll be right there!" She calls as she ties the boots. When she finishes tying the boots, she opens the door, a smile crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:58 pm

The door opened and Jacob smiled
"Hi" he managed. There was a brief pause for a few moments as his brain lagged. "I got you these" he added, offering the cluster of purple flowers to her.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Hira grins and carefully takes the flowers from him. "Very pretty, thank you. Hold on while I put these in some water." She says as she ducks back into her dorm, filling a tall glass with water and settling the flowers in it. Once she's done this she walks out into the hall and closes the door behind her, making sure her cloak doesn't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:03 pm

"You look nice" he said, smiling before offering her his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Hira loops her arm through his, smiling up at his face. "As do you, mighty wolf."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Jacob chuckled
"Thanks" he started walking, Hira at his side "I found a pizzeria down in Vale, is that ok? Or were you in the mood for something else?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm

"As long as your there, I'm fine with it." Hira says as she quickly gives him a once-over. "And by the way, you smell a little like trees. Is that intentional?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:18 pm

"Er..." there was a lull as Jacob tried to come up with an excuse, or at the very least avoid having to explain to Hira what he had done the previous night. "That depends" he said "do you... like trees?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Hira gives him a sly grin, deciding to embarrass him a little with sarcasm. "Oh yes, I rub myself all over them. They're practically worshiped up in my village."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:25 pm

"Yeah I'd heard that" Jacob chuckled, joining in on the joke "thought I'd try embracing a little dragon culture." nice change of subject he thought to himself as the awkward moment vanished on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Hira cracks up giggling. "So... it may look like I'm about to go to combat training, but believe it or not this is actually considered fancy."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:32 pm

"Have you ever met a wild wolf Faunas Hira?" Jacob asked, smiling, hoping she'd take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Hira looks up at him innocently. "No...?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 pm

He leaned in close
"Well, dressed like that you could pass for royalty" he whispered, smiling "and I'm not tame just yet" he added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Hira stares intently into his face, overlapping her bottom lip with one of her extended canines. "I guess then you should feel honored." She teases, giving his arm a reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 pm

He laughed, squeezing her back
"Who's to say I'm not?" Reaching out with his free hand he opened the door to the main courtyard, the cold night air rushing past them and attempting to snatch the door from Jacob's grip.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Hira squints her eyes against the wind, making a slightly annoyed face. "Bleh. Wind. Ew."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:01 pm

Jacob let the door swing shut behind him and began to lead the way into town, turning his shoulder to the wind to shield Hira from the brunt of it.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Hira smiles to herself, walking along with Jacob. I don't think he realizes how much this means.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Once within the shelter of the city streets the wind died down.
"It shouldn't be too far" Jacob nodded in the vague direction of the restaurant, using his wolf like sense of smell to find the place as opposed to a map.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Hira nods slightly and lays her head on his shoulder as they walk. "We might want to get two pizzas. I eat a LOT."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 pm

"That was the plan anyway" Jacob admitted, already well aware of Hira's appetite.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Rolling her eyes, Hira watches the people across the street as they walk, mentally picking out who are warriors and who aren't. "I was considering wearing my full regalia but then I remembered that not many people like glowing goggles of doom."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:12 pm

"Not to mention a suit of Armour and sword" Jacob added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next