RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Rolling her eyes, Hira watches the people across the street as they walk, mentally picking out who are warriors and who aren't. "I was considering wearing my full regalia but then I remembered that not many people like glowing goggles of doom."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:12 pm

"Not to mention a suit of Armour and sword" Jacob added.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Hira waves her hand in a dismissive circle. "Fancy regalia is different than military regalia." She states as she sniffs the air.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 pm

"I'll take your word on that one, I had to have help distinguishing between the two" They rounded a corner and the restaurant came into view, nestled between two shops, both closed due to the late hour.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Hira's face lights up when she sees the pizza place. "I've been here before! They make the best pizza ever!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:27 pm

"They do?" Jacob bit his lip for a moment "well that's it, we've definitely got to go in now" they walked in through the front doors and were greeted by a waiter, standing ready
"Good evening, how can I be of service?"
"Er" Jacob stared at the man, unsure what to say "we'd like a table." relief struck him as the waiter nodded
"Right this way."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Hira smiles and lets go of his arm when they get to the table, sitting in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Jacob took the seat opposite. The waiter handed him a menu, before giving one to Hira. For a few moments Jacob simply stared at the leather covered document, he gave it a tentative sniff before opening his mouth as if to bite it.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Hira swats him on the forehead. "That's not what you eat, silly. I'll order for us since I know what you'd want anyways." She looks up at the waiter. "One medium Volcanic Blaze and one large meat lovers." She says without even looking at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Jacob rubbed his forehead
"Ow" he grunted, feigning injury "you didn't have to hit me."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Hira hands the menus to the Waiter and leans forward. "Awww, does the wolfy need the dragon to kiss the boo-boo?" She teases.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:41 pm

"I'm sure I'll live" he grinned "but just to be safe, maybe I'll have to take you up on that."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Hira leans over the table and puts her hand on the back of Jacob's head, pulling him closer before kissing him on the forehead and sitting back down. "Better?" She asks with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:46 pm

"Much" he smiled, sitting back in his chair, his cheeks slightly redder than beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:47 pm

"So..." Hira starts before looking thoughtful. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:49 pm

"Yeah, took a while" he smiled, fiddling with his place mat whilst still looking at Hira.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Hira picks up her paper place mat and starts folding it, her face screwed up in concentration. After a few moments she holds out a paper wolf. "It's not the best, but here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:54 pm

He took it, still smiling. He looked back at Hira
"How is it that you can create stuff so easily, whilst all I can do is break things?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Hira giggles, covering her mouth with one hand. "I was taught as a little girl many crafts and the like. I originally wanted to be a flower arranger."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:01 pm

"Forgive me for saying so, but I think you make a better Huntress" he carefully flattened the wolf and slotted it into his trouser pocket, intending to put it with his trophy collection once he got back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:04 pm

Hira smiles and nods to the side. "Pizza's here." She says as she leans back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Jacob made room and the large plate was placed in front of him, topped with a piping hot Pizza
"Enjoy" said the waiter before darting off towards another table. The food looked great, Jacob took a moment to look up at Hira
"You do know what I like" he grinned, referring to the pizza that had been placed before him.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Hira grinned as hers was also placed in front of her. "I'd suggest sticking to yours, the one I got is really really spicy." She says as she picks up a slice and takes a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:26 pm

"Yeah" Jacob lifted a slice from his own "I'm not so good with 'hot'" he took a large bite, before gradually working his way through the rest of the slice.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:41 pm

By the time he's on his second slice, Hira has demolished half of her pizza. "Well that's too bad. I really enjoy it." She says around a mouthful of crust.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Jacob's pace slowly began to increase as the food began to cool down slightly.
"Yeah, never been a fan of heat" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:06 pm

A minute later and Hira's finished her pizza. She looks over at Jacob's longingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next