RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am

Jacob reached out, putting his arm around Hira and pulling her close
"Wouldn't matter to me even if it was" he smiled "so long as you're here."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:41 am

Hira buries her face in his shirt, inhaling deeply. "You're so sweet."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 am

"Thanks" he muttered, looking down at her "so are you."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:53 am

With a squeaky yawn, Hira wiggles closer and sighs in content. "You might have to carry me back. But don't worry, since I don't have my armor I'm.. relatively? Relatively light."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:56 am

"You're light as a feather" Jacob insisted "I've carried you before remember." he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 am

Hira giggles and thumps him lightly on the shoulder. "Oh come on, I weight at least a hundred and fifty. That isn't feather-like."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 am

"It's not unfeather-like" Jacob tried, cocking his head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 am

Hira mumbles something before yawning once more. "It would be most appreciated if you carry me back."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:27 am

"Sure" he muttered "i'd be more than happy to help you get back."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 am

Sitting up, Hira stretches and smiles. "Tonight's been a good night."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 am

Jacob climbed to his feet
"It has, we may have to do this again at some point" he offered Hira a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 am

Hira takes his hand and pulls herself up. "No no. We must do this again at some point, for one does not simply store good ideas forever."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Jacob nodded
"I think you have a point there" he gestured to the beacon spires, bursting up from the Vale skyline "did you still want me to carry you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Throwing her arms around his neck, Hira brings her face as close to Jacob's as she can. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Jacob lifted the girl into his arms and gave her a brief smile before administering a peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Hira blushes and lays her head on his shoulder. "You're warm."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:07 pm

The wolf laughed and began the walk back to Beacon
"So are you."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 pm

With a snort Hira rolls her eyes. "But I don't feel my own warmth. And dragons like warm things very much."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:12 pm

"I'd gotten that impression" Jacob replied, leaving the park and continuing through the streets back towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:20 pm

"So... is there anything that you'll be doing in the future? Because Godhammer mentioned that you and I should take a trip up to my village." Hira says while fiddling with her cloak's knot.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 pm

"You want me to go with you to your village?" his pace slowed and his ears flattened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Hira nods and looks up at him confused. "Yeah. Why? I've been meaning to go back up to visit for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:31 pm

"It's nothing" Jacob muttered, before he continued to walk at a brisk pace to Beacon, being careful not to bounce the girl in his arms "I'd love to go back there with you."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Hira narrows her eyes and places a hand on Jacob's cheek. "There's something you're not telling me. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:40 pm

"I nether thought I'd end up returning to the North. Not after what happened" Jacob bowed his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Hira quickly leans up and kisses him on the cheek. 'I checked a map, my village is outside of the area the Reavers resided in primarily. You don't have to go if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Jacob looked at her
"If you're going back, I'm more than happy to accompany you" he said, dutifully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next