RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tritan

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Hira quickly leans up and kisses him on the cheek. 'I checked a map, my village is outside of the area the Reavers resided in primarily. You don't have to go if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Jacob looked at her
"If you're going back, I'm more than happy to accompany you" he said, dutifully.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:48 pm

With a smile Hira lays her head back on his shoulder. "I was thinking about next week. Maybe take a gunship or the Hammerhawk."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:57 pm

"Sounds good" Jacob smiled "Is there anything I should know? About Dragon Faunas I mean, I don't want to cause anyone any offence or..." he trailed off slightly, a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Hira thinks for a moment. "Don't be rude and try not to be too awkward. Since the village is very small everyone acts like family. Though they'll welcome you right in as you're going out with me."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Jacob nodded, committing to memory everything Hira had said. He did a double take
"Wait... does that mean we're?.."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Hira pointedly stares up at him. "Yes, it does. If I wasn't thinking about that I wouldn't have given you the Ursa claw."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Jacob shook his head, a little embaressed
"Sorry" he muttered "I shouldn't have asked that."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Shrugging, Hira pats him on the head. "It's fine. Ah, we're here!" She says before carefully getting out of Jacob's arms. "Thanks for carrying me back by the way."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:18 pm

"No problem" the wolf smiled, revealing his prominent canines "so I'll see you around" he added pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Hira grins and gives him an off-handed sloppy salute before opening the door to the dorm hall and entering. "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Jacob watched her go, still smiling. Not bad Reaver, not bad he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6