RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowmaster47x

The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Derrick holstered his sword and then turned to Garrus

"Could you...point me in the direction of Beacon Academy, I've heard about it and I thought that maybe my talents could be put to good use there"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 am

Garrus cocked his head a little flicking some blood from his cheek in the process. "If you are refering to that giant building with the heros in training I think it was that way." He gave rather basic directions to the Academy. "I guess these parts need more than one hero!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Derrick smiled and extended his hand to Garrus

"hey thanks for everything, listen if your ever in town and be honoured to return the favour, you seem like a really nice guy Garrus"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Garrus struck a heroic pose with the sun shining behind him by habit. He quickly returned to his normal stance and began cleaning his weapons free of the blood of demons. "Thank you Derrick...I will make sure to find you sometime." He extended his hand with a friendly smile that he had done many times for the villagers and their children back before he left.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Derrick shook Garrus's hand and then holstered his crossbow, he then turned around and started heading in the direction Garrus pointed to, as he made his way to Beacon he turned back and waved goodbye to his new friend hoping they would cross paths again soon
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Garrus waved back giving a slight smile to the other hero. "May our souls meet again friend" he spoke to himself as he turned and lay on a patch of mossy ground. He closed his eyes and began to rest "I need to find Izo...I will go to the ends of the planet until I find him!". With that he drifted to a sleep among the grimm corpses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf   The Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2