RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Hira breaks away and presses her forehead against Jacobs, smiling. "That was... wow."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Jacob smiled
"Yeah... wow."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Hira mumbles with a smile still on her face. "So, who's paying?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Jacob pulled a small pouch of coins from his jacket pocket
"That'd be me" he opened the pouch and inspected the coins inside "I think I'm starting to get how much these are worth, you may have to give me a hand though."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:12 pm

With a snort, Hira draws a heavy duty wallet from her pocket and removes an amount of lien equivalent to half the bill. "Just match the amount I set down and you'll be good."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Jacob doubled it instead and slowly pushed the pile Hira had set down back towards her
"I've got this, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Hira pockets what she had originally set on the table and shrugs. "Okay, if you insist."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:22 pm

"I do" he winked "you did the same for me when we first met" the waiter came over and Jacob handed him the coins. The man nodded his thanks before scurrying away again, back towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:25 pm

With a smile, Hira take a hold of the corner of her cloak and rubs it between her fingers. "I did, but you payed me back with a lovely Ursa pelt. I'm considering using it to make a cold weather cloak as it's very fine material and you don't find material of that quality very often."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:27 pm

"Yeah, I was taught to kill and skin an Ursa before I could read and write" he shrugged "takes practice."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Hira stretches and stands, pushing in her chair with her foot. "The first thing I was taught before I learned to read and write was how to hunt. I learned how to use a tonfa shortly after."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:38 pm

"Life in the North eh" he leaned back slightly folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Hira snorts in amusement and nods. "Yeah. Godhammer was taught to use and field strip a rifle before he was seven. It was quite impressive."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:47 pm

"Priorities are different up there" the wolf muttered thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Hira nods. "In my village, the ability to provide for the family was the most important aspect. If you couldn't do that, you weren't a suitable mate. Sadly I don't think Godhammer can even have a family anymore since he's more machine than man."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 pm

"The pack's the most important thing to a wolf, everything we do we do for the good of the pack, no matter the cost" Jacob's tone became a little darker towards the end. But he shook it off and offered Hira a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Hira takes his hand and leads him out of the pizzeria. "I can only speak for my village as different villages of dragons have different standards."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Jacob nodded
"Makes sense." he gave her hand a squeeze "so where are we heading now, seems as though you're leading the way all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Hira takes a right turn and starts heading down the street. "You'll see when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:47 pm

"Will I now" Jacob said, intrigued now, as to what exactly Hira was planning.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:08 pm

After a while of guiding him, Hira drags Jacob into a large park near the edge of the city. She then leads him over towards a small lake where the water is so clear you can see straight to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

"Wow" he breathed. "Not been to this one" Jacob looked across the moonlight water. Thick beams of moonligh sending shimmering ripples across the semi-placid surface.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Hira lets go of his hand and sits down on the edge of the lake, watching the fish in the water. "I like it here because it's peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:14 am

"It is" Jacob sat down beside Hira, looking up at the moon as it seemingly loomed over them.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 am

Flopping onto her back, Hira drags Jacob down with her. "And the grass isn't even wet! It's great."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am

Jacob reached out, putting his arm around Hira and pulling her close
"Wouldn't matter to me even if it was" he smiled "so long as you're here."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:41 am

Hira buries her face in his shirt, inhaling deeply. "You're so sweet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]   An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening with the Big Bad Wolf [Closed]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next